How many thousand Marxist intellectuals would we have to execute to make the entire problem go away?

How many thousand Marxist intellectuals would we have to execute to make the entire problem go away?

literally all of them

I disagree. Their will be a chilling effect after the first 1000 that will only get better.

This. To the last.

None, just deport them to Detroit. The issue with liberals is that they are a sheltered from the real world upper class. They have no real world experience.

I used to be a liberal until I started working as a real state agent. Really changed my view of the world.

Gee whiz great plan. All we need is millions of dollars and government permission to "relocate" people. Since the US government is so swift and efficient we'll get it done in no time.

Fucking idiot.

Yeah, like your fucking piece of garbage thread was ever about realistic ideas or doing anything but shitposting your crappy mapple syrup all over the board. How about you hockey the jockey and go buck yourself?

Kek!

>right-wingers want to execute intellectuals
As usual

So which part of Mexico are you from?

How based is your based black man?

All of them

and not much.

>implying

STEMlords will be leaders of our movement.

Oi, looks like we got a Moose on the Loose.

This is correct. Marxism is a virus ideology. It needs to be stomped out completely before it will go away. Otherwise the remainder of Marxists will always just rebrand their agenda, subvert new institutions and eventually become big again.

What I think we should actually do is offer them some territory with fertile land to prove their utopia. The ideology will be discredited very quickly. Marxist "intellectuals" don't actually picture thenselves laboring post revolution. They all think they will be have some priviledged meme job in the Communist Party. So after giving them land they will find a way to make excuses and demand more free shit

>STEMlords will be leaders of our movement.

but scientists are also liberals...

No they're not. They just realize that climate change is real and that market failures exist. Trailer trash like you don't get nuance.

After the jews go the weak ones will no longer be a threat and we'd just have to kill the strong ones as well. Also nice LARP thread

Don't you have dogs to be fucking and children to give sex changes too? It must be hard bring so progressive and smart.

>proceeds to not get nuance

I rest my case.

Finally a gud topic.

I dont know the number. But i hope it starts soon. I want to see them suffer to death like they deserved it.

I think cruelty is wrong. It should be swift and painless.

>intellectuals

We don't really have to execute them. Just stop protecting them from poverty. Purge them from all government support. If their institutions do not comply, purge their whole institutions from all government support. Let them sink or swim on the market. That will show us how valuable marxist intellectuals truly are. A few might even surprise us.

Their is a huge market for SJW bullshit, because America is 70% protected classes.

>muh free market

Lol.

A random one per university. Explain why that person was executed and how you chose who it was and the problem should fix itself.

We reduce the size and scope of government. Push for lower taxes which has a cascading effect on how many government services, and more importantly, government GRANTS given to leftist institutions.

Lefty NGOs, Universities, Community Colleges, all of them are hotbeds for Marxists. They only thrive at the moment because we allow them to.

ur a fucking leaf lmao