Who Hates?

I’m a Jewish American conservative republican. I firmly believe that all of the hate and intolerance comes from leftist liberals. If you stray one iota from their social justice, open border, gender fluid, etc. agenda, you’re automatically labeled a racist homophobic nazi.

I was told I should come to POL to see right wing hate. Here I am, are you with me or against me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4&t=1s
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2tsdwt/jewish_billionaire_george_soros_cancels_funding/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have you seen any shape shifting amongst the reptilians?

Are you a globalist? Do you support mass migration? Do you support the UN and the EU? These are the things we really care about.

>Are you a globalist? Do you support mass migration? Do you support the UN and the EU? These are the things we really care about.
I am against all of the above.

>have you seen any shape shifting amongst the reptilians?
No.

>Jewish
What kind of Jew? Religious? Cultural? Ethnic?

I am of Jewish heritage, and religiously I'm an Orthodox Jew.

>Jewish
The Messiah came over 2000 years ago brah, get with the fucking times. Accept salvation or burn in hell.

>The Messiah came over 2000 years ago brah, get with the fucking times. Accept salvation or burn in hell.
I never argue beliefs. I respect your religious views. As long as we treat each other with respect everything is fine.

Do you agree that the jews are the cause of all war and suffering and need to be exterminated? Because that's what /we/ believe.

>I was told I should come to POL to see right wing hate. Here I am, are you with me or against me?

Hitler didn't go far enough.

Hey there Shlomo, step over this way into this chamber, ignore those nozzles...

The hate comes from the jewish zionists implementing their subversion tactics through media and thhe educational system. Blame your own kind for the problems worldwide. Decades of their subversion have worked well on the masses.

You don't speak for me newfag

>are you with me or against me

Every jew on this planet deserves pain misery and death, but thanks for making YET ANOTHER "i'm a based kike" thread, kike faggot.

Tolerating someone who rejects the Salvation of Christ sounds like a sin to me. Convert now.

You're okay with me, as long as you look white.

>Do you agree that the jews are the cause of all war and suffering and need to be exterminated? Because that's what /we/ believe.
Of course not. We only want to live in peace.

Yhwh bless you Moshe.

Fuck kosovo, bosnia should take it

Shlomo Katzenberg controls the me-ow-dia

Annnnnd here comes the gas.

OK, whatever, death to all jews.

You're not welcome here, or anywhere. You're pests. Inbred, ugly, retarded, subhuman, anthropomorphic rat faggots.

>Here I am, are you with me or against me?
Against you, kike! Get the fuck out of my country.

There, you've seen my "hatred." Are you going to go home and cry? Because we don't give a fuck if you call us names for wanting to preserve our race and culture. The six-letter silencing spell doesn't fucking work on us.

The Republican establishment is just as bad. You should be a third positionist American Nationalist wanting the safety, security, and success for your own country and people first above others.

t. Fellow Kike

>ok, whatever

Ah shit, guess i fucked up trying to trigger you

Kosovo, serbja, croatia
Who wants what and why redpill me plz

Die jew.

>Who hates?
Max Horkheimer hates.

>Who hates?
Elena Kagan hates.

After you

Jews are retarded. Qyour messiah already areived and you eejected him

>Who hates?
Leon Trotsky hates.

>Who hates?
Vladimir Lenin hates.

>Who hates?
Ben Gurion hates.

Gas yourself.

So you believe in Hell fiend?! Cause this is were you !

Idiot. It's a kike.

Lenin isn't a Kike. Trotsky was though.

DA DEMS ARE DE A REAL RAYCIS

You and your 3 nails used to Crusify Christ up the ass

No stop

jewland has taken this country hostage to the point our politicians are too afraid to speak out against it. hell, they're even pushing for a bill to criminalize boycotting it
don't fuck with me kike

Lenin was absolutely Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin

Ilya married Maria Alexandrovna Blank in mid-1863.[4] Well educated and from a relatively prosperous background, she was the daughter of a German–Swedish woman and a Russian Jewish physician who had converted to Christianity.[5] (((It is likely that Lenin was unaware of his mother's Jewish ancestry, which was only discovered by his sister Anna after his death.)))

