Pics that redpill

Pics that redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

lainch4n.0rg/r/res/3007.html
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/1999/EPRvol5no3.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What USA could been

Here is a redpill in text:
>If you build a nice and wealthy place, people will want to get in.
>Ultimately, your own success will destroy you.

i like this one

There's two types of people in the world.
>People who want to be left alone.
>People who won't leave you alone.

Are you fucking retarded?

All infographics are true

A special one for (you)!

No matter how many pictures you post of niggers with whites it won't change the fact you are violent subhuman idiots who will never amount to anything close to any other race. You will always be stupid and inferior. Nothing you do will change it. You can't admit the fact you would still be living in mud huts drinking piss from a cow without whites.

You seem upset, Trayqueesius

these demigods make my peepee hard. white pussy is for black dicks.

I love comparative anatomy, or whatever this is.

king wiwuz II

lol, saved! niggers btfo.

>liberals voting to destroy it
>not me Pole

My face isn't completely vertical from eyes to mouth but I apparently have an Italian Great Grandad... Mfw when I'm probably a Nigger in white skin as a result

HE WUZ

This one is dumb, not only cause of the obvious typo, but because these countries also have traditional clothes, and usually they don't even cover face/hair covering. Either way, nobody wears traditional clothing in most countries except poorer rural areas in Asia/africa.

I enjoy how low IQ Sup Forums eats up any narrative.

>Human contains a lot of different ethnicity differentiated by skin, facial structure and cultural behavior.

>probably
bad news Panjeet

>vice
what did they mean by this?

I spammed a lot of them here

lainch4n.0rg/r/res/3007.html

4 to a
0 to o

Disgusting fucking niggers. Deserve swift sterilization.

True redpill : Only girls with daddy issues or authority problems go for black guys.

Not all truths are depressing!

A GUD

This is bluepilled garbage. Lots of wealth is created in the tertiary economy. If you can generate $X per hour in the primary or secondary economy and you have to fucking eat, someone who will prep your food for cheaper than $X per hour is basically enabling you to make more money and create more wealth.
Or with medicine, if your workforce can get healthier and produce more manholes in the primary and secondary economies then you will create more wealth.

Fuck off fag. Your inability to understand White culture, which is broadly a culture several millenia old, is no justification to degenerate and dismiss.

fucking kek

Danke

That's a bingo!

In [Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

>american education

It's about the self sufficiency of a nation's economy. The lack of total self sufficiency crippled the Central Powers and the Axis in each World War respectively, so it is an important consideration.
Of course, you're right that division of labor and comparative advantage makes the current system more absolutely productive overall, but we may not care how productive a system is on a global scale. Rather, we may prefer to maximize the success of our individual nations.

I'm against bringing rapefugees as much as the next guy, but shitty pictures like that do more harm to the cause than anything else.

I see that a lot, when is the cited report published, what was the title?

Screams FAKE

Dumb nigger post real shit.

If you think this is how stats work, you should consider whether or not you are an idiot.

found the triggered cuck part of the raid using the republican flag for whatever reason.

I bet you fags are trolling each other and not noticing it.

>Da demcrats ar da reel raicists

Shut up leaf, you'll be wearing a burqa soon

>Greenland
>black

wut

Our history is not a shitty picture. The (((guilt))) runs deep with this one.

Fake and gay like the jew conspiracy

Is no one going to point out that a lot of these charts that compare races usually make Asians seem better than Whites AND blacks? Are Asians the best race?

If you think Islam is a religion of peace you are one of the dumbest asshats on earth.

And clearly there are lots of dumbasses.

{you}
Nobody likes you.

Pretty sure it is, which is sad, but here have this, it's the most up to date numbers I could find, by the NY Fed Bank.
Can link the report if you want it.

Epic feminazi get btfo by first grader argument #CRINGE compilation X'D

1 race of humans (Whites), and hundreds of species of nigger.

Stop posting this dumb shit
A Doberman and a Pug are the same subspecies of wolf.

Modern civilization can also be considered, and be attributed to white culture. The tie on your suit? White culture.
Sky scrapers and similarly impressive structures owed to capitalism? White culture.

How the fuck did these posts get here? Look at their fucking date.

I do and it's not because I don't believe you

Your grandmother was a pasta-boiling whore.

They opposed abolition of slavery

Take from that what you will.

Most of it is irrelevant I'll warn you and the report is long, so prepare for skimming.
newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/epr/1999/EPRvol5no3.pdf

Modern architecture like skyscraper yes, but it's not like Asians/Middle Eastern people haven't had impressive architecture as well...

the map is cheating with white vs non-white. Obviously Chinks were never black unless you believe the Kangs narrative.

But Majority of Greenland are red peoples.