Do amerifats really drink this much alcohol at work? Is this a cultural thing?

Do amerifats really drink this much alcohol at work? Is this a cultural thing?

God you're ignorant as fuck. No

we don't drink at work. we play "farting for freedom"

>you're ignorant as fuck
>amerifat
>tells others they are ignorant

topkek

Nah that's a meme from 60's period dramas. In every office job I've ever had (which admittedly is only 2 plus an internship) drinking at work was completely banned.

Texans ride horses around too

they did in the 50s

they also got to take turns fucking the busty redhead

>Sharter calling others ignorant.

a lot of people bring flasks

my old sysadmin had a flagon of whiskey in his desk at all times

It is called fiction dumbass.

They did in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and possibly the 70s. Since then, no. It went out of style around the same time smoking indoors became frowned on.

Your picture is of

1. a fictional drama
2. set in the 1960s

they do sometimes

Youre bending over for muhammad so much that oxygen is not getting to your brain.

wait do the euros not know about farting for freedom? how?

What are you talking about? Drinking during worktime is an actual issue in Germany.

Even though nobody does drink in office, a lot of people here (bavarian countryside) are drinking 5-8 litres of beer everyday at work, especially construction workers

It's gotten better during the last few years though

Don't you have a Muslim bull to be prepping Hans?

>all these amerifats rushing in for damage control

you amerifats are truly pathetic cucks

>ask tard tier question
>n-no u
lol

Also anyone ever notice something strange about this show? The men all talk like women. Really makes u ponder

>Do amerifats really drink this much alcohol at work?

yeah but first we do lines in the bathroom and we smoke weed during lunch and we're on pills the whole time

Some people in office jobs carry flasks, and some keep a bottle in their desks for special occasions and late work nights. But open casual everyday drinking on the job would actually get you fired.

0/10

>Germany
>Refugees
>Insulting intelligence

Was over by the 70's
Quite a few jobs nowadays have a random or required pbt on suspicion.

A lot of outdoors jobs now even have restricted smoking areas.
Lot of companies drug test upon hiring.

Drinking is acceptable at company parties.

In the trades 12-packs, 24-packs, 30-packs are forms of currency offered as under the table payment.

I was told that euros like the french sip on booze all day.

I moved my weed break to the morning and do my lines right after lunch for the afternoon energy spike

You asked a question to Americans and we answered. Why are you complaining?

>Do amerifats really drink this much alcohol at work?
I wish.

>Lot of companies drug test upon hiring.
apart from one defense contractor, I've never been drug tested. what US industries test employees?

>>>/fagits/ go to >>>/riddut/
on a serious note, do germans enjoy bleeding anal seepage? why no limit on refugees? 4th reich when? stop being keks!

They love mohammads cock
Rapefugee flow will never stop for the proud germans :^)

the 60s were a different time

>hides flag
>talks shit about others' flag
fuck right off

factory work, trades, any job that includes operating a vehicle.
What sector are you in?

>construction workers drink a shit load of beer while working
No shit sherlock. Ever tried working a construction job? Nearly impossible while sober.
>t. Former construction worker

They did back in the 60s and before, when men were allowed to be men

yes, about 50 years ago. Now, judging from the overflowing trash can in my office, we just eat constantly while at work. Or maybe I just work with fat fucks.

It depends on the industry. I don't drink at all like in Mad Men, but light drinking is pretty common on sales calls during the day, and drinking heavily is common during evening functions (sales calls, networking, conferences, etc, etc, etc)

Not that I know of we mostly just snort oxycodone and cocaine at work around here.

I don't work in an office, but yeah we drink like that on the job where I work.

t. Detroit Paramedic.

engineering

>women had no idea how to dress themselves 50 years ago either

HNNNGG

> muh penis

sounds like a sales job

When I was a young sales associate in my twenties, this was very common. I worked on Wall Street, and every morning I would have a glass of scotch with my boss and go over some reports. We had one black guy in the office who would drink a forty of Olde English at lunch everyday. It's not like that anymore. Not sure when it changed, but something tells me it has to do with more women joining the workforce.

Depends on where you work. If your sitting at the top of a tower ruling over your wage slave worker give you can do whatever the fuck you want. Plebeian cuck slaves have rules and shiieet,

Explains why the blueprints these past couple years have been so fucked up, and the on the job engineers are no nothings, they are stoned.

