Males are responsible for almost all of violence and wars

>males are responsible for almost all of violence and wars
>literally controlled by testosterone
>let's give them all the power in society!

Other urls found in this thread:

mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tits or gtfo

>women are responsible for culturally and ethnically destroying kingdoms and countries for ages
>literally controlled by ostr*gen
>WOMAN RIGHTS!

>They're also responsible for stopping all wars.

>let's give them all the power in society!

>implying women were decision makers on who to give power to and that men aren't responsible for literally every civilization in history

top wew

Violence and wars are why we have society and laws. Can't have one without the other.

>humans are responsible for almost all of violence and wars
>literally controlled by their stupid fucking brains
>let them be the dominant spieces on this planet!

Translation men have literally created the biggest empires , almost all the inventions and allowed you to make stupid post on Sup Forums

>women are responsible for culturally and ethnically destroying kingdoms and countries for ages

yeah, how dare they fail to resist rape

>women are peaceful

"About 17-45% of lesbians report having been the victim of a least one act of physical violence perpetrated by a lesbian partner (1,5,6,13). Types of physical abuse named by more than 10% of participants in one study included:

Disrupting other�s eating or sleeping habits
Pushing or shoving, driving recklessly to punish, and slapping, kicking, hitting, or biting (11).
Sexual abuse by a woman partner has been reported by up to 50% of lesbians (12).
Psychological abuse has been reported as occurring at least one time by 24% to 90% of lesbians (1,5,6,11,14). "

mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml

when you're right, you're right

On the other hand, the Holocaust.

Women don´t get shamed for being raped, men do so stfu sexist cunt.

>the testosterone is bad meme

Tell that to girls living in deeply patriarchal societies, that suffer death for the "crime" of being raped.

...and yet men abuse women for tiny mistakes, when women, by and large, are the most harmless beings, who commit almost no crime at all. Men are psychopaths primed to murder at any moment.

>females are responsible for relating to the feelings of babies and toddlers so they don't die
>literally led by emotion
>let's put them in charge of the world!
Is there anything more retarded than this?

Yes, let´s talk about the holdemoor, why did women not stop it?

How could they let the (((soviet government))) kill 30 million innocent people.

Those societies are non of my buisness.

How does it help male victims of abuse or rape that there are women suffering on the other side of the globe?

Most of us here, do work against Islam, so we are doing our part. Women on the other side...

Only because men control the world sugartits... now, how about that sammich?

You have the stronger argument considering testosterone only increases desired traits. It helps to increase your energy, muscle and bone density, decision making, and confidence.

Estrogen on the other hand is all negative. It makes you emotional, physically weak, mentally unstable, and irrational.

Women often cited testosterone for being reason why people act aggressively but science has found that it is actually the opposite. Men and women with increased levels of estrogen in their system are far more aggressive than those with higher testosterone levels.

TL;DR Estrogen makes you fat and crazy - testosterone makes you strong and cool

>give them
hahahahahaha
hahahaha
hahah
hah

>Tree hugger that thinks humanity is a plague
I wonder if you also think humanity has no redeeming factors? Because faggots like you can plant a goddamn tree and not be such a shit person. You realize this isn't only you that can do something positive, right?

I'm sorry I took you seriously. I'm sure you were just trying to be witty.

>I'm sorry I took you seriously. I'm sure you were just trying to be witty.
Then why did you even answer? But, i get it. Intellectual-self-validation is a pretty annoying habit.

The power was never given to men, it was taken by us. Women were and are too weak and incompetent to effectively rule, which meant men have to take the brunt of leadership.

Who was the bitch that fucked with Samson?

>women are incapable of war
>lets listen to them for some reason

>almost all
>what about the women
>women need to be a part of this
>women are now to be blamed for the wars and violence

>give them
hahahahahahahaha
we took dat shit niggu , women are just cumholes.

>give them all the power in society
Only weak mean are "given" power. The strong take what they want. And, your wives, girlfriends, and daughters submit.

males weren't given the power in society, stupid. males developed the power in society. females and others feel entitled to that power, now, like the privileged children of the rich feel entitled to their inheritance.

>be woman
>get raped

Congratulations, you've won a free ride in this here helicopter...

Top joke user tell another

>>let's give them all the power in society!
>give them
>women giving power to men
kek

>actually replying to this thead

Sage

Don't women leaders disproportionately start more wars than men?