Mississippi

As beautiful as this state is, it has the most tainted history of all the United States, and Mississippi is not even the worst at being bad. How did this awful reputation get tagged to just Mississippi?

If I think hard enough, California, New York, Chicago, Miami and even Houston had actual bloody riots since their founding into the United States but not Mississippi. You'd think those places would be avoided before Mississippi.

So how did Mississippi sink so low to become the ultimate bottom feeder of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V7PLEi8Vk_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More negro politicians than any other state. Not per capita. Total.

>So how did Mississippi sink so low to become the ultimate bottom feeder of the United States?
because they're almost 50% black

t. Alabamian

Looks like the merchant to me.

Imagine a state where:

>there are no jobs outside government, health care, teaching, or processing catfish
>there is no dating/singles scene since everyone is married and has a kid (or three) by 25
>teen pregnancy rates are among the highest in the nation
>obesity rates are among the highest in the nation
>church attendance is near-mandatory
>there is little public entertainment aside from cheesy parades/festivals where they play shitty music and people paint their kids' faces like bunny rabbits
>the days of lynching blacks may be over, but try being gay and walking down the street holding hands with your partner and see how fast you end up like Matthew Shepherd
>there is no culture outside of football and NASCAR, no arts, no theater, no museums, no music scene beyond shitty country
>6-7 months of nonstop >85 degree heat with 210% humidity

I live in a state that displayed all the state flags on the light poles on a Main Street. Faggot fucktards raged at your flag, has a little and confederate symbol in the corner, convinced the flag people to take it down and display some magnolia flag. Stupid fucks

there is something very ethereal and beautiful about the landscapes and architecture of the deep south. i'd live there if i wasn't black

after the civil war all whites should of been forced to leave and all land should of been distributed amongst the freeman former slaves usa fucked up big time

You think they're going to slap you in chains, and toss you back into the cotton fields?

This.

Ole Miss is the pinnacle of Mississippi. A fucking college. That's about all we've got.

>Oxford is pretty nice though.

You exist to make us look better. Louisiana may be #49 in everything, but it's you nigs that take the golden turd.

Everyone knows anyway that college in the Deep South is just a wrapper for football and they don't teach any meaningful academic subjects.

Honestly Mississippi isn't all that bad. It gets a bad rap because it's the "most southern" culturally, there's lots of niggers that bring all it's statistics down on literally everything.

But honestly the people are really nice, the state has some great history, and it gets attacked by hollywood and liberals for shit like emmet till and other dumb shit that happened in Mississippi that outraged the country. I lived there for a little and fucking loved it. It feels like you're turning back the clock 200 years and living in the antebellum South

>>the days of lynching blacks may be over, but try being gay and walking down the street holding hands with your partner and see how fast you end up like Matthew Shepherd

I'm sorry you're a faggot my friend, that's your problem, not the good people of mississippi's, they don't need to accept you

What state was this? That's fucked up

Mississippi checkin in.

It's a beautiful shithole.

youtu.be/V7PLEi8Vk_c

Another Alabamian here. You guys are kinda the shitty version of our state, with all the worst parts amplified. Niggers, poor education, obesity, poverty. I'm sure it's beautiful (not as beautiful or biodiverse as Alabama though as the northern part of AL is Appalachian foothills so our geography is more diverse). It's just the humans society part that needs work.

>Mississippi
>beautiful

pick one

a state can't be beautiful with that many niggers and white trash in it.

I'm sorry you didn't get the message that this isn't the 1950s and gay people are accepted by civilized society now.

The niggers?

Yeah, let's blame them and not the surplus of methhead white trash junkies swarming the state

t. Mississippi will never be as beautiful as my endless fields of corn here in nebraska

It's Alabama except without Steel or Von Braun saving this shithole of a state.
>mfw my manager went into withdrawl, met with her suppliers at work, passed out in the office, and was generally unavailable for a 3 hours period of her being in and out of the bathroom or god knows where

And she didn't even get fired. She got transferred. Fuckin hell.

