Why should I fight for America?

As a Black man, I have experienced nothing but humiliation, rejection and racial hatred targeted against me. I feel more kinship with a Black man in deepest Africa than I do with my white neighbor. I feel absolutely no connection, no loyalty, nothing for this country. My entire life has been spent growing up in the shadow of racism.

So tell me, I'm struggling to understand, why should I fight for America? What is in it for me? Why would I want to fight for a country that hates me for the color of my skin? That kills young, innocent Black men for no reason other than being Black in the wrong place. That has oppressed, enslaved and ruined us for 500 years.

Ain't no Russian or Chinese or Arab ever called me a nigger. But a white man has.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zzeLoa1gwCU
youtube.com/watch?v=bVS52zoTLjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger

My daddy told me when I was a young girl
A lesson he learned, it was a long time ago
If you want to have someone to hold onto
You're gonna have to learn to let go

You got to sing like you don't need the money
Love like you'll never get hurt
You got to dance like nobody's watchin'
It's gotta come from the heart
If you want it to work

Now here is the one thing I keep forgettin'
When everything is falling apart
In life as in love, you know I need to remember
There's such a thing as trying too hard

You got to sing like you don't need the money
Love like you'll never get hurt
You got to dance like nobody's watchin'
It's gotta come from the heart
If you want it to work

You got to sing sometimes like you don't need the money
Love sometimes like you'll never get hurt
You got to dance, dance, dance like nobody's watchin'
It's gotta come from the heart if you want it to work

/Thread

Then go fight for Africa? Go back please! I heard you are kingz there

>I feel more kinship with a Black man in deepest Africa
Too bad they don't feel the same way

>Ain't no Russian or Chinese or Arab ever called me a nigger.
Get out more

Blah blah blah we wuz kangz

Just go to Africa and fix it, oh wait... that would require work

Sage

kys nigger

>tfw no based black man to fill my boipucci with bullseed.

Move to Zimbabwe Motamba

Live in Africa then.

>I feel more kinship with a Black man in deepest Africa than I do with my white neighbor.
do you?

then go back to Africa you retard
alsp young nigvers are killed for commiting crimes. Just that their families say they dindu nuffin doesnt mean they really were innocent

Stop making other black people look bad faggot.

Good. Now go back to africa if you feel so much kinship with other blacks.

Ya know, I always hear niggas talking about how amazing Africa is, but they never seem to want to move there. Really gets those fruits a loopin', I tell ya what.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>>/global/rules/7

you shouldn't, but neither should whites

don't. Go back to africa where you belong nigger.

You shouldn't. You should be pushing for a black nation splintered, or repatriation with reparations. Much more respect for black nationalists than cucks.

No one would treat you any better than the white man treats you.

Chinamen would fucking chop you up and serve you in fried rice.

You ain't been to Russia or China yet have yo? Stupid nigger?

good catch user plz get this idiot banned

You should go home, based black man, Africa needs you. Let the weak white society collapse without the strength of its ethnic brothas and sistas, they are not deserving of your presence

Fuck off sage. Kill this shit thread.

Your people are doomed

>tfwJust returned from a jazz and ribs fest in large urban city

White Americans aren't that bad. We may have some tussles but in the end we in it together. The Asians and spics are fine also.

It's the muslims that really annoy me

t. Drunk white man

You had me till the very end refine your bait mate

Chinese video games, when?

go back to Africa if you want something to defend. or stay with your baby momma when she gets pregnant. your call

>as a Black man, I have experienced nothing but humiliation, rejection and racial hatred targeted against me

When have you ever experienced that? Be specific.

Dude fuck you OP. barry obummer didn't do shit for Americans and he did even worse for Black Americans.

For a future without jewish brainwashing for your kids

ok cassius

The military is just a bunch of welfare queens. As a black man, you're obviously on welfare and therefore would fit in

>>tfwJust returned from a jazz and ribs fest in large urban city

You're disgusting

Nobody should be a ZOGbot.

Whatever you have endured, know that you have been allowed the highest quality of life on the planet. Blacks do not live better anywhere else that the US.

You think Russians Chinese or Arabs would put up with your nigger on crime sprees? Who else would allow you hip hop culture? Who else would allow so many of you to b welfare recipients and free rooms and food in prison for your come sprees.

