Calgary Veteran who survived Dunkirk attends movie premiere "Dunkirk"

Quote form the vet: "Tonight I cried because [war] never ends. We as a human species, we are so intelligent and can do such astonishing things; we can fly to the moon but we still do stupid things."

>we still do stupid things

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

youtu.be/at5uUvRkxZ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html
murderbymedia.org/2015/04/06/autistic-surinamese-sperm-donor-impregnated-up-to-500-dutch-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Browse Sup Forums for example.

Come on user say it

SAY IT

B U M P for the RUMP

And we still win stupid prizes.

Half nigger grandson lol
He should be thanking Hitler for calling a halt on the advance so they wouldn't be slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands

literally
R E D D I T

user, I didn't ask for that feel.

>"butt..buttt....It was A strategic blunder! We cant make the mistake of humanizing NAZIS!!!"

War is actually quite rational. Moreover, I'd say - quite reasonably - it's a part of our biology.

Black grandson.. what the fuck...

Yep, Hitler was a good boy who just used the luftwaffe to blow them to hell as they escaped

>fly to the moon
yes goy we sure did, look to the stars while we rob your land

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEANT NOW????

>What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

It means he has a romanticized idea of peace and doesn't know that violence and the fear of violence are the only reasons we don't live in caves and die at 35

i think that's just a kid walking beside him

He was talking about how it was stupid for the UK to be totally (((controlled))) and (((influenced))) into fighting Germany in the first place.

I don't know what he meant but if the jews, who hold the media leadership, would stop pushing for war and destroying our families, maybe we'd have a more peaceful world. Maybe that's what he meant

Fuck. Feels, man. Nice old dude...

He sounds Brit, not Canadian though

i wonder how many times he shit himself during the movie

>He sounds Brit, not Canadian though

Where do you think Canadians came from?

Lol. That explains why he brought up the manned rockets to the moon.

If Hitler hadn't called for a halt on the completely surrounded British not a single man would have left that beach alive.
The bombs are Hollywood Jew fantasies. Look at this photo not a single bomb crater.
Hitler wanted peace and slaughtering half a million Jew Muppets on the beach would not bring him any closer to his goal.

fpbp

That's what he fought for. The freedom to racemix

Good. This is what he fought for.

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

Because it took a unified effort and concentration of (((minds))) to get there?

What the actual fuck is wrong with Leafs? Jesus Chrit it's more than just a meme, just about every fkn Canadian poster is scum. Wish I could throat punch all of you.

hope your happy with your half nigger grandson, this is what you fought the evil Nazis for, right???

Canada and not Britain
He's probably an Englishman living in Calgary

Look who's talking. Britbongs are legitimately retarded and have given up their entire country to mussies lol.

Cool meme tho, kid. At least we are giving ours up to Chinks.

Fuck off you stormnigger, rundstedt called a halt because fatigue and worries of a counter offensive. Hitler countermanded. War directive 13 ordered the bef destroyed

der-fuehrer.org/reden/english/wardirectives/13.html

I wonder what he thinks about the cyber.
> be 1914: go to war to put even more money in the kike's pocket
> be 2017: Go watch a 'kike funded' movie to relive your own race's traumas and put symbolic shekels in the kikes pocket.
> Give it a positive review

Could the west be anymore cucked.

fuck you and your shit little island, i wonder if the muslims will be as kind as nazi germany when they drive you to the beaches in a few years

At least were not scumbuckets enough to badmouth war heroes. Arrogant shit.

>we are so intelligent and can do such astonishing things; we can fly to the moon but we still do stupid things.

>fighting a violent enemy is stupid in a world where violence gets the final say

bluepilled cuck detected

HAHAHAHAHAH

checked

You're confusing dumb goyim for good people.

>What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Honestly? He meant fuck drumph and fuck white people

I didn't badmouth him at all. You seem to just get triggered easily.

Why don't you ask the Canadian soldiers at ardennes abbey what they think of your precious krauts...

Underrated post.
Will be slid.

why dont you go brush your teeth?

If you ever want to have fun with a white single mom with half nigger kid(s), go up to her in the friendliest way and say "what beautiful kid(s). He/she/they look just like you!"

It works every fucking time. Works on grandparents too.

