Harrassed By Latinos At Jack In The Box

So,

Just got back from Jack in the Box. Pulled up to Drive through. Guy on mic starts speaking in Spanish. I said I can't understand him. He switches to English.

I pull up to pay. He says "Hola"...I shrug it off. I start asking him if he can add a coffee on the order. He starts speaking in Spanish again...now he's smiling at me while doing it.

I ask him why he's speaking to me in Spanish (I'm clearly not Latino)..he keeps smiling and asks me what the problem is.

His Manager and the cook come to the window. Manager gay as fuck, cook looks like he just jumped over the border. Cook looks like he wants to beat my ass. My voice is raised at this point.

I ask the Manager if his employee thinks he's cute. (He's smiling on the side still). I look at cook and say "What's up"..as in...why the fuck are you in this now?

Manager makes shit up and says it's because I look "Puerto Rican".. What the fuck?? I've never been told that in my life. I said "With Green Eyes"?? He stuttered. I know it was some bullshit excuse. His fat Beandip employee was still smirking on the side.

So I basically told them all, "This is the United States. I know you don't think it is. But it is. You think you're being cute today, but I'm never giving you fuckers money again....oh by the way, I'm calling I.C.E. on Monday...you earned it".

Sick of this shit. This was BLATANT, in my face Beaner harrassment. To a fucking customer that just wanted to eat and go about his business.

We gotta stand up to this shit. This can't fly.

inb4 "Triggered"
inb4 "Bro calm down"
inb4 "Stupid Gringo Loser complaining"
inb4 "Why are you eating Jack in the Box anyways"

Lose weight fat fuck.

not all heroes wear capes
you have to go back

Awh dude. Jack in the box is the fucking shit i'm so sorry! Imo their burgers are better than innout, Five guys or whatever other chain is hip these days.

as a hispanic born and raised here i agree with you. im sick and tired of this letting illegals and refugees into this country. also i hate this shit blaming white privelage for all the problems in america. whites need to stand up and quit accepting this liberal nonsence

I'm actually pretty fit. I stop by there on my off days to indulge in a fucking TERRAYAKI BOWL

TY SIR

OP heads up. Don't do Drive Ins.Get your lazy Fucking ass out of the car and keep an eye on the food prep unless you want some super special secret sauce with your burger.

I made them take the food back. I didn't pay for it. And the fuckers had to take it back.

I'm calling their headquarters, then calling I.C.E tomorrow. Fuck this

>eating at carls jr
>get up to go refill my soda
>come back
>some old chink lady is eating my french fries

They all have to go back.

What are you gonna tell ICE?
"Some Mexicans smiled at me funny"

Fucking Leaf...shadup

>be unhealthy, racist fat piece of shit
>become dependant on trash fast food
>employee attempts to diversify the interactions and joke around with the clients a bit so they don't have to order like robots
>racist blob of lard visibly becomes frustrated and angry when he fails to understand why people would have some light hearted fun while working
>fatass cuck finally loses it when the employee has the audacity to delay his much anticipated order
>ooga booga bix nood muh ice muggafugga how dare you treat me like this, I'M AN AMERICAN!
Finally, the fatass comes to Sup Forums to make sense out of his autistic fatass meltdown in hopes racists will empathize with him because the meanies were hispanic

Lmao, fucking pathetic

Video or it didn't happen.

Anything this noteworthy would have been recorded on cellphone.

Stop lying OP. Diversity is your strength.

> Be Mexican Beandip
> Identify with Degeneracy of his "Raza"
> Come to Sup Forums to bantz to "Gringo"
> Still live in shithole Mexico where this is normal

I would say set it on fire in the middle of the night... in a totally satirical way.

Call in a complaint about disgusting bathrooms or ice that tasted funny. District manager or franchise owner will fuck his day up.

lol

fuck you paco if you ever come here speak english and not that beaner shit

Better to go to Corporate. Tell them about this one franchise.

You really should learn your mother tounge, amerispic, he just saw your race and figured you could speak your people's language.

He was only trying to be friendly.

>Jack in the Box
>better than innout
Apologize!!!

German, Norwegian, Italian

>Amerispic

I'm not autistic, I don't think I'd handle that situation as pathetically and childishly as you did.

Stop taking out the anger of your obesity issues on Mexicans, OP, the only people who will agree with you "doing the right thing" are stormweenies who would have that guy deported whether he provided good customer service or not

It's a thinly veiled stormfag circlejerk

US has no official language, stormnigger, trash.

you were harassing them you white redneck bitch

Are you fucking retarded. They were being blatantly rude to him. I'm sure what you would do is behead them, since that's not pathetic and childish.

You're Mexican. In Mexico.

That's all I need as a response.

>I look "Puerto Rican".. What the fuck?? I've never been told that in my life. I said "With Green Eyes"??
There are a surprising number of mostly white latinos outside of the Mexico hobgoblinland.
t. South Florida

whenever someone says you look Puerto Rican, it means you look like a faggot

>reason why they were smiling at you

OP could have gotten 3 free sausages with his shit food

>waiting to call ice and not just calling right in front of them
If you leave too much time between the bad behavior and the punishment, the beast won't learn.

Mexicans can't shit talk about obesity mijo, especially when your nation's on Pace to out fat us the primo fatties

I'd be fucking pissed.

Hahaha, I've never in my life been confused by anyone as "Hispanic". The guy was making shit up on the fly.

It's Sunday.

