The fall of Texas. Texas will fall to liberal hordes

youtube.com/watch?v=oftzJBvAdsU

Tara has it right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134265681/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of the people in my high school were from California because when they ruined their state they went here. It already feels like California with all the cucks and cum dumpsters.

> Leave california because it sucks
> Do the exact same shit in texas
> Oh noes now texas sucks!!

Like pottery

Good.

FUCK DRUMPF and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Smh, absolutely no reason for me then to leave California for texas.

California sucks because of mexicans not liberalism or democrat policies. If democrats get in power in Texas things will be good because it's a majority white state.

You should be happy, you got Trudeau. But you're not happy, you want everyone as miserable as yourself stupid leaf. People like you are exactly the reason Trump won. kys

I'd just reply to the girl as "hi, I identify as Joe".

You moron leaf, that's exactly what Tara was talking about in the video, Texas is on its way to no longer being majority White you moron idiot liberal! S M H

No shit.
Californian yuppies are destroying the entire American west.

Wh*tes are finished. We Chinese will rule you in the future.

>California sucks because of mexicans not liberalism or democrat policies

Well, Mexicans vote in Democratic policies; HOWEVER, Texas also has a lot of spics.

So, when you have white liberals and spics en masse, you get problems.

Panfaces will never rule, alone...but you can dream.

If things go badly in Texas like in California liberals can just move to a new state and take over. You can't beat us, we are slowly consuming you.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. The century of the dragon will soon be upon you wh*te monkeys.

Fuck, I don't wanna be ruled by snot rocket blowing, dog-eating chinks. baka

They also eat human fetus. There is literally nothing that these yellow sub-humans don't eat. s m h

They came to Colorado and fucked up our great state. I would burn them all in a hell fire.

Fucking cuck California yuppies are the worse. This weak gene pol needs to be extinguished.

As long as liberalism exists, you can forget about White Nationalism.

>tfw Califorinias are ruining Austin more than mexicans

> future timeline
> shows the past

k.

This. Liberals present the same kind of behavioural traits and lack of awareness as niggers. They move into a nice area and push for "diversity", soon that area is a crime ridden hell hole with graffiti and garbage everywhere. Liberals call these places "vibrant communities" then promptly bail the fuck out before they get raped or murdered leaving poor whites behind. They then blame said poor whites for being racist when they complain. They're like locusts.

Texas is actually already just as Latino as California, so really this isn't a valid comparison.
But then again, I don't expect a dumb woman to understand statistics.

i've been telling people this for awhile now that Texas is going blue. and not only Texas, but Arizona as well.

i made a pretty big thread about this a little awhile ago. made it to 300 comments with 140+ ip's.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134265681/

this is a major problem and we can't just sit back and act like its not. the southern western states are going blue. it started with Nevada and Colorado. Arizona and Texas are next. you can live in your delusion of "muh based Texas no way" but that's the same mentality that people like you said in Nevada and Colorado. and guess what? they went blue.

wake up and stop being sheep. we need to start pushing back and stop it.

if we don't start pushing back and acknowledge this is real. its a real threat, then pic related is our future.

We need to beat back liberalism-cultural marxism.

We need to look at taking back places too. NV is a great candidate given that it's non Hispanic white population is very conservative. We NEED to take back Nevada.

Ya but Mexicans are for real afraid if their illegal in texas. Whit people will never give them amnesty. We will give them deportations. Texas could be the first state to do voter Id laws. I have zero faith in my election and would gladly take up arms because I know for a fact illegal spics voted in my elections. That right there is enough for me to put a bullet in every single democrat and moderate Republicans head for seeking to subvert my elections and the voter demographic. They want war well they will have it

How do I "push back"? Embrace full on Nazism? The last thing I want is more obama worshipping moron states.

Leaf theres only mexicans because of dem policies.

Texas already has very strict voter id laws and their governor hunts down and prosecutes voter fraud

I have a friend from nyc who moved to texas, everytime i go on kikebook (rare) i see him spewing liberal propoganda. He doesnt even realize he left here because that propoganda destroyed our area and now hes destroying his new found bastion of happiness with it.

Doesn't matter we need to take it a step further. Voter Id laws for free too prove that we can and we ain't restricting blacks spics and other minorities. I don't wanna stop them from voting only illegals. I'll fight to the death for it too.