>All of Lenin's writings that proved useful to Stalin were published, but the others remained hidden,[549] and knowledge of both Lenin's non-Russian ancestry and his noble status was suppressed.[540] In particular, his Jewish ancestry was suppressed until the 1980s,[550] (((perhaps out of Soviet anti-Semitism)))

I wonder who wrote the part in the (((parenthesis)))?

My ass he fucking wasnt.

Why are jews (Khazar liars) trying to genocide the white race? That's the only question you kikes should be asking.

Pol isn't a monolithic group. We have everything here, including people who hate Jews.

I tend to see Jews as an ally so long as they aren't leftist, and I like Israel because they take the fight to Islam.

That being said, I think we in the west ought to adopt a similar demographic policy as Israel, where we say we won't let our white percentage drop below a certain level, and we create immigration policies to sustain it.

I stand corrected. Swore all this time he wasn't. Thanks for letting me know though. Now I can use this against (((NazBols)))

>Maurice Samuel hates.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

6/10

Glad to see americans hate the eu as much as i do. Never thought they really cared

>That being said, I think we in the west ought to adopt a similar demographic policy as Israel, where we say we won't let our white percentage drop below a certain level, and we create immigration policies to sustain it.
The reason people don't like Jews is because it's precisely Jewish judges, lawyers and lobbyists who will not allow us to do this.

>Now I can use this against (((NazBols)))
Is that really a thing? I assumed NazBol was some sort of alphabet agency shill campaign, kinda like the flat earthers are.

I get the impression that Euro/pol/ tends to be pro-EU as long as you remove the hyperglobalist aspects to it since Euros here tend to be more statist and authoritarian, but I've always hated the EU. It's world bureaucracy at its finest.

Do you "tolerate" Islam, the religion of war, designed to justify mass rape and genocide for centuries?

Mainly larping faggots from /leftypol/

Why did you start a fucking thread about this? Just lurk and see if there is any hate. And I can tell you, yes there is hate for zionist cunts who view the goyim as behemoths. If they view us as beasts, our only defence is to view them the same way.

Are you one of these cunts?
youtube.com/watch?v=bsbc906fUA4&t=1s

To add to this, it wouldn't be such a big deal if it were not so obvious that the Jews who are working towards radical integration were not themselves dead set on having a pure Jewish state in Israel.

(((They))) really showed their cards with the migration crisis.

Your picture of the parasite flag flying over the white house in inappropriate. Remove it.

To further justify my point, here's (((Barbara Spectre))), who also hates.

then why does your kind seek to pervese other cultures of people? historically you guys seek to gain control of media and promote your agenda. youve been expelled about 300 times? that means people dont like you

*capitol

>Of course not. We only want to live in peace. So explain why Jews are behind white genocide, cultural Marxism and 9/11. Pic related to 9/11.Otherwise lurk for a few years or get the f. Fuck out.

>comes to Sup Forums
>announces to be a jew

you're in the wrong neinborhood, kike

there are lots of hardline right wing jews here like myself. Learn to put up with the bantz, and don't hold on to false views of reality.

And what about those who aren't Jewish? Are they absolved of their treason? What were the judges that blocked Trump's travel ban?

At this point I'm not offended by anything anti-semitic. I can't say the same for most of Sup Forums's small Jewish population. They remind me of the (((Laura Loomer))) types.

The majority of those left wing comintern types also don't like Israel.

im against you, every jew should support open border im living in third World but the jews give me a hope to escape from here

JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

Most people here don't care. Even if you exclude the idiots who don't know what it is, a pretty solid majority here on both sides of the political spectrum don't care. The only reason I have an opinion on it is because I grew up in Norway and understand European politics.

fuck the memes you are appreciated man. The Jews are their biggest useful idiots and these sick fucks have some sick shit planned

I've been to your country, and it's not that much of a hellhole, except for Islam being the predominant religion. You only want to leave because you're lazy and want gibs.

>from leftist liberals

of course Avi, we better pass laws against these """liberals"""

Don't mix Sup Forums with normies newfag. Sup Forums cares for all things politics, dumb phoneposter. Summer over yet?

Of course we hate the EU. Why should we want to see our original homeland destroyed? Look at what Muslims have done to their own historical sites and relics? Why should we want our history to also be destroyed by them?

here wage is very low ,average salary is 300$ per month imagine that

No, they are absolved of nothing. I don't know who the judges were that blocked the travel ban.

