/lrg/ - LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL: NEOREACTIONARY CITY-STATES EDITION

>"The state is an institution run by gangs of murderers, plunderers, and thieves, surrounded by willing executioners, propagandists, sycophants, crooks, liars, clowns, charlatans, dupes, and useful idiots — an institution that dirties and taints everything it touches" - Hans Hermann-Hoppe

This thread is for Discussion of Capitalism, Libertarianism, Paleolibertarianism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Minarchism, Objectivism, Anti-Communism, Right-Wing Populism, and the PHYSICAL REMOVAL of COMMUNIST FAGS from our board of peace. Reminder that this is the Libertarian RIGHT General. Aleppo Johnson-fags, Left-Libertarians, and other Shit-Libs need to fuck off. Voice your complaints to r/libertarian.

>Recommended Reading list
libertarianright.org/reading/
>Discord & Book Club: /Tucrr4X
>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8

REQUIRED READING:
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard)
mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe)
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
>FURTHER READING:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

THREAD THEME:
>Drop it like it's Hoppe
youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM

>Free Private Cities
youtube.com/watch?v=gb8nJauOq_8

>Free Private Cities - Dr. Titus Gebel @ ESFL Belgrade Regional Conference 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=XETbbGEaxY8

>Are Private Cities in Our Future?
youtube.com/watch?
v=picMiUhVfH4

>Unqualified Reservations: Patchwork: a positive vision (part 1)
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.pt/2008/11/patchwork-positive-vision-part-1.html

Bump

let's get this thread rolling

My dude, portubro? If you post a link in the discord you'll guarantee some traffic. I'll hit it up

I already joined the discord, but I don't use it that much. As a matter of fact, I haven't been on Sup Forums that much nowadays. But nice to see the threads are still rolling!

I've been inactive and Slovakia has been away. But I decided to take up shilling /lrg/ hard again, expect more threads.
The discord and book club has quite active lately. It'd be cool to have you around.

I'll stop by soon. I took a break because I was fed up with all the stupidity I read on this board. Now I'm back kek

Yes.

Based Leddihn. Probably the greatest Western to ever live. Really, I was reading his Wikipedia and I was flabbergasted with his intellect and knowledge.

The concept of economic and social freedom is the most anti-white ideology possible, even worse than communism. Making people forget where they come from in exchange for more money and freedom has led to this current society of materialistic misery where there is no white pride left.

I just joined the discord. Seems pretty legit. I hope to contribute a lot to it.

Yeah I've been away for the same reason. The boards been shit. Time to crusade against the trash again.

Our ideology is about allowing you to pursue your individual interests. It is in your individual interest to protect your race when they are under attack. Make sense to you?

top kek

Cool man, be sure to introduce yourself to become a member.

I didn't sign shit

communism or gtfo

>b-b-but what about le warlords?!

And you also have the right to live like a street urchin and never pay a tax in your entire life. It's a meme and I'm only posting bait to keep the thread alive.

American and communist? You make me sick. Please remove yourself.

I wish right libertarianism was more popular. I've been looking around for supplementary discussion forums, but they're always filled with open borders or leftist cucks

/lrg/ is the only Legit right libertarian community I know. The rest are open borders cucks or boring autists with no humor.

At least we have this

Join the discord if you haven't already. It's quite active.

Just gonna throw this out there:
People who break their arms jerking off the fetid corpse of Hoppe don't fully understand the principles behind Anarcho Capitalism. What you do on your own property is none of my business, but when you want to implement something on a large scale... I've got a few problems with that.

Also, I have yet to enjoy a story from Ayn Rand, her writing is dry and her storytelling is not that great. Still an important set of lessons to learn, I suppose.

I'm not gonna sage, so this important thread bumps. Here (You) go.

Also, here's some more of these

How is Hoppe a fetid corpse? Is your only argument against him that you wanna fall for jewish ploys to degrade you?
Sucks that you dont like ayn, to each his own

It was a joke, not meant to be taken seriously (He's almost 70).

