Redpill charts

I need to add to my folder. Anything on nigger crime rates, feminism bullshit and how Jews run the show is preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just going to dump

Cornell fag asshurt that Tyson chose Harvard

You won't be able to handle this one m8, sorry lad.

You're here forever now.

yoy have alot of spics slowly becoming the next blacks,and the government clearly wants to fuck with you guys i mean this is war, this is how the stupids indians reacted when colombus butchered thousands and thousands of indians, they fucking let em do it for free.......

Why the hell am I quating myself wtf

There are tens of thousands of lurkers reading and getting our own folders started with this material. Thank you to those distributing. Bump.

Pretty fucking relevant.

You know what's more interesting? If you look up the richest families in the world on wikipedia, it will list like 100 names alphabetically their names and how much their wealth is in billions. However...if you go to Rothschild's wealth it has a question mark on it. In fact, it's the only family that has a question mark on their wealth. Anyone know why that is?

Rothschilds are technically royalty and therefore exempt from investigation. I will post the image when I find it.

Forgot this senpai.

My images are out of order that's honestly why I am doing this thread

Keep in mind Jews were less than one percent of the population but made up over 40% of all militants in the party.

It's ok, my folder is getting out of hand too.

take the Hitler pill,the (((most important)))

Reminder that Israel is literally trying to make boycotting them illegal in america with over 52 senators supporting it from both parties

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720?q={"search":["Israel Anti-Boycott act"]}&r=1

Now imagine if there was a bill about making the act of boycotting Russia illegal? There would be outrage