The Russian, Arabs and Chinese would murder your worthless asses without hesitation.

go to africa then. duh

chink here
NIGGER

>"As a Black man"
That's the same rhetoric gays and trannies use. "As a transsexual person.... muh feels"
>"I have experienced nothing but humiliation, rejection and racial hatred targeted against me."
I experience NOTHING but bad things ALL THE TIME. Work on your attitude.
>"I feel more kinship with a Black man in deepest Africa than I do with my white neighbor"
Go to Africa then.
>"My entire life has been spent growing up in the shadow of racism."
Victim mentality and generalizations again and again.
>America kills black people.
Most black people in America are killed by black people.
>"That has oppressed, enslaved and ruined us for 500 years."
Do you really think that the average white person in America or Europe was not basically slavery in the last 500 years?
>"Ain't no Russian or Chinese or Arab ever called me a nigger. But a white man has."
"Muh, only white people are nasty!" I'm white and white men called me ugly names, too. Surprise.

You black people in America do not understand that ((they)) want you to have this victim mentality. You think that anything bad in your lives is the fault of white people. In fact, it's your own attitude that makes you suffer.

I hope you will get over it. Otherwise you and many, many other black people are doomed to live a miserable life.

I don't think you should fight for this country user, especially if you don't want to.
I like living in this country, but I'm not about to risk my life to help some oil tycoon prick make a buck, the way the higher-ups of the government function is beyond corrupt.
That said, I don't exactly see what you guys have to bitch about in modern America.
Nobody likes anybody, black people are called niggers and gay people faggots, and everyone's got some arbitrary reason to hate even white people, now
We're human, distrust is in our nature and everyone's got their own complicated story and biases. We all deal with people who don't like us, quit being a pussy and pull out of the Victim Olympics.

A black man in deepest Africa? Lmao that black man would call you a faggot and kill you the second he meets such a faggot. He has nothing in common with you besides HIV and he knows it.
>shadow of racism
Oh you poor thing, you must be so oppressed with all that free money and college degrees and jobs being thrown at you for nothing. We should all stop oppressing you right now!

I recommend you go back to Africa OP. There will not be any racism there and you will finally live with those who you have a deep spiritual connection to. I recommend Liberia as a travel destination. It is a paradise many Afro Americans fled to in the past to escape the prejudice of white men.

Decent LARP effort but still detectable.

they have in native tongue

>being in the wrong place
don't rob houses jamal

But the ribs where so tasty desu... the jazz was great. Hell I encountered some live salsa music and had some margaritas

No muslims. It was fine

>Ain't no Russian or Chinese or Arab ever called me a nigger. But a white man has.

Don't worry, I'm sure they've called you worse, but you couldn't understand it because they did it in their native language behind your back.

Honestly the best thing to do is kys. I would say to back to Africa, but then you wouldn't have the benefits of white civilization and we would just manifest destiny over there eventually

>You have a voice right? do you have a place where you can raise your position and you have a country with decent infrastructure and luxuries?
Those things don't just appear to you, if you aren't willing to fight for that then go to a 3rd world black shithole. Fight for what has given you so much and continues to give or are you just gonna be another worthless nigger living of the system that whites built and fought for?

You shouldnt fight for America, we don't want you you fucking nigger

Reminder that black """"Americans"""" are just Liberians living in the States.

Nigger

>posts a Vietnamese
Are you stupid or what?

Perspective is important.

>Ain't no Russian or Chinese or Arab ever called me a nigger.
Have you talked to the one's in America?

When are you moving to Africa?

maybe because 1 million white people died just so you could be free, while its true slavery was just a minor part of the civil war, its still something you should remember, I do wish you coons were still in chains though where you belong but my side lost, could have used some niggers to tend the gardens
youtu.be/zzeLoa1gwCU

Just get the fuck out back to Africa desu senpai

go back to africa

Russians are white! Soo.... :)

Nigger pleeeez

Please don't leave the west to go back to africa, user. We are incapable of adding spices to our food, and we can't 'rap', we would really miss the vibrancy and diversity you bring.
I bet if you went, you'd really enjoy it, while loads of whites would beg you to come back.
Oh no, I hope I haven't given him an idea. I really really hope he doesn't go.

please move to africa, your ancestors homeland

>Ain't no Russian or Chinese or Arab ever called me a nigger. But a white man has.
You can take my place in the gas chamber then, you dirty Schvartze.

UNTIL OP POSTS A TIMESTAMPED PIC OF HIS NIGGER SKIN DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

OP IS A LARPING WHITE BOY

I call bullshit. Sure, you get some racist old white dudes that look down on black people, but the amount of overtly racist incidents from whites on blacks I've seen has been only a handful. I've seen more racist shit from blacks towards Middle Eastern shop owners. White people are not only too afraid to be openly racist, but they just don't fucking care that much. If you're having issue with white people it's because you dress and act like a nigger and they don't want to be around you.

