>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>Arsal Jul23
imgur.com/a/KFke0

Developments Jul23
>Tiger forces within 40km of Dez with major gains in s. raqqa governate
>Syrian army and Hezbollah crush terrorists at Lebanese border- liberate Jorud Flitah
>Operation towards Suknah ongoing, Hilltops in T3 station liberated.
>Hezbollah mil. media: Large military groups of nusra raise 6 white flags signalling surrender
>Lebanese Army kicks off Qalamoun offensive, Syrian jets attack
>Tiger Forces advance 5 km through IS-held territory in S Raqqa
>SAA declared media blackout, incl social media
>SAA beat back IS assault in SE Homs(near Iraq border), IS took 3 POW's & armament
>Raqqa: SDF claims 40% of city
>Trump to end lavish CIA support for ‘moderate’ anti-Assad forces in Syria
>al-Zenki group changes sides from HTS to Ahrar al-Sham, while others leave Ahrar al-sham & join HTS
>RuAF takes out IS HQ in E Hama
>SAA and rebel forces exchange artillery and missile fire in Latakia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

facefuck.com/AkbarMokatelyalashaeer/posts/1521044417961525
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/889103194349080577
twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/889091295213498369
twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/889154878941130752
twitter.com/ZuzanHasan/status/889168649143152642
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889050143915474944
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/888920506254192640
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/889055106859184128
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889056513838505984
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889089589293527042
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/888904703253389312
twitter.com/ajaltamimi/status/889179248375812097
twitter.com/Elizrael/status/889183379635261440
twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/889172313060646912
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/889159429173542912
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-uses-types-firepower-east-damascus-watches-rebels-flee/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1HhYyawyQ&list=PLQdf0nbcMr4Tm23PzI_BJ-83qxYOgO-Ou
youtube.com/watch?v=wCqCnLjSx7M
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/889181023745036289
youtube.com/watch?v=0HmRUHCqKUU
youtube.com/watch?v=TE6fc1NHYto
youtube.com/watch?v=5IFAkC9BidA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

updates via bolandi:

RAQQA

Tiger Forces ~40kms from DeZ
>facefuck.com/AkbarMokatelyalashaeer/posts/1521044417961525

IS reports towns of Mada'an & Zor Shammar are targeted by SAA artillery indicating significant progress being made on that front:
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/889103194349080577

VIDEO: SDF offensive stalls in Raqqa, as they hold it after heavy casualties:
>twitter.com/DefenseUnits/status/889091295213498369

SDF reports they control 8 districts (which is not true by the way, unless they count villages and military base)
>twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/889154878941130752

PHOTO: More US supports arrived to help SDF in Raqqa assault:
>twitter.com/ZuzanHasan/status/889168649143152642

HOMS

SAA advances on multiple axes towards Doubayat gas field
3 KM North-East of 'Qarrah Maskah' / T3
1,5 KM East of Al-Hail GGS
>twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889050143915474944

IS still resisting on east Homs/Salami front:
>twitter.com/worldonalert/status/888920506254192640

Significant progress being made on Syrian/Lebanese border against Nusra:
>twitter.com/C_Military1/status/889055106859184128
>twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889056513838505984
>twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/889089589293527042
Allegedly jihadis want reconcilation:
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/888904703253389312
Syrian side fully captured, ~65% of Lebanese as well.

DAMASCUS & DARA'A

Ceasefire holding firmly amidst arrival of Russian observers

IDLEB

Nusra making significant progress against AAS in whole province:
>twitter.com/ajaltamimi/status/889179248375812097
>twitter.com/Elizrael/status/889183379635261440
Reportedly some 13 000 militants left AAS and joined Nusra ranks, terrible blow to "moderate" jihadis:
>twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/889172313060646912
>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/889159429173542912

Your days are numbered Assadists, as the great Falcon of Kurdistan will spread its wings, taking all of Syria and Iraq, beneath them.

ASSAD WILL WIN!

Some news from last 24hrs via SAbro & Penguinbro

Hey /sg/, asking again the same question.
Anyone have the youtube of the song that is playing in the video in this link?
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-uses-types-firepower-east-damascus-watches-rebels-flee/

What's /SG/'s favorite tank?

I'm going with the T-62, although the T-72 is a close second.

East salami will be stormed, soon.

