ITS HAPPENING!

dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPaDNzQmB-g
youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/
dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash
dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/house-hacking-suspects-could-read-every-email-dozens-of-congressmen-sent-and-received/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/house-democrat-dismisses-muslim-womans-charge-against-muslim-staffer-citing-islamophobia/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/house-it-aides-fear-suspects-in-hill-breach-are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/house-dems-hired-a-fired-mcdonalds-worker-as-their-it-guy/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/15/house-dems-it-administrator-a-charming-cunning-con-artist-associates-say/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=LxJbtnFGv04&app=desktop
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/02/03/dnc-chair-wasserman-schultz-slams-jewish-intermarriage-media-ignores/
reddit.com/r/TruthLeaks/comments/67d26h/part_31_cliff_notes_awan_brotherhood_hillarys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is a kike put her in the oven.

Maybe Trumps comments made Sessions stop cucking

Also look higher for

n u m e r a l s

MASSIVE!!!!!!!!

Bump

WOOOO WEEEE

*yawn*

Geeze I'm getting real sleepy

Bump

HUMONGOUS!!!!!!!!!

Good.

Okie dokie

Jesus Christ can we ban articles from these tabloids?
Daily caller, Daily Mail, The sun, so the autists around here will chill the fuck out, please.

Bump it faggots

Obvious shill is obvious.

This is huge
First time we know for sure that the Democrats are being seriously investigated
This IT theft had previously only been investigated by the Capitol Police

What has the daily caller been wrong about?

Everyday, the DNC moves one step forward to completely fucked.

can you even salvage the information in smashed hard drives?

So much big shit happening at once, think somebody's scared?

Of course:)
Of course if theyre gov property that could be a whole other can of worms
I dont think Jamal, Imran and Abid are going to get the same kid gloves treatment like Clinton world got last year. These are nobodies, just like their bosses (70+ Dem house reps)

Depends how smashed they are and how much money you want to spend on trying.

Yes, at least images and videos. Not sure if you can for text and shit but I would assume you could with the right resources.

If it encrypted they can't

>If it encrypted they can't
Oh, I've got a surprise for you.

bumped and czeched

Bump for justice

Yes. It is incredibly easy. Everyone can do it with the help of a google search. Use very strong encryption on everything before you get rid of a harddrive, shred it (not just delete it normally), format the harddrive, use a strong magnet on it and then smash it to a million pieces or make it into ash.
Basically, do everything you can to jumble the data in every way imainginable if you really want to be safe from somone picking it up and finding your 10TB furry futa tentacle collection.

>Oh, I've got a surprise for you.
Ok, what is it?

Fbi need to come right out and name the jew already. If you're going to bust pedophiles do it already. Stop pussy footing.

>if its not from Huffington post its not real

youtube.com/watch?v=cPaDNzQmB-g

Of course. Especially if its HDD

>posting the inferior version

youtube.com/watch?v=CiBI0yrtHUo

quick rundown

>House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
>Congress IT Probe Suspects Had Massive Debts, Years Of Suspicious Activity dailycaller.com/2017/02/07/congress-it-probe-suspects-had-massive-debts-years-of-suspicious-activity/
>House Dem IT Guys In Security Probe Secretly Took $100K In Iraqi Money dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/
>House Dem IT Staffers Owed Money To Hezbollah-Connected Fugitive dailycaller.com/2017/02/21/congressional-computer-admins-in-criminal-probe-owed-money-to-hezbollah-connected-fugitive/
>Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe Received $4 Million From Dem Reps dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/
>House Staffers In Security Probe Allegedly Kept Stepmom In ‘Captivity’ To Access Offshore Cash dailycaller.com/2017/03/08/house-staffers-in-security-probe-allegedly-kept-stepmom-in-captivity-to-access-offshore-cash
>Suspect In House IT Security Probe Also Had Access To DNC Emails - dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails/
>House Hacking Suspects Could Read Every Email Dozens Of Congressmen Sent And Received - dailycaller.com/2017/03/13/house-hacking-suspects-could-read-every-email-dozens-of-congressmen-sent-and-received/
>Paul Ryan: House IT Scandal Probe Getting ‘Outside’ Help - dailycaller.com/2017/03/15/paul-ryan-house-it-scandal-probe-getting-outside-help/
>House Democrat Dismisses Muslim Woman’s Charge Against Muslim Staffer, Citing Islamophobia - dailycaller.com/2017/03/28/house-democrat-dismisses-muslim-womans-charge-against-muslim-staffer-citing-islamophobia/