What did I just watch?

Thank god for Nazi scientists

The gulf coast is pretty fun
>no culture outside NASCAR and football
Hunting seems pretty popular in Stone County. I know a lot of people who golf as well.

Don't forget:
>Very little personal freedom outside of gun rights
>One of the highest incarceration rates in the country
>Corrupt police
>Drug epidemic

because mississippi is still shitty. same with north louisiana, lived there

Jokes on you nigger, I live in Big Sky Country. I can tell you, I haven't seen a nigger other than on TV in about 10 years, and that was out of state. You probably see their ugly chimp faces every day.

Too cold, no civilization. Good for a vacation I'm sure.

Except it is the niggers though, literally all the studies of the obesity, drug problems, crime, point to areas in the nigger-filled delta and cities

Fuck you nigger, starkvegas all the way.

Too many S's. It makes me sick.

No actually faggots don't need to be accepted. It's disgusting and a mental disorder and many people still see it for what it is, fucked up. I hate how fags think we need to accept them, you literally have parades and rallies carrying dildos but think that normal people should accept you

No industry and almost half the population are niggers.

>I'm from there

You really don't think meth and opioids aren't a huge problem with poor whites? That white people in Mississippi are mostly fit and trim? Get the fuck out, these problems are deeper than you seem to think

I'm from Mississippi and I wouldn't want to be from anywhere else, but I would rather live just about anywhere else.

Place is infested with the worst kind of niggers. The most ignorant, the most lazy, the poorest, saddest, fattest, least motivated niggers in the country. They still think that it's the white man holding them down even though they're utterly pathetic.

It is impossible to get anything done except your lawn mowed because everyone is a fucking retard.

>too cold

It's 90 right now.at 8:22pm, it's just not that nasty humid heat you have. It's amazing if you go under a tree on a hot day here, it actually cools you off, it's a good 10 degrees cooler, but because of your shitty humidity it's still an oven under shade there.

Besides, white man evolved in cold weather. If you can't partake in snowsports where you live, you live in a nigger state not a white man's state.

That's true except for certain topics

>Ole Miss
Pharmaceuticals, Chinese, Accounting

>MS State
Civil engineering, meteorology

Yeah golfing is yuge, if you're white it's preppy heaven.

It's not as big a deal as you're making it out.

I mean the winters, I'm aware you have seasons.

Kek are you in belzoni?

Yeah this is some bullshit my AC runs from 6 AM to 10 PM and I keep it at mid-high 70's.

Niggers could have put some insulation in the walls but nah that's some shit for whitey.

Biloxi's pretty tolerable. Free booze and decent qts walking around.

I'm in the delta. From what I understand this is like the Mississippi ghetto. Few people I've met from Jackson looked at me like I was a fucking refugee.

Pretty much anything south of Jackson, although a lot more nogs been moving into Pascagoula now

Yeah that's what I thought. Come down to Hancock county, few niggers awesome whites. It's night and day comparing the coast to the delta.

It's mostly because of all the blacks. The police and politics (state and local) are super corrupt old boys' clubs too

t. Mississippian

Meth and opioids are a huge problems with whites in literally all areas of society, even in urban areas. It isn't unique to Mississippi. Yeah whites are obese in Mississippi too, never denied that

Funny you should say that. I'd live there if I were black.

why the fuck are there so many people from Alabama on Sup Forums, including myself.

I'm in neighboring Arkansas. Miss is hot as balls. That is all.

I'm from south carolina, if you're from the deep south you probably hate niggers so naturally we flock to Sup Forums

H-h-hello neighbor :3!

Poplarville reporting in! Last town to abolish slavery n_n

>because they're almost 50% black
I thought it was closer to 40%

I love how Alabama and Mississippi are in some kind of race to be the poorest state in the Union.

Yep. Now to get the rest of the south to wake back up to the Jews.

and Alabama is like 45%.