LIAR!!!! This is from infected mushroom from Israel ... "בשוק סמייא צווחין לעווירא סגי נהור"

Is that really true, though? George Soros stopped funding radical feminists as soon as they established a branch in Israel.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2tsdwt/jewish_billionaire_george_soros_cancels_funding/

I believe something like 90 percent of the feminist authors listed on Wikipedia are Jewish. Yet feminist groups seem prohibited from acting out their shenanigans in Israel.

It really looks like Jews write purposefully poisonous philosophy, to be digested by exclusively by non-Jews.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VutA6Bj_ZM

didn't we give you fucks a homeland. you know because you got kicked out of like everywhere.

Philosophies like (((feminism))), (((communism))), (((libertarianism))) are all for the Goyim. Jews have turned philosophy into a weapon by deliberately creating poisonous ideas for the masses to consume, like Communism and Libertarianism.

They do this everywhere. They broadcast degeneracy to your children while preaching orthodoxy to theirs. They demand you take in unlimited amounts of 3rd world migrants while they take in zero. They are the loudest voices proclaiming "there is no such thing as race" on college campuses while at the same time they aggressively stick together as a group. They are the ones pointing their fingers at you for "white privilege" when they are the wealthiest among us.

Everything you see Jews supporting publicly is for you to accept, not them. The proof is they don't fund or support these ideas in Israel. George Soros cut off funding to radical feminist groups as soon as they established a branch in Israel:

While the Soviet Union was imposing the misery of communism on all of Russia, the Jews had themselves their own peaceful autonomous Oblast carved out just for them near the border of China where the communist system did not apply. To this day this is still the only autonomous Oblast in all of Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

This is where the Jews were living while 60 million Christians were being starved to death.

We generally don't speak for each other here, but my problem with kikes is the fact that they tend to be kikes before they are Americans.

Dude, Israel has all the same types of degeneracy that we do. People think of Jerusalem as a holy city for Christians and Jews, but if you go look at Tel Aviv it's anything but holy. Feminism is nothing new over in Israel. Also, allowing the west to be overrun by Islam puts Israel in a much worse position. Atheist philosophies are often highly corrosive, but that doesn't mean that all atheists are automatically a menace. There's good and bad.

Why don't you build your own society up instead of fleeing with your talent and perpetuating the cycle? Because you only care about yourself, not future generations?

Sorry, but fuck off. This is why you are not welcome.

It appears OP was btfo.

But your cost of living is also much lower. If you come to the US as an unskilled worker, you will not make enough to live on your own. Usually the people here who work service industry type jobs have to work multiple jobs adding up to more than 12 hours a day and still have to live in an apartment with roommates. The illegal aliens who come here from Mexico live as large groups in small apartments. On the other hand, a lot of the Mexicans purposefully have lots of children in order to get welfare checks from our government. Maybe that's your plan?

If you come to the US you will not make more money in terms of real wages unless you have a valuable skill, like software design or medical science. Furthermore, we in the US don't want more Muslims to come here. We voted for Trump because he promised to limit immigration from Muslim countries. Convert to Christianity and we'll talk.

>Also, allowing the west to be overrun by Islam puts Israel in a much worse position.
That might seem true at first glance but in reality if the west is overrun and outbred by low IQ negroes there will be nobody left to compete with Jews. Jews WILL dominate absolutely everything when the only clear racial identity left in a society is Jewishness.

That's why this is being done. The idea that groups like Europeans and Asians exist, who are just as smart and accomplished, if not more so historically, than Jews are, flies in the face of the Jewish religion, which says they are Gods chosen people.

So long as European culture exists Jew like the ones in pic related will always feel envious and threatened. And these people are wealthy and powerful enough to force the migration policies you see now.

The thing is, his country isn't even that bad, and not technically 3rd world. Tangier was less ghetto and torn up than a lot of our ghetto inner cities here in the US. The real reason these people want to come is for gibs.

Morocco is a mediocre country which gets money from tourists and movie producers who want to shoot there. It is a former Roman province, but as long as they remain primarily Muslim they will never amount to 1st world status. No oil there.

>as long as you look white

Its because he wants to fuck you OP

Jews have been the foremost and loudest voice decrying "white privilege". Yet their historic involvement in the slave trade is, like everything else, unbelievably disproportionate.

Over forty percent of all slave ships servicing the Atlantic Slave trade were owned by Jews.

Go back to Israel.