>Wasserman Schultz IT Guy Threatened Kidnappings For Cash, Court Docs Say - dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
>House IT Aides Fear Suspects In Hill Breach Are Blackmailing Members With Their Own Data - dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/house-it-aides-fear-suspects-in-hill-breach-are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/
>Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan -dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
>Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes - dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
>House Dems Hired A Fired McDonald’s Worker As Their IT Guy dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/house-dems-hired-a-fired-mcdonalds-worker-as-their-it-guy/
>House Dems’ IT Administrator A Charming, ‘Cunning’ Con Artist, Associates Say dailycaller.com/2017/07/15/house-dems-it-administrator-a-charming-cunning-con-artist-associates-say/
>FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

Kek

What a retard

He left the smashed drives in the garage hahahaha

I would settle for DWS, Holder, and Susan Rice going to prison. Podesta Obama and Hillary can fade away on their own. Lynch seems like a nice lady who got caught up with the wrong crowd.

>daily caller
>daily mail
>tabloids

>not wanting to see them all hanged, drawn and quartered

What is this for fucking ants???

Kys

>Lynch seems like a nice lady who got caught up with the wrong crowd.

oh boy

Bamp

DNC has "Clean up Crews" that are involved in Wetwork,Voter Fraud, Trafficking & Protests

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

They've killed hundreds at this point, The "Clinton Body Count" is really just a small aspect of the DNC Body Count.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxJbtnFGv04&app=desktop

Yeah she is super nice

Is trump finally gonna prosecute Hillary like he promised?

>hanged, drawn and quartered
let's see what happens on the 27th

This seriously is an absolute nothing-burger and only serves to make Trump and his supporters look even more retarded. Just let it go he's getting impeached for his Russian collusion.

did they really keep the hard drives after they smashed them?

I'd love to see the faces of every CNN broadcaster once the happening goes down.

No shit frank

LOCK HER UP

This. Execute fucking all of them

>lynch seems like a nice lady who got caught up with the wrong crowd....all throughout her career....and received big promotions from them

I'm gonna break it down for you. There s a better chance of a woman slipping and falling on a dick

I really hope this is true.
Could be the thing that brings them down.
Seeing the DNC swamp taken down before I die would make me believe there is still some measure of justice in this world.

>replaced hdd when I was a kid
>wonder what's inside of it
>"shit, that's the shiniest metal disc I've ever seen"
>start trying to pull it out
>can't
>start leveraging it with the screwdriver
>shatters into 6,000,000 pieces and nearly rips my fucking hand off
>didn't know it was made of glass

I wish I wasn't such a retard.

Oh, Frank.. oh sweetie!

Those could be drives from anywhere

They won't be able to recover anything. I once shot a hard drive with a pellet rifle, the disk literally turned to glass dust.

Is that anon5?

Have you seen these limp wristed faggots? They can barely swing a baseball bat, I'm sure these are still salvageable.

Whoa, it's getting late. Don't you guys gotta work tomorrow? Better get some shuteye, I'm pretty tired myself.

Checked

I don't know why they smash them anyway. It's really an unnecessarily difficult way to mutilate a drive.

Try it some time.

Fuck I thought the headline was FBI smashed hard drives FOR Kikerman Schlitz aides.

I've tried it with a hammer before and it's a lot of hassle.

I used a typical 8lb sledge. Still a hassle. So much easier to just cut them up.

