Trump

This is a countinuation of my previous thread Trump is neither Christian nor moral he's has had many divorces which is sin, he has said it himself that he forces himself onto women, and they let him cause he's rich. He's cheated people out of money several times. Mocked a disabled reporter and has been sexist towards women on many occasions. If you think trump is a moral man you're absolutely daft for believing so

Fuck off, faggot.

No u

One back with a serious arguement

*one

*come

Everyone will ignore this thread.

Go cry on Tumblr, queer.

He found God later in life after making mistakes, obviously. Did you miss the bit about redemption and absolution?

>He's cheated people out of money several times
where's da proofs

> he has said it himself that he forces himself onto women, and they let him
>let him
>force
lol

Hi

>He found God later in life after making mistakes,

He worships a kike on a stick but you fags call him red pilled.

I don't use tumbler

Go ahead ignore everything i said

>he has said it himself that he forces himself onto women, and they let him cause he's rich.
>t. numale leftie who says all the right things but never gets laid
We knew all this stuff beforehand, this isn't news.
We live in a country founded on Christian values and whatever Trump's personal belief, him "playing the part" is a good thing.

>That protestant mess in America.
>Christian.

None of those are Christian, protestants in general are on very thin ice.

So him pretending to be Christian is good to you?

Well your entire post is shit and untrue, but I'll just point out, he never mocked the reporter for being disabled. He mocks people that way, period. He mocked Ted Cruz and several others BEFORE he mocked the reporter, in the EXACT same way.

so he has no public religious past and you think that now he's doing these things for political gain?.... well Obama and the Clintons publicly were against gay marriage and changed their minds for political gain. did you have any issue with that?

Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Okay what about the rest of things he's done

Being "sexist" isn't a sin. What's sinful is faggotry and bearing false witness.

So you admit he's sexist

Evangelicals love pussy grabbers.