Daily reminder that if you're not attracted to female curves but lie to yourself you only desire "white women" you're...

Daily reminder that if you're not attracted to female curves but lie to yourself you only desire "white women" you're not a fully straight man, because you'd succ a feminine dick, if the dude's white curves look like a woman's body.

Only if you're fully straight you'd fuck a girl of another race.

I would bang her but she would have to put a shower cap on. I'm not touching that nappy shit.

HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE SAVE THEM, THEYRE GOING TO DROWN!!!

Incorrect, I'm only attracted to ectomorphic Indian girls.

I'd pump that nigger cunt full of cum to wipe out the possibility of pure niggers in the gene pool.

I mean I could think a sandwich on the side of the road looks tasty, but I'm not going to eat it because it is dirty, beneath me, and I don't know/kinda now where its been.

Sorry, I'm not into beastiality. I'd never fuck a slightly evolved monkey.

Fucking bikinis man, leave something to the imagination.

Friendly reminder to bleach all females for global dominance

I wouldn't fuck a trap or a nigger. It's not about biological attraction to curves, it's about not being a subhuman tucking ape that would disgrace his entire race by a willingness to fuck anything.

You'd fuck me if we met

I want her to ride my face

/thread

You're a fag if you wouldn't tap that ass, period. Wouldn't cum in her though obv.

I personally think that there are some very attractive black women that i'd love to poke, but to be honest my senpai is kind of well off and it would be weird af to have one at the thanksgiving table, just saying. I dont get black culture at all so it would never work. Not going to waste a girls time or mine.

>1 post by this ID

wonder how long it took the cuck to come up with this reidiculous argument for racemixing.

Pure blood sheboons don't actually have curves or high estrogen

Faggot. Cum in every woman and spread your white seed. Less negro genes the better

Males focus more on facial features than just body features, if I don't like a nigger it's probably because her face is ugly due to shitty lips and skull structure.

Curves count for more than just boobs and that map probably doesn't even account for obesity, no wonder America is going to have a large average cup size when the majority of women are fat as fuck

Contrary to your fucked up mindset, not everyone loves getting pozzed out.

Their half-castes can be alright, though.

>tattoo
DROPPED

I'd rather be dead than have a nigger child

fags

This.

It's not a tattoo; it's a brand. No different than a cow or horse. Gotta mark ownership of property.

STICC>THICC

looks like a boy in a wig

No

White man. It is your duty to breed with black women. Each generation of race mixing dilutes black genes. Remove the negro from the chain of heredity by bleaching his women.

Would pump n dump.
>t. Low test
This. There is literally nothing wrong with white men impregnating non-white women, so long as they create at least three white children in their lifetimes.

this. oil drilling is acceptable coal burning not so much.

Wont work, you just get funny dressing niggers

>1 POST BY THIS ID

SAGE
A
G
E

Why fuck disgusting negress when there are curvy white women?

Thicc

Iskra Lawrence has butt implants

t. (((Schlomo)))

I like black girls theyre more fun to be with than white girls imo but only siths think in aboslutes. that being said why is germany always pushing diversity by shaming homo's? Really a contradiction and also why do germans care so much about white supremacists when germans were once the ultimate white supremacists aka nazi's?

Brown girls are a slippery slope fetish, I started with them too. Then

>19, perpetually aroused and steadily degrading morality
>live in very rural area, lots of woods around my "neighborhood"
>nearest neighbor is over a mile away, so you can't really call it that
>walking home from lake
>almost home, when I see a crumpled black shape lying on the road
>upon closer inspection, it's a recently killed and intact crow
>already had boner, I decide to do the unthinkable
>take roadkill crow into the woods off the road
>take off pants once I'm out of sight of the road
>fuck the dead crow, tear its ass to shreds with my dick
>there's blood everywhere
>pull up my pants, shaking
>leave crow in the woods, cry on the rest of my walk home

The thing was already dead, so it obviously didn't mind. But I'll never be able to live this down.

There's tons of white curvy girls pick whichever you want.

just why

I am attracted to male furry ass
and I am not lie

Hahaha I like this analogy.

Shame all the niggers we have here are shit tier unfuckable immigrants or abbos no merrican qt nignoggas