THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

What is he planning Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/327896-report-obamacare-markets-stabilizing-absent-drastic-changes-to-law
archive.is/VFLyJ
discord.me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone/
fortune.com/2017/04/10/obamacare-death-spiral-profit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's gonna tell them he's disappointed in them.

Are we finally getting those right wong death squads the liberals have been screaming about?

Consequences will never be the same! SAD!
Why does this guy talk in such a punchable way? Honestly asking.

This. That orange blob faggot isn't going to do anything else but shit post and complain like a whiney little bitch.

Get the fuck out of here cuck shill faggot. You either get on your knees and suck his cock like the rest of us or you fuck right off libshit cuck.

Obamacare will fail and several states will be devastated by it, and both democrats and republicans will take the blame, and the united states will lose that much more of its fading ability to prevent an army of proles from killing everyone in DC and any neighborhood over the 100k salary line

Pass the repeal or pizza gate gets exposed

mass executions hopefully.

take off that fake flag, leaf

Tweet about them I guess

>suck dick like the rest of us
Sorry I don't suck dick you homo faggot. I crush puss trying to propagate the white race. Fuck you, you fake ass wanna be libshit share blue cuck fag.

What a fucking faggot this guy has turned out to be.

The do-nothing presidency.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right

FIRE UP THE OVENS

Consequences will never be the same.

He'll change to being a Democrat

He'll tweet in caps lock next time

He's not planning shit, he's just trying to get them to wake up to the fact that people are not going to stand for them playing footsie with the Dims on Russia while being useless on things that actually matter for much longer.

>ima earn an extra tree fiddy today... wait this shit is obvious as fuck, better tone it down.
You suck your job.

6/10 for effort. Ruse attempt appreciated.

trumpcuck larpng as a libshit bot

why the hell is he not blaming the democrats? every single one of them refused to vote yes on the bill

>check out this psy-op poster

This.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right

Because republicans have enough majority to pass the bill without a single dem but still couldn't manage to do it after whining about Obamacare for 8 years.

Please just tell me that you're going to write in Hillary in the 2020 election. I really need those seven cents.

Night of the Long Tweets is coming.

t. Eric Clanton LARPing from his parents basement with ben wa balls in his dirty asshole

Dude even normie Canadians aren't that retarded. Nice try larper

he's telling them that they're going to lose their mid-term elections, because the people tentatively gambled on the republican party to fix the past 8 years of mistakes, and are being shown that the republicans are still spineless, greedy, cowardly faggots.

Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

You a cheese maker?

Lol.
> White suburban voter
> Voting for Trump was biggest mistake of my life
You don't sound white, you sound like a faggot. And suspiciously like a shill for being "someone who just disagrees with us redditors on Sup Forums that DEFINITELY isn't a member of a psyop or shill"

Just fucking kill yourself already. We know what legit posters sound like and what fucking outsider shills sound like.

how many times are you going to repeat the same answer?

Obamacare is a colossal failure. It will crash and burn, and Rhinos will get blamed for it.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years.

Listen, hugbox redditors. What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Yeah we know Shareblue. You've already posted this in your initial post. With literally the same punctuation.

You should be sucking his dick.
If it were not for him, you would be a burnt MIRV shadow on pavement.
Sometimes I wish we got Hillary. You faggots
have destroyed the country anyways.

Listen hugbox redditor. Not everyone who disagrees with you works for ShareBlue. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

>campaigns on i'm going to finance myself...trust me, no shilling.
Is fully financed
>campaigns on drain-the-swamp
Hires and appoints no-nothing family members and the same old swampcritters
>campaigns on fucking over China, Iran and Saudi Arabia
Bows down to them or ignores them entirely, just like Hilary would've.

I fucking hate Obama but his biggest scandal was something like not wearing an American flag lapel or something.
I can't go a week without hearing something cringe-worthy about Trump that doesn't give me a sense that he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and lacks the emotional intelligence to do anything meaningful in 4 years.

Do I have voter's remorse? Fuck yes.

I have a solution. Save the planet, and kill yourself.

>at first i was skeptical that it was the same sentence. all of the words matched in 3 separate posts, but i was willing to concede that it might have been a coincidence. THEN i saw the punctuation.

He is absolutely correct. RINO republicans have been whining about repealing Obamacare for seven years. The people gave them the house, senate, and now the presidency. If they sit on their hands, we might start to lose everything beginning 2018 and never recover. Imagine have democrats controlling all three branches in eight years. Repercussions that will destroy the country.

>What is he planning Sup Forums?
To hang libtard congresspeople with their own stupid law that everybody hates.