When you're impatiently craving gainz again already

Pathetic

Singed, good for gassing babies and bakeries

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg1HhYyawyQ&list=PLQdf0nbcMr4Tm23PzI_BJ-83qxYOgO-Ou

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT WAS WORKING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know why but it's this little guy

Who is leading the assaults in Syria, Delta Force? Navy SEALs? Green Berets?

what is this

Have you ever tried to apply for moderator/full time editor status? You probably wouldn't even need to reveal who you support to do your job.

Wikipedia warmap. Or what WAS a wikipedia warmap, but it now pulls up that page.
>moderator/full time editor status
Eh, don't know how all that shit works.

Not really my favorite but I like this one.
>It holds the Guinness world record for the fastest production tank; recorded doing 82.23 km/h (51.10 mph) at the QinetiQ vehicle test track, Chertsey, Surrey, on 26 January 2002.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCqCnLjSx7M

This was posted in previous bread. SOCOM has access to a plethora of assets on the ground. They probably use Ranges mostly, though, simply because there's more of them.

Rangers*

Rangers lead the way! All the way!

Completely agree
Actually i misspoke: when i said communism i meant communist style dictatorship not the economical doctrine (obviously communism itself would have fallen without having an archenemy like you pointed with your examples)
Obviously for China and Vietnam they're still dictatorships but they're not stalin/totalitarian/Orwellian style dictatorships, but with an archenemy the communist style dictatorship would have stayed relevant since it feeds on antagonism.
It was a mistake of my part of not making myself clearer by the meaning of the word "communism" i used

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/889181023745036289
>The News About " Only 41 km to Dier AZoor " in East Raqqa CS is untrue .
I kinda figured, BUT I WANTED TO BELIEVE

>inb4 it's "euphrate gainz" style of missdirection again

Fuck Celtic… wait, what are we talking about?

I knew it was fake, something's are just too good to be true

huehueTank bestTank

Good night /sg/

Progress along the Euphrates will be quick.

marines (artillary around raqqah), rangers

and then some spec ops. probably chosen on a mission dependent basis.

Good night

No it won't

>start chatting up cute woman
>turns out to be vapid and uninterested in meaningful shit

/sg/ am I in the wrong for kind of hoping for a woman capable of discussing deep topics?

You doubt Tiger? gtfo

There's seemingly an edit war on Wikipedia between people who prefer having a multi-theater map and people who don't.

>implying women are interested in topics men want to talk about

Women like that are very rare, user. I found that out a long time ago

all those sorries.

Well I forgive you. i for one welcome this civilised approach. I for my part wish to confess to the sins of ...

gn

The Euphrates Valley is ISIS' heartland and will not fall easily. If they can't take salami or succnah then what chance to they have of taking the place where it all started?

i remember reading the comments and sifting through the wikiwars when I was making the movies.
its like 10 year olds making cia type descisions because they feel like it. cancer.

I actually enjoyed some banter-filled discussion with a decent looking jewess at a party on Friday. Unfortunately for us both I won't be converting to the tribe, but she was concerned/intrigued a goy knew so much about her religion.

Oh well. At the very least I like flirting. it's been a while since I've had some fuck.

I'll have a Venezuela update for us tomorrow after I get into work.

>/sg/ am I in the wrong for kind of hoping for a woman capable of discussing deep topics?
Yes, unironicaly yes.

of... ?

/gg/ Gaza General when?
Also, Israel, Palestine/Hamas or complete destruction of both sides?

How big was the nose?

Any Israeli/Palestinian war will just become part of /sg/, just like Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Venezuela and North Korea

1. Suknah and Uqayribat are 1000x more difficult topographically.
2. The hard part of the euphrates will be after DeZ
Until DeZ, the Tigers will absolutely wreck ISIS.

Why is hard part after DeZ?

nah I was just mocking the politeness of the convo. we could derail the whole thread by apologising.
meanwhile around us the thread would degrade into racial abuse, creed slander and questions about various anons parentage.

When I first read your questions about which part i disagreed with, i had to reread the whole thing. At the end there it was. I was thinking 'i'm sure there is something, i remember the feeling', but i couldn't find it...I think u provided a good synopsis.

Israel will bomb the shit out of Gaza just like every other time and Hamas will shoot their bottle rockets and do token damage in return.

