What do you think about 9/11, Sup Forums? Was it an inside job? Were the jews behind it?

What do you think about 9/11, Sup Forums? Was it an inside job? Were the jews behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag

saged

What's wrong with liking cock?

The attack was too succesful for it to have been a handful of desert dwellers who had only piloted little cesna planes (and sucked at it according to their instructors).

AIDS mostly.

That's what I'm thinking too, but why would the US government do it? You reckon it was a false-flag operation?

Yes, to fight for Israel's interests.

But why detonate the buildings when flying planes into them would be terror enough?

Since when is Sup Forums so much like /x/-magic bullshit
the fuck are you people doing to this board

That's my problem

Conspiracy theories has nothing to do with magic or other paranormal stuff

look into the catalog this board is barely about politics anymore, especially recent politics

also it was not the jews but some towelheads with CIA support

So ignorant people won't be suspicious and think that a plane isn't strong enough to bring down the entire foundation of a huge building down.
Also, remember that Building 7 was never reported to be hit by mainstream media but it still got demolished.

It was a Coup,Heist,Domino Effect & Destabilization.

Mossad(2 sides), US Shadow Government/"Deep State", MIC, Al-Q, Saudi's & Hollywood were involved.

[Made a thread on it a while back: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Large Drones(That could be mistaken for Aircraft) were used on the Twin Towers & Pentagon, All Planes on TV & "Amateur" footage/pictures were fake.

Twin Towers were destroyed by Thermite on the Core Columns, Mini-Nukes in the Foundation & Charges placed in key areas of the Towers.

Building 7 was "Clean Sweeped" by a Spec Op's team & then Self-Destructed.

It all sounds pretty much like set up, but I just can't believe that any goverment would kill it's own citizens so it was probably a set of coincidences. From the way it colided with building and such things...

Wtc 7.

You're pretty close 5. Keep it up. Hulseys report will help our cause.

>I just can't believe that any goverment would kill it's own citizens

you poor normie

you think the government works for it's citizens

If money was involved, a jew was there.

I try to :(

I actually do believe this to be the case.
Too complex for any single organization.
Multiple organizations benefited.
They blamed Osama based on no information / evidence that day.
They went to war in Afghanistan before the inquiry was complete.
Everyone swept everything under the rug.
2008 rolls around the WTC7 report is finaly released.
They didn't include the entire model of the "implosion."
And if you bring up the air resistance drop of the [3] towers you're called a bad person.
Anyone that believes the official line is a rube.
This is why I have trepidation regarding government - no one is calling out this corruption.
There are forces at work much greater than the tired old D/R divide.

IXXI(9/11) makes the star of David, also called seal of Solomon. Star of David has 6 sides, 6 sided hexagon, and 6 triangles. The Jews love numbers.

if you were going to do a control demolition of the wtc, wouldn't you do it one small section at a time, over a long period of time?

buildings aren't made to be around forever. do you think the designers had some of sort of design in mind for easy demolition?

my point is maybe the wtcs were just really shitty, fairly hollow buildings.