My argument against him is he wants a fully unified community comprised of nothing other than people who are identical to him (white, sober, straight, etc.). And while that's all fine and dandy, whatever he does on his property is well within his rights. But a truly ancap society wouldn't have such restrictions (otherwise how would they be enforced?).

Source for Hoppe's ideas of an ideal ancap society:
One of his books.
Democracy: The God That Failed: The Economics and Politics of Monarchy, Democracy and Natural Order

>WHITE PRIDE MUH WHITE PRIDE XDDDDDD
>LE MATERIALISM XD
Getting real sick of this shit.

Why do you come here crying about white pride and claim that it's of utmost importance when you know that we primarily care about freedom? Fuck off dude. Read some Hoppe.

a theocratic monarchy is objectively the best form of government

How so?
Funny thing about objectivity and the individual... it tends to be biased.

objectivity is determined by natural law. natural law is God's law. monarchy is the natural outcome of patrilineal descent. the monarch rules by divine right, natural law

How do libertarians dress? Wear their hair? I wanna look the part

not like that faggot.

>helicopter pilot's handbook

You fail to understand hoppean covenant communities if you think he intends to enforce his will on the whole of AnCapistan.

By and large the more de-monopolized the protection services are in an area the more conflict that arises between them. Private law societies therefore would not function, because the natural desire to intensify and expand a service will still persist. This is why anarcho-capitalism cannot work

Don't dress like me.

>look the part
Then wear whatever the fuck you want.
There's no Libertarian Attire Committee.
That's kind of the point, no?

>natural law is God's law
That depends on what you mean by natural law. In the traditional sense, yes, the philosophers of the time thought it was God's law.
But not contemporarily. You'll need to specify.

>the monarch rules by divine right, natural law
No, it rules by force. Divinity is a farce employed to keep the peasants in check. t. North Korea

Yes the natural order is deeply hierarchical. We understand the natural elite.

>How do libertarians dress?
Jeans, plain shirt, a hoodie, and black shoes
>Wear their hair?
Long, a little wavy.

I'm only rich enough to afford to make myself look decent at best.

Those Hoppean covenant communities only exist as long as everyone inside it agrees.
What if someone doesn't?
What if a crack-smoking negro purchases land directly in the center of it? He purchased the property entirely of his own merit, and now owns that land.
What happens to that community?
You can't enforce the homogeny, because it's his private property.

So logically, the only way to keep these convents alive and clean would be one of the following:

* Violate the NAP
* Break up/move the community
* Pretend the nigger doesn't exist (Which then breaks the homogeny, no longer being a part of Hoppe's dream)

I understand he wants the residents to be contractually obligated to maintain the whiteness of the community, but the beauty of the invisible hand is eventually they'll want to import some color, for some reason or another.
But that part's mostly conjecture, because there has yet to be an ancap society in which to base this on.

How do you even pronounce "NAP"? Sounds so awkward and clunky any way you cut it

There's a few ways to pronounce it:

"nap" (like taking a nap)
"en āh pee"
"non-aggression principle"

How do I take the ancap pill?

You don't get it. It's a community based on a contract. the crack smoking negro doesn't get to buy property if he's made a contract to not do so and abide by the community rules. If you break the rules you breach contract and you are the one violating non aggression via fraud. you get physically removed.

We are not hung up on nap. If a nigger tries, assuming he could buy it(cause hes a crack head and a nigger) wed remove him. If doesnt leave voluntarily. How else will you maintain order?

You read up on how the current system works, why it doesn't work, and how anarcho-capitalism would fix each problem associated with the current system.

Also, read up on lots of philosophy and economics.

Or to very generally cover it:
It's the natural state of mankind. Private property, trade-based economics (with competing currencies instead of a central bank), and a fully privatized market.
It's also the logical conclusion of libertarianism in general.
These posts here will give you a set of books you can look through at your leisure:

watch Hoppe speak on youtube or do some reading

Hawaiian shirt with khakis, a strw hat or baseball hat. Its very hot in humid texas

Those all sound awful desu. Frankly the whole concept is underdeveloped and getting more outdated by the day.

Libertarianism needs an update.

I like it.

