Swarm of Yellowstone supervolcano earthquakes WILL trigger 'explosive' eruption

Swarm of Yellowstone supervolcano earthquakes WILL trigger 'explosive' eruption
THE next eruption at the apocalyptic Yellowstone volcano will “likely” be triggered by a swarm of earthquakes similar to that currently rattling the region, experts told Daily Star Online.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/631960/yellowstone-park-supervolcano-eruption-earthquakes
If a catastrophic happening were to happen, would you rather the Democrats or Republicans to be in charge? whose ideology is better suited for cataclysmic events in our country?
Just make some preparations to be on safe side -

>experts
>Daily Star
lmao

>experts
>Daily Star

>If a catastrophic happening were to happen, would you rather the Democrats or Republicans to be in charge? whose ideology is better suited for cataclysmic events in our country?

If Yellowstone erupted, whichever party would be in charge would be mostly irrelevant, at least within large swaths of the center of the country that would be huge dead zones.

Rolling quints for super volcano eruption

I missed fuck

Blow up u god damn fuck

August 21st, user.

The gravity from the eclipse will be too much.

I got 2 dbls does that not count?

Arise yellowstone kek wills it

agreed it will happen

My body is ready

Blow up yellowstone you god damn fucking make america ass fuck sexy japanese school girls again.

They broke up.

We summon Saddam Hussien, Kim JoNG IL and Osama Bin Laden from the very depths of hell. I'm trying to blow up yellowstone.

calm down, it's only happening in 22-27 august with the eclipse

What side of the coin is in political control when it blows is the last of my worries. I live under 500 miles to the west of jellystone.

Raven Azarath Metrion Zinthos Ryuko Matoi until their both naked damn it damn you.

>If a catastrophic happening were to happen, would you rather the Democrats or Republicans to be in charge? whose ideology is better suited for cataclysmic events in our country?

Oh the eclipse i (((fringe)))get

yeah I mean I guess there is a standard emergency rules and procedures that have been set up by Congress and local gov't but do you think one party would be 'let us go and find and save our poor mid western brothers' and the other party would be 'fuck em, let save ourselves?'

>the eclipse

mfw

>daily star

Apparently not. Not yet anyways...

Holy Jesus, this is retarded.

Nah faggot

You can't prepare unless you are able to store 2 years worth of food for starters.

OP, while I respect your dubdubs, I can only humbly suggest that perhaps the Civil War will get us first. The eruption is still some time away.

>not worried about the fact that the blast would cause everyone in the US to go deaf
get your priorities str8 m8