Punch him in his mouth for me.

Treat c*lis as foreign expats. Show them they're not welcome here, neither are their closed communities spawning everywhere. They're locust. Give them wrong directions, always send them to shitty parts of town or in bumfuck nowhere.

Just repeal the 1965 immigration act and return to white majority migration polices.

Before that, end birthright citizenship.

maybe because he went to texas because its getting liberal? otherwise why he'd chose it and not missisipi or the other racist flyover shitholes?

>leafposting this hard
tell that to my gas tax

Sure it could. But as long as whites vote as they vote and as long Hispanics don't care, Texas will still go red for at least 30 years. Even in this election, Clinton only improved on Obama by 100k votes. Look at the totals.

California is the problem, it must be destroyed.

AZ is definitely going blue soon, but TX will hold for a while. The Hispanics just aren't voting blue enough or even voting enough for it to flip yet.

Dude, that's the point. These dumb Mexicans will get brainwashed by White liberals and turn them to the left. That shit's gotta be stopped.

Yes, but White liberals are non-stop in their indoctrination, with academia and the media on their side. The Mexicans who don't vote won't stay neutral for long.

>Self loathing democrat
Disengage larp mode fool

>he gets his news from a ((white woman))

Nah, only 1/4 of all Texan whites are voting Democrat and probably less than that are liberal. And they are mostly concentrated in Austin. Spics just vote like spics because their women are brainwashed by Mexican media and the men are kinda split.
Liberals have been trying to make Hispanics the new niggers for years now. But they simply don't care. Not even with Trump.

Texass is a mexian shit hole. Go to san antonio and look around, nearly every street looks like get the gringo. Check the sex offender registry and see how many "white" people there are. Go look at the fraud numbers for social security numbers. Go look at annual traffic deaths. Any of you brokeback mountaneers who think texas is a red and good place are fucking lying to yourselves.

>But they simply don't care.
it worked in California

No, even there they have a shit turnout. And they only vote about 9% less Republican than in Florida or Texas, despite whites voting 25% less Republican than in TX/20% in Florida.

Dude, I'm a Bluedog Democrat.

"Yeah! We will fight the Mexicans to leave Texas only for our descendants to be part of the shit-hole again!"

God damn it...

Top meme, your party takes the non-white worker vote for granted and only bothers campaigning for educated whites.

>wake up and stop being sheep. we need to start pushing back and stop it.

We did push back, did you not see what happened in November of last year.

pic related

Lots of us Mestizos in Texas are traditional. We don't like voting if we don't know what we are voting for. This past election though many of us voted Trump. Many more will too. Lots of us that are legal or that have no connections with Mexico love the USA.

Do you actually think there will be another red president after what Trump did? It's over bro oooover

Good!

Conservationism is serious fucking mental disorder

Libertarianism is a serious fucking mental disorder

West Texas Hispanics are 10th generation on average.

this has to be a shitpost but whites are a minority in Texas now

Went there because its cheap and nice. Well see how long that lasts. Hes white btw.

It's not the "liberals" that scare me. I was in Austin this past weekend and it's quite a fun place. I met a lot of young adults who aren't really party hard liners and even agree that things are getting too expensive via taxes and shit.

What I fear are the PROGRESSIVES and their views. They are the ones who are the SJWs/anti-white fuckers.

get out of my damn country you fuckin spic, get

>Whites
>Majority
>Texas
Nice one LOL! As a Texan, I can confirm that white people are not the majority, this place reeks of Vietnamese and Mexican immigrants. I've seen garbage hispanic-only stores here too.

>It's over bro oooover

Trump was HATED and he still won.The GOP just have to tweak the formula and make the next guy more likable.

Dude, most of the time liberals and progressives are one and the same.

You deserve it for being a traitorous cunt

>whites are the biggest threat to whites.

False. 70% of whites are conservative and 80% of whites in Texas voted for trump 70% in Florida.

He wasn't as hated as he's know, back then we hoped he'd make actually a good job and we were just underestimating him, guess what? We were wrooong, not happening twice bro its oooover

This really sucks ass because the South is the best place for college grads taking into account of their relatively low rent across the states. A college degree goes a LOT farther in the southern states.

