Americans can't afford health care

>Americans can't afford health care

F

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/08/07/us/the-growing-popularity-of-having-surgery-overseas.html
archive.is/uacoK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

file under "things I don't give a shit about"

The American health system is not designed to benefit exclusively Americans.

You cant file bankruptcy for medical bills.

Why do people think a healthcare system can be boiled down to one statistic on an ugly infographic? Why don't you show how fucking garbage many EU systems are compared to top tier US institutions? I'm rich so I don't give a fuck, I'll pay out the ass to go to my doctor who spent half a million on his education and who makes millions every year rather than some pathetic British wanker who makes as much as a pedestrian engineer. Fuck off EU fags

>Number of people goiing bankrupt because of insane taxes

I can cherry pick too.

>can't file chapter 7 for medical debt
>can't be sued or have wages garnished for medical debt
>medical debt doesn't negatively affect your credit
wew

They dont phase you.

because of

>(((GDP)))
shit graph

How many of those countries have set foot on the moon though?

I'm not paying for niggers and spics to have healthcare. They would be the one to benefit from free healthcare.

Reminder that not everywhere in America has access to clean water, which means they end up drinking dirty water

And then they get sick and have to go into debt to pay the bills, and then go home and still dont have clean water

Unless you live in the literal woods you have access to bottled water.

>people in poor areas dont get clean water
>"Just buy the expensive bottles water!"
>live in an area so poor theres no clean water so obviously you cant afford that

Your welcome that the US develops all those great medical procedures you Europeans utilize. Maybe you should be paying us for our innovations if you use them.

>expensive bottles of water
The average cost of a gallon is $1.22 and lower in poor areas to maximize sales.

faggot

Not really true as in Germany not everything is covered by health Insurance, in fact it gets worse every Year.

Guy chooses to have no insurance.
Something happens, he goes to a hospital, they save his life.
Gets a bill for $50,000 dollars.
"I have to go bankrupt!"

Same guy has no problem taking a $65,000 dollar, five year loan on a luxury SUV.

lol
clean drinking water costs about $0.22 per m2 (1000l or >250 gallon for you americucks) in switzerland and the water quality is usually better than bottled water.

If they already have a home and car then who cares? It's rarely the young who are screwed by medical bills.

Yeah you can, it's like the easiest thing to remove from a credit report.

If your health isn't worth going bankrupt over, what is?
checkmate, eurocuck
Number of Americans going to
GB
France
Japan
Ger
Canada
Netherlands
Switzerland
for better care? 0

>What is a Brita Water Filter for $8.99, Alex?

Looking more into it I can't find a suitable source for how many areas in the US actually have "unclean" water. There are several cities that allegedly use outdated lead-testing practices but the guidelines set by the (((EPA))) are not actually set in stone as there isn't a specific "safe level".
You're free to buy your own filter if you're worried about the tap water and solve the problem yourself.

over 100k in debt cause I was born with a shit body

it's either die or keep going to get more in debt every time

I choose to live in debt

yeah, because most of you are trailer park dwelling poorfags.

And the US still has higher survival rates for literally any form of cancer than any of the other countries listed on your infograph. It's a quality vs. quantity situation and I sure as fuck have no reason to pay more for inferior care that may kill me just because it means a few minority strangers I'll never see get free treatment for their morbid obesity (which accounts for about 45% of all healthcare costs in the US). I'll continue to pay for my top-tier healthcare, you can all do the same for yourselves thanks.

>Number of Americans going to
>GB
>France
>Japan
>Ger
>Canada
>Netherlands
>Switzerland
>for better care? 0

nytimes.com/2013/08/07/us/the-growing-popularity-of-having-surgery-overseas.html

Profit denial
archive.is/uacoK

Just die already. Your genetic cundishuns make us all weaker.

it just shows what a multiculti mystery meat population does to a population

all throughout this thread you ca see evidence of the disgusting selfishness of the american 'people'. they simply don't care about one-another. Why? because the country is just a gigantic mass of individuals who only care for themselves and possibly their immediate family.

americans claim they live in the greatest nation on earth, but no ameriican lives within a true country. there is no sense of belonging or community. there is no sense of being a part of something greter than themselves. It's a late stage capitalist hell hole, filled to the the brim with mugglee people who live to do nothing but fuck each other over.

it's fucking disgusting. america needs to die

Not really an infographic that conveys the message you're trying to say. This one does.

?

I have an isolated country house that doesn't have municipal water, but there's a spring.
A water filter costs 50€.

I refuse to believe that americans can't afford a filter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States
>In 2015, 13.5% (43.1 million) Americans lived in poverty.

Can medical bills throw you into poverty?

Why do we have to afford (health care), like some sort of all in one package? can't we just like straight buy a particular service instead?

ITT: poverty plebs going bankrupt over a splinter in their finger

who the FUCK needs to live into their mid eighties? contribute nothing and leech off of society. Basically once you turn 65 you become a nigger.

stop being poor

>work your entire life
>turn 65
>durr you're no longer useful
>killed and thrown into mass graves

American paradise.

I've personally never understood the American obsession with blocking universal healthcare. Its always something like MUH FREEDOM TO CHOSE as if there aren't private healthcare providers in UHC countries.

I have American friends who made sure to have a baby here 'cos it'd be free.

>number of people who go bankrupt becuase they havent payed their tv license
>america: 0

Too many sick people, not gonna pay for those fags, go run or something

Maybe you should give Great Britan thier land back?

i would rather a nigger to fuck my wife (which they already do), my wife's son to become a tranny (which he already is) than see a Mr. Schlomo Shekelstein lose profits from Universal healthcare taking place! Curse them damn to hell. If you can't afford $2000 premiums for minimal coverage, then you deserve to DIE. I don't care if that means most white people suffer too, g*d-damn we gotta protect Schlomo and use that money for Israel.

-t. a true red-blooded (and cholesterol enriched) American

lol better broke than dead
you need private health insurance in canada if you want your meds paid for
a lot of people die from illnesses they get during cancer treatment because they can't come up with the $20k+ needed for immune system boosters

socialized medicine is great primarily as a psychological safety net. you get to believe you're taken care of

but then you get to be on the receiving end of the health care system at some point and become incredibly disillusioned

Americans are all ferral brats. Look the that fat people rates. No one informs them of good habits.