Explaining Trump Tweets for Dummies

Got no beef with you guys
Honestly wanted to hear what you think he meant by
>Amazon Washington Post
Typo?

boycott Amazon. boycott Bezos.

it's a jab. Bezos is a WaPo shill

There's currently some rumbling in DC over investigating Amazon for antitrust practices. Trump is threatening Bezos over his WaPo coverage.

Not typo but thinko, he knows Amazon jews owns Media jews and just thinks too fast for his fingers / brain to remember that he might want to hide his powerlevel.

Trump purposefully make typo errors on twater so dummies will retweet him saying "hue looyk at hwis typos". His twater is his bully pulpit.

Jeff Bezos owns both the unchecked amazon monopoly and the extremely shitty washington post blog

Pretty sure he meant something along the lines of the fact that the washington post is only alive because the founder of Amazon purchased the WP to use as his personal 250 million dollar propaganda paper.

Jeff Bezos owns both WaPo and Amazon

OP is a dummy who doesn't know amazon founder jeff bezos bought the washington post years ago.

dummies in dummy houses shouldnt throw dummies around, or something.

>Im only pretending to be a fuckin moron hurr durr

I thought the CIA bought Wapo?

he's reminding everybody that amazon has a huge contract with the CIA, and that the companies are both spearheaded by the same guy, jeff bezos. also that wapo worked with the CIA in the 60s/70s. operation mockingbird.

The Amazon Post top kek

Why ? Is he not a fuckin moron to you? Fuck your memeflag coward.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right

People are STILL making covfefe jokes. He can straight up end a news cycle he doesn't like by typing nonsense and hitting enter.

EAGERLY awaiting the day Trump needs such a huge distraction that he tweets "niggers tongue my anus"

174 results for this copypasta.

it's pretty easy to tell why he wrote it - Jeff Bazos owns both amazon and washington Post. Amazon has 600+ million dollar contracts with the CIA openly reported in MSM

He is drawing your attention to deep state

You got own'd and troll'd.

Wapo is bezos blog, surprised you didn't know that OP

might I add, John Podesta now works as a columnist/contribtuer to washington post and jeff bazos hangs out in all the hollywood / award show circles .

All of them are CIA

I lost my job to Amazon yesterday

Trump consistently will tweet something that sounds retardedly wrong and have everyone shit their pants over it and then it turns out to be accurate. Or he'll exaggerate a negative fact and make his enemies correct him by admitting the actual fact that is still negative. Example: using the very real word "bigly" or when he tweeted black crime rates in San Francisco

>Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill
>Proceeds to be proven a shill/psyop
Wew lad

A lot of Amazon's estimated worth is still based on speculation and venture capitalism. It has yet to generate the revenue that will begin to be able to repay the shareholders for what they've put in. And Bezos has to answer to these people. There's cloud services and amazon prime delivery, but these aren't revenue streams that justify 'one of the world's richest men'-level salaries.

One of the biggest proven revenue sources is big data, and the CIA has bottomless pockets for this sort of information.

So now there's a microphone in your house that parses everything you say and mirrors it through the CIA.

this is the kind of shit I voted for

That sucks sorry to hear that
Does Wapo ever write negative stories about Bezos/amazon?

Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post like a year ago man, it prints whatever Bezos wants it to.

New York Times is owned by Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire.

National Public Radio is owned by Jarl Mohn, who donated large sums of money to the Clinton campaign

Literally all these hostile news organizations are owned by billionaires who are anti-Trump and mad that he's cutting them off from the government pie

You know if the rock actually runs, he gets to use roody-poo very liberally...

I think Slim was the biggest Clinton donor

>"niggers tongue my anus"
Chances are one of the Loyal White House staffers will suggest "traps are gay" before that.

The Pravda of the Potomac is Bezo's blog you dumb cunt. Even an emu like me knows that. Get a fucking education you burger fuckwit.

they find a way to spin everything as negative, no matter what it is, even when it should be a positive thing.