Homosexuality

If you were god, what would you do to the gays

Nothing, I created Jesus to deal with humans so I wouldn't have to anymore.

there are no gays in paradise

Keep the gays. Get rid of the faggots.

Give them their own nation state. The gay nation. Do not allow non-gays to move there. All gays/otherhybridgays are sent there peacefully.

then watch it collapse in a few decades

Beautiful plan leaf. Beautiful.

Not care.

I'd tell woman not to lay satan but say "in the day you do" meaning I might have known she would. Then she passes her defiled cunt to adam and we get punished sexually and have to fend outside from now on. Then I'd send my Son miraculously outside of pussy. Have Him not have any sex Himself. Have Him bless what the heteros will lie about. Then tell people when the end is like the beginning they made, to get into a special group of 144,000 to not defile themselves with pussies. Then I'd cure aids. Tell people that same fallen angel now runs this place. Confuse them with kikes. Do a virgin constellation sept 23 meme. Finally judge them. Tell them none of their shit exists in my house. Eunuchs might have a special place but that's beside the point. Then burn the world enclose all those exclusively female raping angels. And try again. Then i'd make trillions of threads pretending isis fertility cults are special and that I love Plato who said God and Adam were trannies or females with gfs and see who can cut through this shit. It wasnt 144 million. It's 144,000. Best luck. I dont really mean that. Then i'd get satanic paganism to push a bunch of incestuous pedophilic grab ems sodomitical degenerate antichrists at least through that same master of them. The devil. And watch how everybody smells their farts and queefs and thinks they're better than everybody. Confuse the simplicity of Christ with some Molechy bacon passages from pharisees clearly already blown the fuck out. I'd let them reproduce like Hagar. I'd wanna see who studies who says what and what is important to listen to. Faceless anons. Freud. Or me or my Son. The end

No marriages. No females. Where is that word in Bible if that's what you're using? It's not. None of this is. Only the concepts. And you're not using the Bible

Matthew 19:12 (Jesus Christ quote)
"For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother's womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He who is able to accept it, let him accept it."

He's not talking about literal eunuchs. He's talking about gays.
Some gays are "just born that way".
Some are made gay after being raped/molested.
Some choose to stay celibate so they can devote themselves more to God (e.g. priests).
Jesus Christ is acknowledging that gays can go to heaven, but they have to end their homosexual behavior. "He who is able to accept it, let him accept it."

Close but no cigar. The kikes asked him which spouses we take if we divorce like you do 5,000 times. And He said His and their word for gays. And that the clinging of the rib of adam and eve doesnt apply to them. It did for ruth and naomi or the centurion or david and jonathan or the ethiopian and men can marry Christ. Nothing about "they must stop". In fact He told YOU to stop your fucking womany cocky bullshit

I would make them 2d.

make them straight

Get an excellent gay boy harem, of course

Xq28 gene. Carried through women. Maybe hormonal things that make them have bigger dicks. But why do you want more expensive vagina? Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. Not that we can't. But try and use your brains. Fruitful was a blessing and a curse and meant to do good and maybe never necessarily meant to "go fugg"

Nothing, they're not a problem. The flamboyant naked men dancing in the streets are.

Matthew 22:25-30
(Sadducees asking Jesus question)
22:25 "Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother.
22:26 "Likewise, the second also, and the third, even to the seventh.
22:27 "Last of all the woman died also.
22:28 "Therefore in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her."

(where Jesus responds to the Sadducees)
22:29 Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God.
22:30 "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven."

also...
Matthew 19:3
19:3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?"
19:4 And He (Jesus) answered and said to them, "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,'
19:9 "And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery."

Gays on average have much higher IQ than straights.
See:Alan turing irish gay scientist

I dont see how I'm wrong in there. He's saying your superiority and hatred of eunuchs and focus on leg stabs. Have no sway or pull or meaning after we die. None of this crapola you invented will be there. So. He said. Born eunuchs. Gays. Are a special exemption from your original sin :). Did He mean hermaphrodites? No. God regrets creating us. Can you blame Him? You reiterated exactly what I just said. With Scripture. And Scripture. There is no impasse here. I read what you put. What it says. And youre wrong :)

Also eliminating all the accidental low IQ drunken one night stand births would probably have a eugenic effect on the population.

