I will marry a White man because Nigerian men are unfaithful — Actress, Sylvia Edem

>I will marry a White man because Nigerian men are unfaithful — Actress, Sylvia Edem

>Sultry Nollywood actress cum producer, Sylvia Edem, has openly shunned the idea of ever settling for a Nigerian husband, saying, though, she has no problem with Nigerian men but believes they are not right for her.

>Speaking with Potpourri in anticipation of premiere of her new movie ‘Sandcastle’, the pretty actress opened up on infidelity in marriage and how love can stand the test of any situation. “I don’t have a problem with Nigerian men but I just feel they are not right for me. I’ve been in one or two relationships with a Nigerian man, and I tried to make it work but it didn’t work, it didn’t favour me. Right now, I’m single and just patiently waiting for the right man to come my way. Nigerian men are not faithful. I’ve actually said I wanted to marry a White man right from when I was growing up. It’s not like Nigerian men are that bad but this is my own choice; it’s what I want; after trying two relationships with Nigerian men and it didn’t work for me, I gave up”, she said.

vanguardngr.com/2017/07/will-marry-white-man-nigerian-men-unfaithful-actress-sylvia-edem/

===

Looks like it's your lucky day, white man.

nah, I'll pass

Of course you wont marry her, she's not wearing a burka right?

>Sultry Nollywood actress cum producer,

she certainly is

kek
still butthurt about 0-7 I take it

Literally who?

My black gf has said something similar. She wants her future childrens' father to be in the picture

>the relationships with Nigerian men didn't favor me
>American relationship will

The bitches don't even try to hide that they want everything in their favor.

Did you tell her that black women were the ones who betrayed black men by falling for the welfare trap decades ago? What did they expect when they ejected them out of the family unit for gibs, then reward unfaithful men with sex?

Law of unintended consequences seems to be something women of all races have trouble with.

Don't try to act like you're not interested.

come home white man

To be fair, she wasn't alive when that happened. I wouldn't ask someone to pay for the sins of their ancestors.

whoops, meant for

>cum producer
so a man?

Am I still a race traitor if I just smashed and dashed?

Sadly, she will have to live with the consequences of the actions of the women then. If she wants to blame anyone blame her sex.

Briffault's Law state the female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. Black women decided that it was more beneficial to marry the state (Welfare State) than black men, and with the sexual revolution black men's sexual strategy changed to reflect the new climate.

Your time is up black bois, BWC will reign supreme!

You don't want your own slave?

Sylvia, hate to tell you but White men aren't faithful either. Once you grow old, they will replace you with a younger Asian.

Slavs didn't come from Africa.

but anyone can use welfare. How come this is a black people problem?

Come get your bleach, hunny

Maybe if she learned how to fuck and suck cock she could keep a man.

>marriage is about fucking and sucking cock

whoa, maybe the english were right about the irish being an african kind

ugh biocucks

Right in the HNGG

Would literally beat her bongos to the stone age and back

lol
> how dis make you feel black boi

damn why are black women so redpilled and white women so bluepilled?
i thought black women are dumber than white women?

Now thats a nigress i can get on board with!

Ironically the ones that will make the biggest ruckus out of this admission will be black women lol

Black women are actually smarter than their male counterparts and are 6x more likely to be in advanced classes than black men

Well she's right... I've never met a black man who wouldn't take any pussy he could get at any moment. That inevitably leads to cheating.
The black mentality about sex is weird as fuck anyways. Even "attractive" black men will fuck disgusting whales and not feel shame or guilt afterwards. It's just easy pussy. This is why you see a lot of fat white coalburners. It's the ugly fat bitchy white girl's only access to dick.
Negesses cheat frequently too but you can pretty much tell which ones do it and when they do it.

Lol, she looks like she'd be a better date than your average Stacy tinder whore. Probably sucks dick good too

>black women marry white for fidelity and stability
>white women marry black because it satisfies the melanin receptors in their vagina
Don't black women seem more forward-thinking here?

>Sultry Nollywood actress cum producer, Sylvia Edem
>actress cum producer
>cum producer

Lol he looks like a Jew which only makes this better

Black women are raised around other blacks so have more opportunity to learn not to relax.

Shh..desu they don't need to know that

white guys really are the trash bins
i see them here with the ugliest filipinas too
those antifa bashing garbage cans finally makes sense to me kek

to be fair all flips are hideous

thanks was looking for that pic but couldn't find it

When will you start bashing in the skulls of all the western pedos raping your children? I would support you. Fuck I hate them.

agreed
that's why get my women from eastern europe
and live here like a king cuz of how cheap everything is

>Melanin receptors in their vaginas

t. Nigger Degrasse Tyson

sorry ain't local couldn't care less about them kek

Think I have a chance bros?

Then what are you?

at being a bottom, yes

Nobody believes you filthy little flip.

You cry out of your slitty eyes every night and pray to your Pacquiao picture that you will wake up white.

nipples protruding, very disrespectful

BLEACHED

Are you still being invaded by ISIS?

I would destroy your asshole.

>they will replace you with a younger Asian.
And why wouldn't you?

>7-1
Did he hurt your pee pee?