Why we no longer support Trump

As a neighbor of America, I always though out southern neighbors were pretty stupid ever since the Bush-shit years. But when Trump came along, I threw so much support, time and cash I had to support him. Then I voted for him. I thought I was king of the world, that I upheld intellectual Republican values. That racism and sexism was the victim of liberal political correctness....

But then Trump did a 360. He banned Muslims instead of terrorists. He refuses to work with Democrats to fix healthcare, and wants to steal free healthcare from the poor and sick. All he does is golf (what a pointless and boring "sport"). He spied on teenagers in a dressing room as they got fucking changed!

No. No more. We know better than what this fucking con man gave us. Fuck him, fuck his supporters and fuck the white people who let him overthrow Obama (who I used to think was Satan - he was actually the best president we've had in decades)

In 2020, we here at Sup Forums refuse to let a small-dicked tyrant destroy America. In 202, its either a REAL Republican or a Democrat.

Dump Trump 2020!

Shoo shoo, shill

This is bait

I know Trump supporters (and American'ts in general - except liberals and non-whites) aren't very bright, but must you really call someone who intrudes on your safe-space "shill", my dear sir??

can you leave?

>download (3).jpg

>I know Trump supporters (and American'ts in general - except liberals and non-whites) aren't very bright

now i know youre a shill, no other person would single out libs and non whites as the only smart people in the country.

And I thought we were done with you. KYS, faggot

...which is why non-white and liberal cities tend to be smarter and better than third-world Republican redneck flyover states, right?

Yawwnnn....

there is no "we" you mongoloid. Saged

b8 & shill

>and wants to steal free healthcare from the poor

All money from Obama Care must be invested in army if USA wants to be still a global empire. When USA was wasting trillions dollars on wars in Middle East and consumption, China and Russia were puttin everything in weapon, and now Chinese and Russians are far ahead in many things.

Yes there is we all love Trump and want him to take medicaid away from poor cucks in flyover states

Sage

Uhhh since when did we here at Sup Forums support an orange dictator with a tiny penis and a ratchet wife?

I'm pretty sure you Americans were, you know, land of the free and home of the "brave"...

How does your text relate to mina? Shitty meme

Have you ever considered killing yourself? It looks like it might be right for you

He's a puppet of big time Jewish Bankers. Sup Forums of all places should know better than to continue supporting him.

I guess pissing off liberals is more important to Sup Forumslacks than making a better society. Just like the Jews they so claim to hate, Sup Forums seems more hellbent on nation-wrecking.

What a weak ass OP. You should be ashamed of this poor low energy thread. Is this you Jeb?