My brother is dating a SJW!

Ok, she doesn't look like a sjw however she gets triggered by anything I say. For example, she said I should consider doing nursing and I said I'll leave that to females and she got triggered. She gets triggered over anything and she hates me. What do i do? (srs)

Kill her then yourself.

Rape some sense into her

I'm a male nurse and I get tons of pussy and I'm loaded. Get over yourself.

So now you dont have brother. What a disgrace.

Im in college to become a nurse

What's wrong with helping people and making good money?

over-trigger her. Why give a shit? You're not the one dating her, you fucking faggot.

Your mistake is actually caring about what females think.

Nursing is for women

She probably got upset because you nonchalantly shrugged it off, and she's worried that if the relationship holds strong, she'll be stuck taking care of a dead-beat brother in law for the rest of her life

Dude I lost my one of my closest friends as a result him of dating an Sjw. She actively hates everyone of his friends. After me and her had some drama over a little banter. I told my friend she was going to cause a major rift in our friendship and despite all his assurances it wouldn't, I rarely see him anymore.

You need to sit down with him and tell him all the red flags asap. Pretty soon they will have been together too long that he will become complacent with the bullshit and just make excuses.

Okay bro. Enjoy staring at a computer screen or beating your body up for the rest of your life

Tell your brother to stop being a fag. It is "literally" the best way to discipline a younger sibling. He'll dump her due to embarrassment.

>My brother is dating a SJW!
your brother is either a faggot or a white knight predator.

He probably said it passingly as a light joke. Just a poke to test her. It's a dumb comment. She should have either fired back some shit talk or moved on.

Oh that sucks. Yea enjoy walking on egg shells for a while. Or just say fuck it and invite him to hangout without her.

Nursing is good money and won't be automated. Do it if you can.

Awkward when you have a typo so you delete your post then someone replies to it... haha

yea true. egg shells it is...

Laugh at her and make her angry.

Having a kid also changes people's personality in different ways levels. It may give her perspective and mellow her out.

Let's be real, you're probably gay.

Hopefully. Thanks for the advice

Have fun doing all the heavy lifting for the women and throwing out your back early.

etest

No prob just remember it's your brother and he's more important than a few hours a year of playing nice. Esp if you want to be able to kick it with your niece or nephew, which is amazing. All the fun parts none of the clean up

Tell her she's stuntOmg her spiritual growth by letting everything trigger her. She will bot find any peace in this world while she is so fragile to things out of her control. Also let her know that the whole SJW movement is designed to keep people in a negative vibration by having them view the world thru "problematic" lenses. If everything is problematic, you cannot see the beauty that is ever present. Also tell her that PC culture is designed with the intent of making people limit themselves by adopting limiting language. Thoughts are things, and words create your environment. Words are magic, and if you are always using bummer town words, you are limiting your ability to affect your life in a positive way.

Cock is the red pill for women.

She needs at least one dose vaginally per day, unless she's on her period.

Don't be a dick
That way if she still get triggered you can ignore it with your heart in the right place

Male nurses earn more because they're objectively better at the job.

Also male nurse.

Profession serves family, community, and country if needed.

>Good money
>Meet tons of women
>As stated by other user cannot be automated.

You need to fuck your brother to demonstrate your dominance over her.

I just finished my Diploma and and waiting on my goddamn registration from APHRA. A private organization run by women who dictate if you can work in the health profession or not.

Been waiting over 2 months now for these cunts to get their shit together. God I hate APHRA.

Nursing is what women do to keep busy in between making sandwiches for men.