Can you even TRY to refute this truthbomb?

Can you even TRY to refute this truthbomb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/knIroVvPZU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Humor is always subversive by definition. YOU made racism funny by getting your panties into such a twist about "muh racisms"

I can be funny without being racist, you fucking faggotMuslimKike.

The best comedy always slips in a little bit of truthful observation presented in an amusing way. Leftist jokes have to bend over backwards and restrain themselves endlessly to avoid offending anyone, often forcing their comedy to have absolutely no basis in truth. It's not really funny to watch someone lie to themselves. It's just sad.

Nope, can't refute the fact that you're retarded, what a truthbomb that must've been for you once you realized that.

Wait... you mean you haven't realized that yet?

Which is the same reason that memes are no longer entertaining once reddit latches onto them.

How can leftists be anarchists?

(((((((((((((((Goldstein))))))))))))))))

needs more compression artifacts

you got me there OP

youtu.be/knIroVvPZU4

Nope, not watching that one.

Jegged :DD

>I don't know how to be funny without being racist
Hey at least they accept our memes are funny.

Fuck got me there...

>implying racist jokes aren't funny

it gets wrose than opeds

the fact that racism tickles the soul and makes people laugh, almost universally (whether they admit it or not) only speaks volumes about how deeply embedded in our biology it is and why we shouldn't try to deny those impulses out of misguided judeo-christian ideas of self-hatred and psuedomorallity

I don't have to. The real joke is that leftists are serious about shit the rest of us consider ridiculous.

This implies the the right is funny even if the content is racist.

Democrats are the real racists!

Leftist jokes: lol i misspelled a word
dogs are gay

Right wing jokes: Hey lets see if we can make a celebrity game show host/steak and vodka salesman the President of the United States

Racism has always had very funny aspects. Get a hobby you low life faggot.

This is actually right wing humor. That person is a troll.

This makes me crack up every time.

>I don't know how to be funny without being racist

We're not talking about black stand-up comedians, user.

WE ARE quite hilarious, making fun of liberal hypocrisies, the stupidity of feminists and the just the overall result of political correctness ruining societies to, killing the comedy industry.

Like the left is any less with its bland inoffensive racist jokes about white people.
We don't have to censor our competition to be funny we just are.

>muh PC pseudo intellectual leftist drivel is so funny and witty
piss off kike boi

Humor requires edginess at the very least.

The left is triggered by reality and normie tier bullshit so edginess is absolutely beyond them.