Short hair is a must only a cm or so

Like a non-degenerate classy human.

Come to an understanding that separatism and secession is a reoccurring theme in the natural discourse of humanity.

Does anyone care to refute this?

Kindly stop please, if you use the word classy you're probably some form of degenerate fur fag

Youve listed an economic system and a style of government, elaborate. As ancaps want no government

Hes an ex fedora, go easy on him

I understand the concept, and how contractual obligations might prevent it.

But like I said, eventually it would become like current whites-only groups: fringe.
Because even though people naturally tend to associate with their own race, homogeny will lead to stagnation.

However, I will cede that it would be easier in the short-term to have a specific race be the only populace. But until we see it in action, there's really no telling how it'd work out.
Ancap society when? I'd be elated when this happens, so we can see in real-time how things would work, instead of speculation and conjecture.

>not hung up on nap
This is what I'm talking about, right here.
The entirety of our ideology revolves around the idea of the non-aggression principle. Unless he actually violates some contractual obligation, or the NAP in any way, you are leaving the realm of libertarianism.

capitalism made the wonderful things, corporatism fucked things up. its both.

Well our current economic system is for the most part corporatist, while having a somewhat free market.

It's that somewhat part that's making all the innovation, and the rest that's holding us back.

For instance, flying cars already exist. But the FAA and DoT thought it'd be too much work and too much risk, so they shut the whole fucking thing down.

Thanks government.

It doesn't have to be a complete ethno-community, it could be a community of degenerate commies. I back traditional homogenious communites because they have a track record of being stable and degenerate commies have a track record of destroying everything they touch.

Thanks. I already lean towards minarchism, where I believe the only goal of the government is to protect the rights of it's citizens, but I can't get over the fact that I think society would end up authoritarian without someone keeping things in check.

I understand the fright this causes, but consider it as a preemptive strike, for we know this nigger will lead to the rape and murder of our citizenry, the destruction of environment(the Sahara, Australian outback)
It is defense. If communists lived next door encouraged communism and you remembered how we got to here historically (into this marxist nightmare) and remembered the jews games. Then it is defensive in nature. And does not violate nap

All governments that were once microscopic will eventually expand as the society changes.

It never stops once the foot is in the door.

I tend to back communities that don't have contractual obligations beyond defense and common courtesy, because beyond that point you're constructing a miniature authoritarian bloc (in a sense), interfering with what people might want.

Sometimes I don't even go for the defense contracts in favor of the individual and/or helping your neighbor by choice.

How do you answer the question of children?

I don't care if an adult ruins their life by becoming a junkie, but the kids didn't choose to get born into a family with junkie parents. Or they didn't choose to get born into a family that won't send them to school. The parents can basically make sure that a child will have a shit life, so how does that jive with libertarian principles?

>preemptive strike
Literally NAP-violating.

It's not defense if you don't know beyond a shadow of doubt it's going to happen.

You're just being a cocksucker before he MIGHT be a cocksucker.

>I tend to back communities that don't have contractual obligations beyond defense and common courtesy
That's fine, you're free to join a community with those ideals. You wouldn't stop anyone from joining a community that seeks to preserve its culture would you? then we're fine.

>Question of children
You didn't really pose a question.
You just said something happens, and how we feel about it.

Please clarify.

>All governments that were once microscopic will eventually expand as the society changes.
Yeah, I know. I just want to live my life without some fag 1000km away telling me what I can and can't do.

The junkie parents could always sell the kid. If they value whatever sustains their junkie lifestyle more than the well-being of their child they'd surely sell the kid for some extra meth money if they knew they could

>beyond a shadow of a doubt
I know beyond a shadow of a doubt. Did you read the rest of my posts?
Niggers destroy. Especially the one you described. Jews destroy and commies are their retarded pawns. Where is the shadow of doubt?

Its like this leaf. We know the world works om cycles. Governments must rise as it is natural. But today and for a few thousand years from now our paradise we build for each other amd our kin will echo thoughout forever as beacon that we can be free

We both think on the same plane, the only difference is I'm arguing against his ideas of homogeny. I did however specify from the get-go that whatever he does on his property is absolutely none of my business.