>So how did Mississippi sink so low to become the ultimate bottom feeder of the United States?

I'll give you three guesses.

Oxford was nice before they started marketing it as a retirement condo town for rich alums and carpetbagging Yankees. I left in '98. Went back once since, and the town is five times the size, the campus has been renovated into a Disneyland version of itself, and the band can't even play Dixie anymore.

Fuck Ole Miss. I don't even have my diploma on the wall anymore.

it's like they took all the stupidest white people and stupidest black people and put them in one state because they're made for each other

you will never be accepted by civilized people. you have a mental illness. get help

Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee have more hillbilliy types yet arent as bad as Negro Mississippi

you negroes need to leave The South

2010 census has MS in #2 (behind D.C.) with 37.30%, AL at #7 with 26.38%

Just btw

Actually we're about 26% black, but they flock to all the cities so any visitors would think we're 60% niggers. If you want to see whites, go to small towns like Auburn, Huntsville, Madison, and Prattville. Pic Related, blue votes = niggers.

North LA > South LA

>it's preppy heaven.
whats that supposed to mean

Any Picayunefags up in here?

>Huntsville
>small town
Literally projected to be the biggest city in the state in the next decade or so. And 31% black.

Pic related, almost all blacks are concentrated in urban areas, like downtown Birmingham.

that is because it is hard to make a living unless you are a teacher or a doctor. most whites left decades ago. beautiful place though. would love to live there

Alabama is actually like the whitest state in the deep south, you nigger, they're over 60% white

BIG BLACK didn't vote Democrat? How odd.

Fucking rebcucks.

If you're white in Bham, you're literally a minority. Still some good neighborhoods though.

Wasp shit

Sup

>niggers
>blacks
>spooks
>coons

Seriously? Fucking hell, I knew it was fast-growing but thought it was whiter than that. Not as bad as Montgomery or Mobile, at least.

when I realized that even ucking Ole Miss was infiltrated by the yankees I decided I didnt want a college degree that bad

that really isn't that big of a difference, but yeah, Alabama obviously aint as bad

There's like a dozen museums in Tupelo alone. The hell are you talking about?

66.6% to be precise
Fucking white devils

Actually I was wrong Alabama is 69.3 percent white non hispanic. Get fucked nigger

I'm going to have to go to smaller towns than that to see a large concentration of whites. but I get your point.

Tennessee and North Carolina are waaaaay whiter though. kind of sucks cause I like Alabama

Says its 69 % on the most recent census, thats non hispanic

No, not by a long shot. Best city in the state imo, and I've lived all up and down 65.

The smarter blacks escaped the south over 100 years ago, the smartest ones made it up to Canada. What's left is the bottom of the barrel.

Weed will never be legal even though we have 50% black people, don't tell anyone that it can be nice here or they will never leave reeeeeeeeeeeeee. Cruisers it is not even October

I was looking at 2012, didn't see info on anything more recent but it's growing so that makes sense.

It's the south. They will never be done kicking us while we are down. We must rise. There is no other way.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Tennessee
Missouri
Kentucky
Maryland
Western North Carolina

Alabama's just red pilled brother.

fuck living in a neighborhood that is surrounded by apes. fucked when the race war begins

Nice list of places that aren't Deep South. Why did you post it

Nah dude this place is gone. It's like 80% black and most of them are feral. Local businesses are all owned by Chinese, Mexicans, or the few working aged whites left. Only thing that's decent are the tamales and the segregation. Only times I ever see the blacks out in public is at Wal Mart and Lowes. Everywhere else I go they don't visit even though they're 80%.

us wasps founded this country. show some fucking respect

Arkansas and Tennessee are Deep South imo. TN at the very least, even if Nashville is just cowboy LARPers.

you think that is something to brag about?

Im a red-blooded Kansan. Would Mississippi be a good fit if I ever needed to move somewhere new, generally speaking?

it's 66.6 as of 2012, even less now.

nothing to be happy about.