>I can tell he/she takes after his/her grandpa/grandma

Butthurt oozes as they face the realization that their daughter was a nigger fucking whore

>stupid things
trannies, LGB, and SJW's etc

You're as indoctrinated as a fucking Zionist.
One submarine with a deck gun could have sunk every wooden yacht that loaded. A handful of armoured reconnaissance troops who undoubtedly saw and reported over the TEN FUCKING DAYS could have slaughtered that beach alone. No bombers, No artillery, No uboats, No navy, are you so delusional that you believe you escaped from under the Germans noses after they pushed in your shit?
They let them live because they wanted peace.
Idiot you probably believe battles are wars too. Brush your teeth bong and crawl back into your bottle.

>We were royalty and such.

hope his granddaughter gets blacked

kek, thanks I'll have to try this next time I'm out

I never take advice from some pussy who ran away from war and called big brother USA to help

Somalia? Or was it Syria, I can't recall...

already happened
see

lol

Im using this one

>Muh teef
Weak af. Maybe try reading about what the krauts did to your boys at Château d'Audrieu instead of shitposting.

at least he fought you fucking pastanigger

In the English fucking channel, protected by the RN, and with RAF air supremacy. Nevertheless, loads of them did get sunk you fucknut.

Will you change sides 150 posts In?

>German submarine with a deck gun
>The English Fucking Channel
>not retarded at all

You brainless fucktards are who give Leafs a bad name.

Destabilize middle eastern dictatorships in the name of "democracy". Flooding the western world with "refugees" hostile to our way of life.

I see our women trying to start a war with Russia. Too many men I guess.

kek

Isn't that the reason we fight these days? So we can import fighting age male "refugees"?

Idiot Jew Muppet bong got what he deserved a half monkey he has to explain to that it wasn't a medal for Dunking it was for Dunkirk.
The last words he will hear will be "Me wan dis, gibs me dis.

it's over

Fuck me sideways.

We Won WW2 boys

He should cry for fighting for the side who wants him and his fellow whites to die.

someone should ask him if it was worth it

>defeat the nazis
>get your bloodline BLACKED
Can't make this shit up

He meant we need more diversity and we need to import more diverse refugees from all the third world countries in the world. He meant we need to stop being such racist, homophobic, trasphobic, islamophobic, pedophobic pieces of shit that you all are. He has seen some shot shit in his time and he hopes this world can become accepting of all people and races and religions and all just co-exist. And he meant Fuck Trump and Fuck All White People!!!

Is that his half-niglet grand child walking with him?

>we can fly to the moon

sure honey

this picture always causes me physical pain. God I hope I do not end up in this man's situation.

The Nazis but us on the moon you senile old race traitor. Now go back to the home and eat your mush or your Pilipino care attendant will punch you in the face until you do.

Canada was a mistake.

I'm waiting for the day truth wins. When we are liberated from the lies of diversity, and equality. When nationalism comes back I want to see the current year in the history and how ridiculous it was. The propaganda we have now is almost on par with its Soviet counterpart.

The hope that things get better is what keeps me going. The current West is just a culture less wasteland. No wonder why drug use is rising and the birthrate is decreasing, people have nothing really to move toward. I know it's just a coping mechanism but I keep hoping that nationalism will prevail like how the Soviet Union broke apart.

Dunkirk, 300k Brits running from a fight. A sight so pitiful that their enemy let them retreat out of some misguded sense of honor. The Brit later ruturned like a good Jew Golem and ruined Ethno-Nationalism forever.

>your Pilipino care attendant will punch you in the face until you do.
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?
YOU WERE WARNED...
THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE...

Feels bad man

If war never ends, there's no sense crying about it, is there?

Reparations whitey.

We don't go halfway, we will destroy your race.

Enjoy the ride.

I thought that kid looked familiar
murderbymedia.org/2015/04/06/autistic-surinamese-sperm-donor-impregnated-up-to-500-dutch-women/
Pic related
PS thanks Soros

White suicide rates are through the roof

They have nothing to live for

Those Finns mane... those were Hitler's super-soldiers...

You let that leaf alone, racetraitor, ya hear me?

that's the saddest part. The generations after him fucked it so hard they made all he fought for meaningless. It makes me fucking mad.

>The bombs are Hollywood Jew fantasies.

White people just need to call themselves European Americans or just WASPs or anything but a skin color because it's more than that. If anything, Europeans will survive in Eastern Europe because the culture is still intact. The only way it'll survive in America is through secession and forming a new homeland. European Americans are different culturally than Europeans and should have self determination, as do African Americans and everybody else.

If anywhere it'll happen in the Northwest or New England.

Shouldn't have let him escape back then. Bad timeline.

>murderbymedia.org/2015/04/06/autistic-surinamese-sperm-donor-impregnated-up-to-500-dutch-women/
WHAT