Should have stuffed them up her cunt.

Let's hope that this is just the beginning of a great week for Trump. Please let WH user be right about 7/27. Please let it be the end of the democratic party and mainstream media. Amen.

>(((hand rubbing intensifies)))

I'm going on vacation this week so having the happening go down this week at the same time will be epic.

nothing to hide nothing to fear
the NSA, Google and Zuckerjew teach that lesson
smashing a hard drive is a sure sign that they either had evidence of their criminal misbehavior on it, or Anthony's cheesy pizza he got from Hillary/Podesta/Huma. They're clearly corrupt and belong behind bars.

I used a press once. It was fun, but more trouble than I thought it would be. I'm thinking the right folks still could have gotten something off of it. And that marine put something in the cloud or somewhere?

Daily reminder that this was pretty much a non story

>In today’s chapter of Democrats Sure Got It Good, DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz appears to have gotten a total pass from the objective, unbiased, not-at-all liberal media after she lashed out against Jewish “intermarriage” at a January event in Florida. “We have the problem of assimilation. We have the problem of intermarriage,” Wasserman-Schultz said.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/02/03/dnc-chair-wasserman-schultz-slams-jewish-intermarriage-media-ignores/

what is 7/27

What do you think this is, /r/politics? Fuck off libcuck.

does anyone have those wasserman titties and if so are they real????????????????

/ourgirl/?

I'm thinking to try my friend's OA rig next time around. Haven't seen him in a while, and he'd get a kick out of it. Nothing spells fun like beer and fire.

THEY MUST ALL BURN IN CLEANSING FIRE

DDDRRRIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!

The FBI has backdoors into everything

Realsies.

>Nothing spells fun like beer and fire.

WH user says that's when the White House will start to turn this Russia mess around.

I want to believe. We'll find out soon enough.

ITS HERE!!!!

This Awan brothers shit goes very deep. If the DOJ really wants to, they can nail dozens of members of Congress on this shit alone.

sauce?

WHAT WE WERE ALL WAITING FOR IS HERE!!!!!

Way deep that we know of. Just how deep could it really be? The endless pit.

AND WE'RE OFF!!!!

The difference between Trump and Reagan is that Reagan didn't blame his scandals on Walter Mondale.

Me too. I'm all tuckered out all of a sudden

This family is related to the stuff Elizabeth Beck is referring to in her recent interviews.

Quickly: ELB is Bernie supporter suing DNC for rigging primary in civil case. Two of her possible witnesses are suicided (Seth Rich is one). Looks into the rabbit hole. Finds other suicides from May, connections include Mayo Clinic. In June, got phone call from office of former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (they found the number the call originated from). ELB and family ask fed judge for protection order. Judge denies(?!). Not long after, another body is suicided just a few miles from their law office with *possible* info on you know who's Foundation. Family is freaking a bit, so with MSM ignoring ELB's requests for attention on DNC suit (after bending over backwards to interview her for Trump suit earlier), she approaches alt-media, incl. Info Wars which catches people's attention with the possible organ black market. Literally hours later, DW-S quits stonewalling Capitol Police (after months) and give permission for them to look over laptop that Imran Awan had his hands on at one time or another. This guy may have had (according to Fox) "unauthorized access" to computer system on the Hill. A good user found out that couple of months ago someone connecting dots may have linked Awan family to organ market in Middle East (Cleveland Clinic, in this case), see link. Coincidence? (pic related)

reddit.com/r/TruthLeaks/comments/67d26h/part_31_cliff_notes_awan_brotherhood_hillarys/

Have been skeptical, but, come on, it can't all be explained away as "conspiracy theory".

HAPPENING!!!!!!!!L!L!LLL!!!!!!!!

Go away frank

getting pretty sleepy guys gonna take a nap

Is her firm the one that asked for protection as two of their witnesses died and Debbie used a voice changer when calling them but forgot caller ID?

Bingo.

We have them where we want them!!!!