I do, however, strongly believe in the preservation of culture. But in the sense that you remove what is not optimal, and keep the pinnacle of what it has to offer.

For instance, 99.98% of what Islam preaches should be buried six feet deep.

Everyone destroys, my friend. Not just nogs.
It is far easier to destroy something than it is to create it.
Still haven't illuminated the shadow of a doubt.

The contract says "We all agree not to sell to niggers or felons. We all agree to not freeload on defense insurance etc. This contract must be transferred to the next owner. Breaking this contract is tantamount to theft of $10k from each other signatory."

If someone breaks the contract, which he has every right to do, he will have to pay damages. Underwriters will secure the contract for a certain fee, maybe $50 per party.

Insurance companies will try to get people to sign such contracts because it increases property values, reduces crime etc for free. Yes, for just the cost of the paper.

Are you a troll? We are race realists here and beyond that do i need to start up with statistics? Or actual examples of shit places that niggers and spics infest?
I personally live along the texan border where about a good half(of first second and third gen spics) are deadbeats ive lived in cali around, dallas area, the rural south, and along the border(for varing lengths of times each) and seen first hand the difference between the the big three races(i am Basque from spain myself, and have met many anglos, germans, and irish) and i can tell you only shit skins and commies(cali) are destrictive towards everything and a toxic bane to any society of white men who want to live morally. Need i go on? Or will you be bluepilled?

So in addition to heavily disincentivizing the sale, even if this crack smoking nig moves in, homeowners are compensated for the damage he's doing to the community. If you want a tighter guarantee, just pick a community with a larger bond, although the underwriting will be more expensive. But that's a price you're willing to pay.

I'm just here to say your interpreting Ancap wrong.

It's called a non aggression pact for a reason budd, you don't have to live near the niggers nor do you have to pay their welfare, but you can't just go and kill them cause lol their black. We only get the helicopters when the communists attack their welcome to their own micro communist state without any of my support but I'm still gonna have armed guards either way, since then your opposing your own force and statist oppression onto someone else involuntary.

Based helocopter capchas

Pls no tred bby

So I had this chat with a guy awhile ago about austrian economics. I didnt know what it was, but i powered through a wiki page on it and came up with a question. He absolutely refused to answer the question, and all the while opponents to his thought were buzzing around decrying it.

My questions was: "If austrian economists do not find historical or scientifically sourced data valuable for basing future economic decisions on. Then on what are economic decisions supposed to be based on?"

But i am not. The example you just used was if i would allow an obviously cancerous person live in the smack dab middle of covenant land and posin us with his niggerish behavior, i bring up commies and jews as well because it will require the same solution, removal of tge physical kind. Dont you dare love mi Générale and claim you cant into physical removal. Your method of doings will simply allow your own covenant to be destroyed in a matter of 3 generatioms. Like what is CURRENTLY happening in america

>using anecdotes

Yes, nigs statistically are quite a bit more likely to fuck shit up, given the opportunity.
But you're talking about nigs. Nigs are gonna nog.

Blame the welfare for turning the American negro into the 'Murrican nigger, and blame the society for chimptivizing the natives.

The premise of your question is false, that's probably why he refused to answer.
Skimming through a Wikipedia page does not an aficionado make.

Principle, that is largely the basis for it and that is why 'intellectuals" will decry it as well i assume your friend was not prepared to take the full leap into the society that would be needed to create and maintain such a system.

What economic decisions? There's a little bit of question-begging here. Monetary policy and other statist crimes must be rejected.

The question has a lot to do with methodology though. Austrians prefer rational methods over empirical methods (although the rational reasoning is founded on empirical observations about humans and the world.)

Finally, you shouldn't think that Austrians hate data. Murray Rothbard was a great historian and reading his many many books on history should put your misgivings to rest.

I wasnt trying to thats why i offered statistics instead, but i think it gets a little dry parroting the same facts over and over.
If you wanna blame welfare then what of africa or the americas priors to colonization? If you can call anything a nothing burger it would be the accomplishments the nigs and natives.