DEUTCHSLAND, JA!!!!!!!

GERMANY FUCKING YES!!!!!!!

web.archive.org/web/20170723235931/http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/17/europe/germany-refugees-merkel/index.html

penis

Which of you German Sup Forumsacks is gonna do it, if you catch my drift?

Alefantis = child rapist

>tfw youre suffering from the first attackwave of the invasion
>tfw people are talking about a secondwave who *might* has to get managed different
>mfw the politicans will only speak about the second wave and make the people in Germany to forget about the first wave

I am happy, that my Grandfather who fought at the eastern front died some years ago. He has not to see this mess.

Thank you, Merkel. Thank you (((America))).

YAY MORE NIGGERS!

TO THINK I DOUBTED HER!

You're welcome, very, VERY, welcome.

When will Germany "take care" of Merkel?
She not only fucked Germany last year during the fucking invasion swarm, she fucked entire EU because she forced countries to follow EU laws, a.k.a splitting the mudslimes up amongst the EU members.
Please someone, do something fast.

Better get ready for does quotas.

bump for exposure

I have no worries anymore. I recently talked with some interesting people. They're being closely watched and when they think their tricks have resulted in victory the earth will open up and swallow them. Just lean back and enjoy the show.

Keine Sorgen mehr, weil es Hoffnung gibt, oder weil es keine Hoffnung mehr gibt?

What did Hans mean by this?

Yay germany, your so tolerant and accepting you wont have a country to worry about running much longer :D

Germany has on of the lowest median income in Europe and they want it to be even lower.

Its weird to realize that its literally true that the more fighting age male terrorist refugees she imports to Germany the higher the risk that one of her own body guards will just shoot her in the back one day

They are importing replacement nugermans to do the job no one else will like collect welfare and take care of Merkels sexual desires

I'm so progressive that I love refugees spreading open my asshole and fucking my wife's boyfriend

>Thank you (((America))).
Fuck you, pussy.

>Grandfather who fought at the eastern front died some years ago
Maybe you should show some fucking gratitude then and do something about it.

Let's do it boys

>XD lol America is based :DDD
>we will deport the mexicans :DDD build the wall hehexd

You messed up Europe and the world for hundreds of years in the name of degeneracy and (((them))). Your people are dragging the stinking corpse of failure, death and mischief from country to country. Europe wouldnt look like this, if (((your people))) wouldn´t have controlled the western world for decades

Jewmerica the degenerated. Atleast your country is worse then the last shithole in Europe.

Es gibt mehr als Hoffnung, es gibt Gewissheit. Lass die ideologischen Verbrecher im Gehorsam der Eliten mal weiter machen, ihr Untergang ist bereits besiegelt.

>lets go out and be like that punisher dude and kill everyone :DDDD
>we took our country back, because memed Trump into the white house
>i am 1/64 irish
>hail kekistan xD

Dein Wort in Gottes Ohr.

Oh, I'm sorry, which country elected a Chancellor who refuses to limit the flow of "refugees."
But go ahead, blame us, Hans. Whatever makes you feel better as your country degenerates into another Turkey.

Ich hoffe du hast recht, kryptisches Kraut, du.

Ich kann nicht deutlicher werden und muss um den heissen Brei reden. Mir wurde unter anderem auch erklärt mit welchen Programmen sie das Internet überwachen. Ein falsches Wort und die Datendämonen sind hinter dir her.

A fucking GERMAN telling America we fucked up Europe.
Nice.
Please turn black and fade into history like all your mothers and sisters demand.

Thanks to which propaganda ? Which movies and series being broadcasted H24 ? Which ideological thinkers and organizations, and where are they based off ?

>implying its our fault
lol no its your fucking fault, your the one who says america be like us an shiettttt be real europeans import dune coons, and make your culture islamic its good its diversity

I mean the EU is a fucking american spy creation, cf. Jean Monnet, and Adenauer and his right hand man, Hallstein. Spaak, etc etc.