AZfag here. see this shit every fucking day. seems like they always get real arrogant when there's more than one together. then they make it blatantly obvious that they're talking about about the gringo in the room (staring/laughing/shit-eating grins) while speaking spanish, making them think they're much more clever than stupid whitey. i cant stand hearing that disgusting language anymore.

Happens to me all the time. I'm Anglo, but have a tan. It's a swarthy black hair, I'm thinking.

Call ICE. Contact the owners. Contact JITB corporate.

What I didn't mention is that I was wearing a camo hat, military style.

Maybe the fucking Beaner thought this was his day to "make a stand".

Wow never eating at jack again i hate them anyways fuck that bread shakes suck ass too

I actually quite enjoy listening to somebody with a Cuban or Puerto Rican accent talking. The Mexican accent is obnoxious.

>Jack in the box
Serves you right, eat at Carl's Jr. next time

Funny too, there were ZERO customers inside when I pulled up. They always do this shit when nobody is around.

Good work

This is your demographic replacement.

What state do you live in?

I applaud your standing up for yourself. Indianapilos is crawling with this shit. If you go anywhere other than chikfila 5 guys or a pizza joint youre going to encounter people who speak poor English.

Mexican hate thread? Mexican hate thread.

I love Spanish. It's a great EUROPEAN language.

Not when these Beandips speak it though. And not when they're FORCING it on me like they're being cute, in a fucking drive through.

It is your fault for letting them in.

Anyway, it is rude to not speaking the host country's official language

>That's all I need as a response
Refer to the sticky, specifically the 'appeal to authority' fallacy

Dumb fatass can't even open up a book

>Mexicans can't shit talk about obesity
How so? I'm not fat myself, what exactly is preventing me from shaming a fatty like fhe OP?

What was the rude part? They just didn't expect OP to be this autistic prone to sudden sperg meltdowns

>Diversify
I chuckled

>US has no official language, stormnigger, trash.
Yes it does, it's called English.

you're doing gods work, son.

Yeah, we're FUCKED. Being in Los Angeles I've seen it for decades. We've been Mexicanized

English is NOT the official language of the United States. We do not have an official language.

godspeed you beautiful bastard

>They just didn't expect OP to be this autistic prone to sudden sperg meltdowns
>It was just a prank bro!

It's pretty fucking bad.

Le Whubadubba Burger is best burger tho! Other burger le BTFO

>not about to buy a 1300 calorie large chocolate shake to with your 1200 calorie burger and fries without getting fat

Sux2bu, fatty.

This is your first incident of spic shits harassing you for being white?
You must not be that white then, my whole fucking life they've been giving me so much shit every where I go for being white.
I can't wait to move to a non-mestizo majority state

You're a fucking BEANER, in MEXICO.

Get off my fucking thread Jose. Go decapitate some kids for the cartel or whatever the fuck it is you Asian turned Indian Midgets do.

Fuck off to Mexico cuck

Mexico surpassed USA in obesity rates. USA's rates are only so high because of all the mexicans.

t. Bootlicker who needs a government to tell them what the official language is

It does not

>yeah bro I had to waste ICE's time and resources this one time because someone spoke to me in Spanish for a minute
>I'm basically le redpilled hard at this point

A Teriyaki Bowl?

>1300 calories

Usonians are not white anyway so it is never easy to tell what is their heritage. That is why telling everyone details about their imagined heritage is such an integral part of Usonian culture.

That's quite an assumption you've made. All I did was state a fact. Perhaps you are projecting?

Take a paper towel and walk inside to the ketchup dispenser, put a whole bottles worth of ketchup on the paper towel, drive thru the drive thru and throw the ketchup all over the drive thru window and or microphone. They will have to clean it up. Yes I've done this before because of similar circumstances.

Never call them undocumented immigrants, they are illegal aliens.

what

Why would you warn them that you're calling ICE?

What the fuck am i reading

Why do you have to play stupid? You're not the only beaner to act like this, you do something grossly offensive and then pretend like it's those uptight gringos that just don't "get it."

Now you know how they feel you entitled triggered gringo cuck

So why the majority of americans speak English?

?
All I'm saying is that the Union's language has been English, and other languages have been eradicated in favor of English, like French in Louisiana after Reconstruction.

Wow what a bad ass

Serves 2 purposes.

1) They take me seriously and move out their trash.

2) They don't take me seriously, and when ICE comes, they get caught.

Works in my favor.

>eating fast food

Did you not read my post?

I can make fun of Mexican and American fat fucks as much as I like, I'm not fat.

>You're a fucking BEANER, in MEXICO.
>Get off my fucking thread Jose. Go decapitate some kids for the cartel or whatever the fuck it is you Asian turned Indian Midgets do.

This is precisely the level of eloquence and emotional stability I'd expect from a fat racist piece of shit who has a meltdown in Jack in the box

Lmao, you can't make this shit up

This never happened did it?

More like Jose in the Box

Fucking beaniggers

>deport illegals
fuck the illegals we need to deport the legal ones
Just look how violent and subhuman these fuckers they make fucking Albania turkey and Syria feel safe

How am I playing stupid? You're the one who thinks some retards speaking some Spanish are out to abuse some anonymous fat fuck for no reason

calm down, somebody literally implied they wanted to know.

Wtf is going on with mexicans?

lol stupid gringo loser got triggered by mexishits, seriously you need to calm the fuck down, like why the fuck are you even eating at jack in the box in the first place?

It's called being rude to someone for shits and giggles, and it's not ok in our civil society.