Even if your working every day in these higher taxed cities means you will be eating dirt everyday with the rest of the homeless.

In the south you can get an apartment and even raise a kid because everything is cheap.

You can put your finger on exactly who is voting democrat by tracking rent prices by zip code. Not that that is a huge revelation.

The people that vote democrat live in some of the most expensive land in the whole fucking country.

Traitorous towards whom? I'm not the one who allowed this to happen. This has been going on since before my own parents were adults.

because it keeps out the blacks they invited in with gibs in the first place

I'm in California and one of my super liberal friends moved to Texas because its a lot cheaper at the moment. He and his wife loved bernie and then voted for Hillary. That guy is my friend but liberals are fucking cancer. Same thing happened with Colorado right? Liberals will vote to turn the new place they live into the shitty old place they ran from. Rinse and repeat.

Dude fuck that. Your friends should be beaten with steel rods.

Also these liberal roaches are infesting Nashville, makes me sick

>California sucks because of mexicans not liberalism or democrat policies
How did the Mexicans get there leaf!

Honestly California was ruined by white liberals, disproportionately jews. They set the party line. Hispanics vote for Democrats for gibs and some because their families are illegal. Honestly, a Hispanic dominated party would look like a European right wing party in many ways. Most Hispanics want jobs as well as gibs. They are more traditionally minded. I doubt they will ever gain control though because their average IQ is like 85 so they are just cattle for the Dem apparatus.

The Dem party in CA definitely cares about keeping housing prices high.

>be Texan
>move to Arizona
>almost everyone self-segregates

feels real fuckin good lads

Just be thankful you've got vaqueros and not fucking nigger-chicanos
>t. former commie-fornian turned Nevadan and future Oregonian. We're taking it back

>want to leave Texas because yuppies and third worlders are pouring in like zombies
>not sure where to go

wat do

And those same democrat kids don't have a pot to piss in after paying rent and buying some groceries with their 90k a year salary

>More expensive =/= More wealth at all

Stay in California, we don't want your degeneracy here in the South.

my cousin lives in Arizona, and it sounds nice for the southwest

I'm stuck in the land of constantly changing weather, so some consistency in that regard would be nice

Be ready to cook it's been 120 there for a month.

>move to state which is being colonized by Californians faster than Texas

>derpity doo

Texan Hispanics have an IQ that is comparable to Texan whites. Unsurprisingly genetic studies indicate that Texan Hispanics have greater than 80% European ancestry among those Hispanics who identify as "white Hispanic".

Additionally South Texans don't vote for gibs, they vote Democrat because Republicans don't bother to campaign down there. In terms of actual policies the Democrats of South Texas tend to campaign on things like "more guns, less abortions, more border control".

There's a reason that 1/3 of the Border Patrol is Hispanic- because Hispanics in South Texas want illegals to go home.

It's funny though that you have in common with liberals the assumption that all Hispanics are the same. Might want to stop being a little faggot.

Shitposting is still shitty posting

20% of Texas' population was Hispanic after the Mexican-American war, maybe stop being a faggot for once in your miserable life?

>people from Communist Latin American countries
What Communist Latin American countries? USA basically taken all the Cuban anti-Communists and those Chinese migrants aren't Communists, they are rather opposite or not even recognized ethnic group. Communist countries never had migration, they had army protected borders. Sucks if you are capitalistic USA and you need illegals for your agriculture to pay less salaries and to become richer.

people who don't care about their local area will move to where it's better
meanwhile, even though I hate the degenerats in seattle I'll still live in washington because I love it so much

>There's a reason that 1/3 of the Border Patrol is Hispanic- because Hispanics in South Texas want illegals to go home.
bullshit they're Hispanic because they need Spanish speakers. Nice try.

no i like being a sheep!

>Same thing happened with Colorado right?

Can confirm as a Coloradan, influx of lib shits from Cali over the past 10 years or so. On all levels except physical, they are locusts (buzzes internally).

>t. Assmad Spic

>Texas in 2048
More like Texanos.
Deportations have to increase by 300%+, not 60%.

What a dumb British whore. Even California is 1000 times less cucked than the UK.

>10 years or so
You must not be from here. Cali-Cucks have been moving here since the 90's

White liberals from California are unironically doing far more damage to Texas than Mexicans