Admit It, None Of You Who Claim To Be Religious Are Actually Christians

You "Christians" on Sup Forums LARP as Crusaders because you get off to the thought of slaughtering a bunch of Muslim "infidels" and think religion will restore traditionalism in The West and hook you up with a pure, virgin Aryan home maker waifu because 3rd wave feminism is totally the only reason you can't get laid.

No one on this board goes to church, none of you read The Bible, none of you love thy neighbour as thy love thyself unless they're not niggers, Spics, brown people or Jews and none of you actually believe in God.

Just admit it. I'm an atheist and so are you. The devout Christian white nationalist act on Sup Forums is pretentious as fuck.

You're projecting.

I go to church and read the scriptures all the time. Go fuck yourself.

Proverbs chapter 26 verses 4 and 5

I'm a non denominational christian. I don't go to church. I love everyone.

CHRIST, dost thou live indeed? or are thy bones
Still straightened in their rock-hewn sepulchre?
And was thy Rising only dreamed by Her
Whose love of thee for all her sin atones?
For here the air is horrid with men’s groans,
The priests who call upon thy name are slain,
Dost thou not hear the bitter wail of pain
From those whose children lie upon the stones?
Come down, O Son of God! incestuous gloom
Curtains the land, and through the starless night
Over thy Cross the Crescent moon I see!
If thou in very truth didst burst the tomb
Come down, O Son of Man! and show thy might,
Lest Mahomet be crowned instead of Thee!

Are you attempting to draw them out? Do you want to take a sample or are you just looking for attention?

I'm devout to the point of likely lifelong celibacy, so the waifu thing is out the window. I'm fascistic. I could just as easily be lying, of course, even though I'm not.

What's the point, heathen?

You're just mad because we have real faith and we're allowed to openly talk about it here as well as encourage each other in our belief in Jesus Christ.

Does our resolve scare you?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Deus vult. Now go and give a sandnigger a boot-party with your "bible study group" in the name of Jesus.

You don't actually have faith though! None of you do. Just admit it.

Just because you're a faggot doesn't mean others are.

Christ is Lord

So your purpose is to start shit, then. That's nice. See the flag.
You don't know me.

>I go to church, I love Jesus Christ
>I'm a white nationalist though and refuse to sit next to the old Filipino lady that attends every Sunday

You have us confused with LARPagans, lad. Our God is the Truth and He is real. Nobody dreamt up creating a religion in his basement. We have existed for thousands of years, built civilization, salted the earth with our moral system, and will persist unto the end of time.

It is not us who lack faith but you.

>Matthew 17:20
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

All I do is sow faith and I can clearly see the Holy Spirit at work within my life.

What would he say if he could read your post history on Sup Forums though? Provided he's actually real which he might very well not be or have ever been.

>Swastika flag icon
>You don't know me

I know enough. Come clean. I won't judge you. *Tips fedora*

No shit. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about Christianity or God.

They just want to stand on the altar and shout orders.

Nah I hate racism, I just love the humor here and sadly I enjoy the company of racist assholes more than progressive weirdos.

Yes, us Christians were just larping while we built western civilization for 2,000 years. It took a top mind fedora tipper like you to finally call us all out for our lack of faith. The gig is up

Where in the bible does it say that race or nationality takes precedent over fellow Christians regardless of skin colour? That's right, *nowhere*. Your fairytale is in stark conflict with your own ideology, you sinner.

Don't forget to sage, everyone.
I don't fully endorse the nazis, but I uphold that the most necessary function of a society and state, a people working in common cause, is most facilitated by NatSoc and legitimized by the ultimate doctrine of all sufficient sacrificial ethics which denies unnecessary freedoms.

I can still love everybody, I'm only more realistic about how to go about that.

Loving your enemies is not, not having enemies. Muslim immigration is in direct condradiction of the good of Europeans, this is just one demonstration of the fact that enthicity and culture is relevant to Christian ethics.

I'm wasting time on you only as a game. Again, Sage.

You realize Christianity has very little to do with western civilization, right? It's an Abrahamic religion. It's from The Middle East originally. Everything you see as European cultural achievements would still exist without The Bible.

You're not a historian, you're not a biblical scholar, this is a cancer thread, and I'm off to the races.

You sir, are a massive idiot.

Christianity has influenced western philosophy in the field of ethics for nearly the past 2000 years.

>Muslim immigration is in direct condradiction of the good of Europeans

So when will you be accepting Ethiopian refugees into Europe? Their country is over 70% Christian and their people were the first to convert en mass following being told the word by Saint George in roughly 100AD, before even The Roman Empire half a millennium later. I'm sure these deeply Christian people would mesh well with white Christians, right?

Name a couple of them "philosophies" and "ethics" that are unique to Christianity then.

>and I'm off to the races
You're a sinner by your own mythbook's rules.