>North Korea

It would get its own general, it wouldn't become part of this.

The density of villages and buildings increases.

the shape was what gave it away, plus that weird hair they have. would smash, but she said she wasn't sure if I was joking about being a nazi or not.

We /WarGeneral/ now

as the rest of Sup Forums degrades this thread has become the beacon for quality, even with the memes, shitposting, and poorly edited big-tittied anime women.

>Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham seizes most of the bases and points belonging to Ahrar al-Sham in Jisr al-Shughur, west Idlib

JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST

>Manage to get boner for jewish girls
How ? When i know a girl is jewish i litteraly can't have any feelings towards her other than a deep hatred.

>How ?
he's an american

My first gf had a big nose and was lanky. It was imprinted on me, I don't choose my taste in women

i see /sg/ as the last bastion of the true Sup Forums ie: the betterment of man by both admitting hard truths by constantly seeking more and more redpills to swallow and improving your stature both physically and morally. Taking time to write a reply in proper English with proper syntax is only part of the process of being exposed to Sup Forums.
Obviously i don't do that with everyone on Sup Forums, but when i get to discuss an important topic with a person not only well versed on the subject but also that takes time to make a proper and well explained argument, then i am in the obligation to uphold myself to at least the same standards.
pic very related

also do they call you deep for your deeply analysed argumentations ?

i can understand that you like big nosed girl, but her being a jew wasn't a downer for you ? You liked her like any other girl ?

ffs those HTS fags will fuck up the whole anti ISIS campaign/race to Deir Ezzor.
I guess they will announce some kind of caliphate soon & attack SAA in Hama/Aleppo/Latakia

Russia and SAA are ready.

nah. it's from deep cover, a cricketting term for a fielder on the outfield. the deep cover player catches the ball only when the cover player closer to the batsman cannot reach the ball.

I only make threads when no one else is. I am a lazy player, altho I used to ba a major baker.

I agree, /pol is a good place to discuss. interaction and engagement is key to politics. I don't get how stabbing your opponents (antifa etc) or beating them (neonazi) really achieves anything.

Lets hope we influence others to uphold similar standards.

I mean I wouldn't be getting invested in her, but the half-joking, half-serious discussion about jews and their ills was engaging, at least (I was at a party surrounded by normies, I wasn't going to go full 1488). Like I said, I would smash but that's as far as it would go.

Hopefully Assad gets there before k*rds

i used to fuck a jewess.
cool chick.
but she was like a block of ice with a hole in it.
blow jobs were terrible.
then i found a non-jewess, worked much better.

>Lets hope we influence others to uphold similar standards
You're too optimistic and even more for a south african.
I gave up on humanity a long time ago

K*rds pulling anything off is out of the question.
Raqqa has immobilized them.

How? Didn't burgers promise a push to DeZ from Shaddadi?

Don't recent maps have SDF advancing south along the river towards DeZ? like a slight yellow bulge north of DeZ

Pipedream with the NSyA

Name a promise the burgers ever kept

They captured some villages south of Raqqa out of necessity to remove ISIS artillery pieces.
Meanwhile SAA aren't fighting any city near the scale of Raqqa other than Ghouta.
I'm not worried.

east ghouta is more the "slowly starving them out while not really being allowed to starving them out" kind of deal

Nah, Ain Terma/Jobar is seeing alot of action with two republican guard regiments and friends on the offensive.

>song
youtube.com/watch?v=0HmRUHCqKUU

which isn't really a large scale thing, more the trimesterly poking to see how much they are able to resist at this point

SAA aren't 40km from DeZ yet, remember?

Fugg, here's the updated version!

Hello friends,
I want to know what's the beef with k*rds, why are they hated, are they just a pawn of a foreign power, I'll appreciate any link on the k*rd question.

thanks.

As I know more of mankind, I expect less of them, and am ready now to call a man a good man, upon easier terms than I was formerly.

samuel johnson 1783

also quite funny, same guy

Strange! that this general fraud from day to day
Should fill the world with wretches undetected.
The soldier, labouring through a winter's march,
Still sees to-morrow drest in robes of triumph;
Still to the lover's long-expecting arms
To-morrow brings the visionary bride.
But thou, too old to hear another cheat,
Learn, that the present hour alone is man's.

what is it with 1488ers and constantly falling for the interracial jew ?