China is the most anti-black country I've ever been, its acc shocking lol

Punk ass bitch.

you can go back to africa with them, nigger lover

Go back to Africa
N I G G E R
S
T
U
P
I
D

The most humiliation a black feels in everyday life is obsessing over perceived microagressions when white women jump out of his way on the fucking 'sidewalk'.

Excellent

SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO PICKIN MY COTTON YOU FUCKING APE

nigger

post BBC or GTFO

As a white man I wouldn't fight for America either. I'd be off at war getting shot at, cold, away from family, all that war shit... Meanwhile your 9 illegitimate children are being housed and fed by my tax dollars. Yeah, fuck that.

Fighting for a multiracial country, no matter what your race is, white, black, whatever, is the height of cuck behavior.

>I feel more kinship with a Black man in deepest Africa than I do with my white neighbor.

fyi, african blacks absolutely dispise westernized blacks.

they won't share "kinship" with you black dude, they fucking hate you.

Checked

Well behind your back the have a lot to say.An Arab man told me he would not like his daughters to marry black. Reason: Blacks are a matriarchal society were the men run away. Honest story. He was a christian and not muslims btw.

because, America is a project, an endeavor, to form a more perfect union

Only thing you might have in common with a black man from africa is the color of your skin.

Sorry snowflake but innocent black men are not being killed just for being black quit lying to yourself and everyone else.

You were never a slave, your parents were not nor were your grand parents. Slavery only existed in the States for approx 80 years. Anything earlier than the signing of the Constitution you can blame England for. 500k dead in the Civil War has covered white peoples debt.

Bet a black person has called you nigger as well as a white person. Guess it is ok when that happens though.

But hey you are free to go to Africa and stay there any time you want.

Wait?
It is a volunteer military - right.
If you're asking "Whats in it for me ?" You already failed and don't understand the reason for being in the military.
Fuck you, we don't want or need you in the military

Mfw I've met 2 black ppl irl red pilled on the JQ and 0 whites. Not too bad after all.

Exactly, that's our point, you don't care and never will and multi culturalism will never work. Move to a country where you would be happy.

>hates me for the color of my skin
Nah, we hate you because there are well documented behavioral and intellectual differences between the races, with blacks being at the bottom of the scale. Combine that with the fact that your race commits the most violent crime, wastes the most welfare, and is loud and obnoxious for no fucking reason. Really you should be happy that white people exist, otherwise you'd be dead from AIDS in Africa already.

Moving to Africa Black Man? Listen to Terrence Williams!
youtube.com/watch?v=bVS52zoTLjo

You don't want to be here and we don't want you here. So leave, no need for discussion.

>Why should I fight for America?
Because any other country that could potentially become the dominant force on earth would return you to your status as farm equipment.

>why should I fight for America?
You shouldn't, you should go back to Africa if you feel that is where you belong. We literally do not need you or your kind. You would do this country a favor leaving it.

In all seriousness, why don't blacks move back to Africa? I hear Namibia is doing well, so is Nigeria and Kenya. You actually have a chance, for the first time in history, to carve out a truly Black civilization for yourselves and yet you hang around all day at the ghetto saying 'we wuz kangz'

Yea but you won't go to Africa will you. Nope. You'll just stay right here and keep talking the same bullshit.
> I feel absolutely no connection, no loyalty, nothing for this country.
You're certainly not alone. Most black people behave this way. And I can understand at least it's weird growing up and being a part of another society. Western society. White society. That you didn't build. But it's the ONLY society. The entire planet was westernized. White culture spread all over the earth. Except as you say, Africa. Where they don't have shit. So go there, be with your brothers and sisters in the dirt. Makes no difference to the white man.

So go back to fucking africa for fucks sake?You don't like me and I don't like you, let's just leave each other alone and segregate.It's nothing personal, it's just the way things were meant to be.

Why should I go back? You brought us here. America is not a white homeland either. You go back to Europe.

Because you have two options. You may return to your home nations and attempt (and likely fail, as all have before) to create a thriving civilization based on a innately low-IQ people. Or you accept your place in America and proudly contribute, knowing that while you will never be on top, your efforts will actually contribute to a greater whole and you will taste the fruits of your labor in a way you could never have figured out how to achieve among your own people. Your people are rarely capable of a multiplying the value of labor inputs. That is the purview of whites. But you can provide those labor inputs and that is noble in itself.

Then go back to Africa then

It would be better for both of us. We don't have to hate each other but clearly its very difficult for us to work together.

We will give you reparations, just go

>Why should I go back

Because the American civilization was created by whites for whites.

Your ancestors were basically a robot and had nothing to do with its creation.

God gave us North America

This entire thread.

Too bad you're not American. So why are you trying to troll people with a fake story Mohammed?

Then gather your friends, take them to Africa with you, and fix that country.