People would still have kids but it would be on purpose and using civilized arrangements or some kind of structured social engineering program.

stds are a good indicator that god doesn't like them too much.
if i was god, I would create a std that could only be transmitted sexually between the same sexes

Super gonorrhea that's harder to detect? No. Zika. No. Pussy fungus throat cancer? No. I'd focus on menstruation a lot though and nobody listens. I'd have them pee on you and have them call it cum. I'd give you a prostate to prevent ass cancer that you think is evil. I'd enclose it in two sphincters and make sure you never see or smell anything while you fuck doubly stinky woman ass anyways. I'd make sure you were a half a fag and closeted like every person in the universe. I'd have you create it in a lab and have it spread to the heterosexual charlie sheen. I'd have only them wear condoms and never yourselves

>He's saying your superiority and hatred of eunuchs and focus on leg stabs.
no offense, but you're RAMBLING and INCOHERENT.

Also, you haven't offered a single Bible quote :)

So i'll say again: Gays can be saved, but that doesn't mean they can ACT on their gay impulses.

When Jesus spoke of "eunuchs" he wasn't referring to literal eunuchs. Jesus often spoke in parables, not literally.
After all, who is "born a eunuch"? No one. Literal eunuchs are made eunuchs.
Or do you mean to suggest that Jesus/God demands men castrate themselves to devote themselves to the kingdom of heaven? Ridiculous.
He's referring to gay people that are basically eunuchs, seeing as how they will never have kids (just like eunuchs will never have kids).
Not all gays can accept this, some can.
Many gays want to be saved, but also to live an active homosexual lifestyle. That doesn't work, gays have to become celibate.

More gays = more pussies for me. I strongly advocate for the gay movement.

No. You need to accept that you acted like those kikes on all fronts. You say He called them gays but question what He meant or what that term actually means. He meant gays. Everybody knew what those were. Nothing else in context. And that these people were brought up for some reason in relation to divorce and adam and eve and how these are somehow different. What i fucking told you. Thats what you need to accept if you can. But you dont. Not then. Not alone. Not after. Not here. Not after you bring it up and anybody else says literally anything. And still you shuffle bullshit around that isnt real and He never said nor metaphorically even touched. It's explicit. It's easy. Just like the 144,000. Think of the centurion. People say his beloved male slave didnt make him a fag even though they were forbade marriage. Why didnt he want Him in his house? Because he was a fag and scared. But he was blessed more than all of Israel

Make 90% of all men Gay, more women for me. And lots of happy fags fucking each other.

Baaaaased. You two dont have the autism and brain damage that circumcision causes I would imagine :)

wow, are you possessed by a demon, or on meth, or something? you're literally making no sense.

I'll pray for you.

You haughty self righteous vermin. You slithering snake. You failed. You tried. You said nothing. This was not a reply it was an ad hom. A projection of your own demons. Passed on by way of Eve's very clear ones? This is why you kikes killed Him. I stay inside saying views about what you said. What Scripture says. And then you just cry and pout. You cant tell me specifically why I'm wrong so you get all fucking cranky and start pulling bullshit out of your Platonic leg hole. You have no man card. This site ruins my relationships as I waste time procrastinating with them to educate you stupid fucks who constantly kike cancerous shit up trying to write false doctrines. Not only do you sin. But you sin in the manner over and over that caused ALL deaths and all sins. The very first sexual degnerates or degenerates period. You are my inferior and are inferior to the entire gender and religion

you still have yet to offer a single Bible quote :)
I'll wait :)

You wrote the whole thing. What am I supposed to do? Write it out again. You made a bad point or conclusion. That's not Scriptural. So i tried to use my same kind of opposite words to talk like you do. Only from a better place unlike yours. Then I brought up the centurion and im waiting on that. I dont care. Let's agree to disagree. I got shit to do. Goin back to /soc/ now