Trauma From Slavery Can Actually Be Passed Down Through Your Genes

>Dr. Rachel Yehuda, professor of psychiatry at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, has conducted a depth of research into epigenetics and the intergenerational transmission of trauma. In layman's terms, she is researching how serious incidents of trauma (i.e. slavery, holocaust, etc.) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can be passed down through generations in shared family genes. Her research has revealed that when people experience trauma, it changes their genes in a very specific and noticeable way, so when those people have children and their genes are passed down to their children, the children also inherit the genes affected by trauma.

teenvogue.com/story/slavery-trauma-inherited-genetics

Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_epigenetic_inheritance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45
youtube.com/watch?v=ddy6xh-qigI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Rachel Yehuda)))
(((Icahn)))

Well we could just put you out of your misery if you'd prefer.

Good, so they can learn to pick my cotton properly then. All is saved.

everything is trauma, adapting and learning from trauma is what makes a creature successful

blacks I guess they are predisposed to be niggers, and its not recent history, its all their existence

sage

post archive faggot

>it changes their genes in a very specific and noticeable way,

This isn't the way it works though

just another way for these people to be victims and demand reparations

so even less of a reason to produce mongrel children, next thread pls

THIS!!!!!!

/THREAD

So when you get PTSD you metamorph into another specie/creature?

>it changes their genes in a very specific and noticeable way

lmao

Without fail.

>Yehuda
may as well be named shekelsteinberg holy shit

more white people have been enslaved then blacks, historically, on account of the barbary slave trade. so in reality caucasians would win the oppresion olympics were the rules fair

i can only imagine it is a very well written to be featured in such a scholarly article.

>You can inherit "trauma"
>You can't inherit intelligence, stupid racist

The entire human population has been subject to immense trauma in the past, so if epigenetics worked like this KANG thought it does, the effects would be indistinguishable from one population to another. The funny thing is that most epigenetic markers are reset and then written in the womb, and you're only "passing" down trauma if the pregnant mother was in a traumatic environment. That isn't "inheritance" or really passing down anything insofar as it is altering fetal development in a permanent way, since there is little to no direct epigenetic tag inheritance. Coincidences just mean, in most cases, that the mother and baby were both gestated in similar conditions.

Do you know what an archive is, or is this your first time trying to shill on Sup Forums?

No more we waz kangz DNA?

Lulz archive it yourself nigger.

Also epigenetic tags don't change genes. They're just little chemical markers that determine what genes get activated and what genes get deactivated. They don't change the underlying genetic structure, and like I said earlier, most epigenetic tags are reset in the womb so they're not passed down.

>We wuz traumatized n shiet

>Lulz
Nobody has said this since 2012, also you're a confirmed phone poster

Didn't (((they))) release a similar study saying how Holocaust survivor's grandkids can inherit holocaust-related trauma? Damn they are really going all out with this white guilt shit aren't they. I only wish I can inherit my Viking genes so i can pillage these jews and their new york apartments

its not the fucking trauma that gets passed on .. its an adaptation mechanism that adapts the child depending on the life the parent had .

for example if our ancestors had a period of food scarcity their children would be born with more efficient food metabolism that stores every calorie
look up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_epigenetic_inheritance
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45

Considering the holohaux wasn't real, how come you goddamn kikes don't adapt to die off?

>Dr. Yehuda
>Icahn School
>at Mount Sinai
>holohoax

>teen vogue article
nice b8 faggot
>immediate sage

dying isnt an adaptation that is selected for by natural selection (except for some special cases like components of larger organisms being programmed to die off to prevent basically cancer)

also how is the holohoax related to dying being an 'adaptation' ?

>trauma changes your genes
I think this is the stupidest thing I've verse heard. Does this mean that I can get reparations if I had a family member who fought in a major war?

So that makes it ok to go apeshit and steal, rape and murder?
>N I C E
>I
>C
>E

i dont feel it...

Just pointing out the obvious flaws in your Jewish thinking.

>Rachel Yehuda
>Icahn
>Mount Sinai

Really gets that noggin joggin

So Europeans have trauma genes dating back to Black Death and Thirty Years' War?

what flaws ?

champion kurt teutsch theory, shit is legit, just google

Fucking This!

sounds like a good reason to remove them from the gene pool
you wouldn't want them to perpetuate the suffering now, would you

>professor of psychiatry
>teen vogue
into the trash

but also white people have been slaves in greater numbers are for much longer than blacks, so..

A couple decades ago this Jewish doctor nearly suffocated me, spanked my ass, and then cut off the end of my dick. This trauma will be with me and my descendants until the end of time.

Fucking Jews.

>(((Rachel)))
>(((Yehuda)))
>(((Icahn)))
>(((Mt.Sinai)))
>(((Slavery)))
>(((Holocaust)))
Holy shit...

No it can't.

> scientific research published in reputable journals like Teen Vogue.
> worthy of contemplation.

OP continues his unbroken streak of being a massive faggot.

saged

Fuck guys I'm getting my grandfather's Korea flashbacks

Okay.
So there's trauma.
That still doesn't make it okay to chimp out on innocent whites.
Niggers should learn some fucking self control.
But that's not even why they're subhuman beasts.
It's not ideological.
They don't say to themselves, "Hey, I feel oppressed and will therefore rob this person and rape the stab wound I just inflicted."
No.
They say to themselves, "Shit, nigga, I'mma fuck dis cracka UP. HAHAHAHA. Dumb fuck cracka."
This is why I own a gun.

In was treated as a slave while I was in prison.

>this is what juden actually believe

It's not my fault I'm islamaphobic, my genes are traumatized by the barbary slave trade

>The next big black empowerment movement will be WE WUZ SLAVES N SHEEIT

>I can now claim reparations from Mongol Slavery
>I can now claim reparations from Islamic slavery
>I can now claim reparations from Jewish slavery
>I can now claim reparations from Egyptian slavery
>I can now claim reparations from Roman slavery
>I can now claim reparations form feudal slavery

Where do I sign up?

youtube.com/watch?v=ddy6xh-qigI

Dr. Rachel Yehuda
Yehuda..

oy vey

pffff holy shit.

underrated post

all of these (You's) and no one notices OP is reading teen vogue?

epigenetics is some really cool shit

>teenvogue

I'm sure it was a totes legit study....

WE WUZ OPPRESSED AND SHEIT! GIB REPARATIONS!

I can confirm the claim

Gimme a hug, man.