You clearly aren't keeping up to date.
SAA are actually advancing on that front with 24/7 combat.
That said, it's nothing compared to Raqqa.

>falling for the muh mattis meme
look at pic related to refresh your memory
they can't pull shit with shit soldiers that struggle to take raqqa

So now that DeZ is a lock for SAA the question is how much land East of DeZ can SDF take because that really is the only land left for them.

reposting

youtube.com/watch?v=TE6fc1NHYto
The Yemeni army and the Popular Committees launched a long-range ballistic missile (H2) on oil refineries in the western province of Yanbu on Saturday.
A military source confirmed to the march that the missile fired at oil refineries located on the Red Sea coast and away from the nearest border point with Yemen more than a thousand kilometers, hit the target with high accuracy.
The oil refineries in Yanbu are the second oil region in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has three oil complexes in Yanbu, Yanbu Samer refinery, Yanbu Yasraf refinery, Yanbu Yanbu refinery, and refining capacity in the three complexes, one million and fifty thousand barrels per day.
It is expected that the missile force will deploy the specifications of the new volcano (2-H) at a later date.
It is noteworthy that the missile force of the Yemeni army and the People's Committees was able to develop their capabilities despite the aggression and the siege imposed on Yemen, and managed to hit the capital of aggression Riyadh three times since last February.
Where the Yemeni missile force fired a locally developed ballistic missile of Volcano 2 in February this year on a Saudi military base west of Riyadh.
On March 18, the missile force targeted the King Salman air base in Riyadh with a missile of the same type, which coincided with the return of the Saudi monarch to Saudi Arabia following a series of visits to a number of countries in the world.
In a Yemeni ballistic strike in parallel with Riyadh preparations to receive US President Donald Trump, the missile force launched on May 19 volcano 2 on Riyadh.
It is worth mentioning that the operations of the army and the popular committees comes in the context of the response to the Saudi-American aggression and its crimes against the Yemeni people since the beginning of the aggression and the economic siege on Yemen on March 26, 2015

the attack
youtube.com/watch?v=5IFAkC9BidA

You have a good taste user

thank you so much saudibro. here is my rarest pepe, for you.

SDF are bogged down in Raqqa and knows Assad would chimp out if they tried taking the oil fields.
Doubt they'll go past the Khabur river tbqh.

ultimately, their sin is that they are irrelevant.

if they get a state it will unify turkey iran iraq and syria into a war to crush them. americans indicate they are uncomfortable with a long term relationship with kurds.

kirds only make up 6% of syria, so the idea that they have a claim to 30 % of the country is criminal. Further, most (9/10) are not natively syrian - i.e. syria is not the kurdish homeland, essentially kurds in syria are refugees ( 3rd gen) from 1920's turkey. Now they want to claim 1/3 of country. thats not the sign of goodness.

further an independent kurdistan will just sponsor terror in turkey. it would potentially lead to the dissolution of turkey, 1/3 of its population is kurdish. so long term that third may join independent kurdistan. turkey does not want that. same iran, same iraq.

the time for kurdish independence was a 100 years ago when the ottomans collapsed. now is the wrong time, the turks are rising. unfortunately kurds lost that battle to attaturk who crushed their rebellion - hence the spill over of kurds into syria.

not liked because no right to make the claims they do, no right to expect that the region should accept their claim being implemented even tho it may spark ww3.

theres an amnesty report discussing their ethnic cleansing routine. even some video of peshmerga bragging about trashing and destroying assyrian villages. Most of thisis on wikipedia. search youtube

>hit the target with high accuracy.
sure it did

this deep probing might get them to deir quite quickly, before sukhna even is cleared.

then the saa will begin to resemble the mould that spreads through the bread. the last bread from the last bakery. consumed by assadist mould

a few blocks in jobar, so what? If they wanted to close that pocket they'd have to commit way more forces, taking the countryside in the east first. We've seen this type of stuff happening multiple times over the last two years or so.

what is situation in saudi like saudibro?

After much wait I'm finally getting deployed again.. My last tour was in Iraq couple years ago.

Anyone else in and been waiting?

I wouldnt get comfortable yet. From the sounds of things the rebels have nearly unified. Rebel breakout soon if SAA gets cocky.

Thanks a lot man, I'll keep doing my homework.
Have a good day.