It's funny as hell. Democrats will never let him replace it, and the people all despise Obamacare, so the leftists will pretty much all get voted out of office in 2018 because of the law they fought to keep in place.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

I miss Based Obama. He at least cared about our country and did EVERYTHING in his power to do what was right for us.

This.

>his biggest scandal was something like not wearing an American flag lapel or something
>literally obama dindu nuffin
This is the easiest indicator that someone is a nigger

Listen hugbox redditor, I'm literally fucking shaking right now. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a hugbox Redditor who hits checken tenders out if their moms hands.

Nice get

The only reason you're alive, or not freezing your ass off fighting Russia, is because of him.
My God, you are a worthless generation.

>hugbox redditors
>uses reddit spacing

What did the shill mean by this

Calm down, spaz. All he's saying is it will be a disaster when it fails. Not that hard.

>You either get on your knees and suck his cock like the rest of us or you fuck right off libshit cuck.

This>>>

Listen, hugbox redditor. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a worthless millennial. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

>trumpcucks actually believe this

Listen hugbox Jihadditor, not everyone that disagrees with you is a trumpcuck. For example, me.

Stop editing his twitter.... shill

Obamacare isn't failing.

It's set to stabilize.

Keep in mind Obamacare is essentially about 10% of the market as most people get their insurance from their employer.

This is of course if Trump kills it by rejecting funding for it.

It's amazing how much propaganda you retards believe.

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/327896-report-obamacare-markets-stabilizing-absent-drastic-changes-to-law

Let's archive it
archive.is/VFLyJ

The only thing they have to fall back on is a hypothetical thermonuclear war that Hillary might have ushered in.
>we're taking BBC up our ass everyday but at least we aren't fighting in russia!

This.

> it's amazing how much propaganda you retards believe
> Proceeds to post propaganda

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discord.me/ - mooncentral (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!!!

Sieg Heil!

hes telling us to start raising alternative candidates for the republican senate seats

lets start getting all the kid rocks of america to run against the incumbent swamp of republicucks and demoshits

>White House is LITERALLY full hahahaha

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone/

We have posted this 176 times, and become exceedingly efficient at it

fortune.com/2017/04/10/obamacare-death-spiral-profit/

fucking retard

How adorable. You want someone to take you seriously now that your party are the party of neocons, and you want to add a P to LGBT.
You're a joke

>Tr*mp

The chances of Trump going full cuck were smaller than the odds of Clinton starting a war with Russia. We knew the odds and rolled the dice.

this is pretty great but it needs a hook like the nuclear codes line

Lol, biggest one I have had in a long time. You obviously know nothing of all the extensions that are expiring that will affect Employers. Have fun next year when your policies double and your paychecks are deducted for twice the amount.

Future Sight disclosure incoming.

Explain

> no one recognizing this pasta
Sup Forums I...

please Trump. Please shoah congress and get us some good representatives.

Do you know why Trump and the GOP leadership are pushing this bill this year?

It's not because of taxes, it's because that next year, insurance companies will start to profit from Obamacare and will start entering / returning to the marketplace.

It's pretty fucking funny how much disinformation you believe.

It's fucking hilarious how blind these Drumpftards are. But on that note, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Sean Spicer resignation is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

I'm always amazed how much of reality you trumpcucks will outright deny to avoid cognitive dissonance.

"Looking forward, we expect insurers, on average, to get close to break-even margins in this segment in 2017," wrote the report authors. "If the market continues unaffected, with a few fixes rather than an overhaul, we expect 2018, or Year 5 of the ACA individual market, to be one of gradual improvement with more insurers reporting positive (albeit low single-digit) margins."

To be totally fair, Trump's a pussy and won't do shit to anyone, I'm losing hope by the minute. See pic related as proof. If he had any balls or maybe the president actually has very little power. Either way no one will be arrested in connection with the Clintons and their heinous crimes that they commit. Seth Rich will die in vain.

Consequences will never be the same

dumb freedomposter

Probably musing on how terrible this wall is compared to the one that's to come

Powerful hypnotic state enducing device in either the headdress or mythical amulet?

>whats he planning
Diddly fucking squat. At this rate trump will be impeached. Stupid mother fucker should have gone Hussain on his opposition. Take em out the back and firing squad. Politics is a fucking joke. People are apathetic and want to be given everything. burn them all.

>speculative """report"""
that hasn't ever been wrong. it's nothing like the housing market crash where """bankers""" used bad policies to short a volatile market and then representatives of the citizens put the burden of paying back all the debt onto the citizens.

it's not a racket. not at all.

>I'm losing hope
>proceeds to go off topic and talk about the Clintons

I guess Drumpf is really stumped this time

repercussions will never be the same!

nice pasta, was better earlier today.

(You)

fucking gas yourself, closet libcuck.