PREPARE THE MUSLIM ENTERTAINMENT GERMANKEKS

Nothing but superstitious drivel. I read Kraut Runes.

CLLLLEAN IT UP GERMANKEKS AND BE THANKFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY

Oh wow, what a surprise -_-

If Hitler could see Germany now, what would his reaction be?

He would actually kill 6 million jews

german brothers please wake up

>it's another country's fault that we elected a leader who is bringing in rapefugees and economic migrants by the boat load

Fuck off, Hans. Germany deserves what it gets.

Lets be honest there is no germany anymore they cucked themselves out of existence and one of the greatest countries and some of the most intelligent and truely free thinking people have all gone replaced by Muslims and weak cucks to genocide there bule eyes and blond haired women with muddy incestuous dna and you are to blame for not fighting in fact you let the jew guilt you into your own genocide good luck and good riddance

>Grandfather who fought at the eastern front died some years ago

> we need more land!
> lost 40% of land
> invite niggers

top kek

head removal squads of peace are germany bound for the kekening

>some of the most intelligent and truely free thinking people

What good is limiting the number when you set the number so high that it makes no difference in the final tally?

We can fit a few more million in if everyone hoists one on their shoulder.

hearty chuckle from me that it was a ruskie postin with the perfect pic. those bants fo real

AYYYYYYY kek
germany will obliterate the Old continent for the fourth time

>We were forced to watch propaganda. We couldn't turn away.

Granted we have brainwashed people here too, but ultimately each individual is personally responsible for their own mind.

We have been gripped by the balls by an evil force, and we are being walked off the edge of a cliff without even knowing it for many years

Hans is right though. America is the center of nearly every cancer to infect western civilization

Who welcomed the frankfurt school with open arms? Who welcomed all the perverts, pedophiles, corrupt and fucked up weirdos from Berlin after Hitler and his boys kicked them out?
Who gave all these people funding and free reign to conduct all their experiments and research unimpeded for almost 100 years now?

Modern Germany is a symptom, not the cause.

>yes refugees
>lets in a million slimes
NO MERKEL NO
>ok no refugees
YAY MERKEL YAY
>ok now more refugees
>lets in another million
NO MERKEL NO
>ok fine no more remember to vote for me for stopping this immigration disaster i caused ;^)
YES MERKEL YES MY QUEEN
>ok now i want more let in
>and repeat ad infinitum
when will germans wake the fuck up?

>every cancer to infect western civilization
We have been the sole protector of western civilization

Also
>every cancer
>frankfurt school
Literally Germany

>Who welcomed all the perverts, pedophiles, corrupt and fucked up weirdos from Berlin after Hitler and his boys kicked them out?
If "Hitler and his boys kicked them out" they wouldn't be there now. And they are. Berlin is ground zero for left wing faggotry. Germans could blame America for what happens in Germany as much as a cuck can complain to his neighbor when his wife gives him syphilis.

>Who welcomed all the perverts, pedophiles, corrupt and fucked up weirdos from Berlin after Hitler and his boys kicked them out?
Who gave all these people funding and free reign to conduct all their experiments and research unimpeded for almost 100 years now?
I see you're a leaf who thinks you can make an argument like this. Rake yourself.

WW1 killed the best of that generation. Hitler used up the lives of the rest of the people who valued their country. Fuck Germany and their neverending need to march Europe over a cliff.

No no no Hans. You failed Hitler. When the curtain fell,

Hitler stood center stage,

alone.

That shame. The profound unspeakable shame will destroy you.

I will destroy you as Abraham binded Isaac .

>We have been the sole protector of western civilization
lol

There are no more germans. That's what you need to understand.

shit, of course, that was the answer all along! how could i be so blind?

Because they call themselves germans when they are actually europeans. Super easy mistake to make.

>Germans could blame America for what happens in Germany

Because America didn't start a fucking war against them, invade them, hand half their country to the USSR, deport millions into the USSR, massacre their political & military leadership, use POW's as slave labor for years, then install a compliant puppet government?