This is MadMen. They created the culture that we're dealing with now. When I worked in advertising it wasn't so much the drinking but the cocaine and degeneracy. More specific to the industry than the country.

>grew up with a couple of horses on our land
>grandparents had an oil well on their land and got a check for it every few months
Yeehaw

It coincided with demonizing drinking and driving. The neo-prohibition organization MADD was trying to get all drinking demonized.
The stories of leniency on drinking and driving back 30-40 years ago were ridiculous though, cops would dump the beer out and tell you to get out of town.

Fuck me, how can you rustled over such a minor thing?

Yes. Every single american drinks like this at work.

Are you fucking retarded?

Here you go bad credit score guy

The only people who drink on the job these days are people who work in restaurants or at construction sites. It's seen today as hopelessly low class.

No, but I have snorted quite a few aderal in the bathroom at work.

>something tells me it has to do with more women joining the workforce
That's also when banter became unacceptable

right? wish i could find more of her but her name is kim robertson so theres not enough to go on
i bet she has some nudes out there somewhere

My friend works in chicago apparently happy hour starts at 1

American here, live in West Texas. My dispatching office drinks every night shift starting around 8pm. If your food is wrong or cold from the restaurant you ordered from, it's because we all drink and don't give a shit about our jobs.
t. restaurant delivery service, fags

>What is google

Germany is higher than the USA, the memes about Russia are true.

If you got drinking at work in most places, you'd be fired on the spot.

Depends on what level of your career you are at. I've worked in New York, Frankfurt and currently in London. For executive level positions there is a certain amount of leeway to drinking alcohol, especially depending on the nature of the job. Many times you break the ice or celebrate closing a deal with clients by offering a drink. The liquid lunch is still a big thing, post work drinking too.

I might sound like a walking stereotype but I've worked most with Brits, Italians, Spanish, Germans, French, and Americans. They all partake in drinking during work hours. The only ones that were a but iffy about were the Japanese.

Whats the problem with it anyway? Literally the only time it wouldn't be okay is if you were getting hammered on your own in your office.

>134713141
THIS
people drink on the job because they hate their lives.

As far as I know they're not allowed to anymore but every yank I've worked with has learned to drink at work just as much as we do very quickly, so it's still in their blood they are just presently denied their God-given rights by faggot bureaucrats.

Hold fast and keep 'em on ice, burgerbros. The glory days will come again.

I would never drink at work but I enjoy cocaine. Usually, 4 lines before my shift starts and 35 more lines through the day. I'll typically snort the majority off my secretary's tits right before she hums on my ball sack.

>what US industries test employees?
All minimum wage and shit-tier jobs, as we'll as job that requires operating heavy machinery or a vehicle. Most professional positions don't test though since they know most professionals like weed, pills booze, or all of the above.

>He aint smokin that bud instead.

the german calling other countries cuck, oh god this is priceless

I'm old enough to remember smoking allowed on planes and even in fast food restaurants. I think that may be the dividing line between Gen X and Millennials.

>Detroit Paramedic
How many nogs do you have to patch up a night?

Lul future Turk kebab calling 'muricans cucks, mfw.

You made the shitty thread retard.
Could at least appreciate the fact a reply came through.

At my office there's beer on tap, and we are encouraged to help ourselves whenever we want. Nobody abuses it and gets shitfaced, so it actually works out.

This is not typical though. Its the first time Ive ever worked anywhere where they encourage drinking and supply free beer.

It definitely coincided with the rise of feminism and forced equity.

We used to, and by 'we' I mean Anglos. Mostly though it was reserved for after work, with a light tipple sometimes on the job.

You Germans did it too, it's just you're too cucked to remember.

It usually works out quite well since you hope you aren't hiring complete retards. A beer here and there does wonders for work related stress.

Same. I was born in 80 and as a kid it was still common to see people smoking in grocery stores and restaurants. Government buildings all still had ashtrays and spitoons inside. People must have been getting sick of it by then, I remember seeing people smoking inside catching a lot of dirty looks.

In a 12 hours shift, between 8 and 16.

Back before industrial capitalism and wage work became ubiquitous Americans used to be mostly self employed, and would drink nearly all day every day, though it has continually declined since then. USA used to have chronic shortages of capital and when people were out on the frontier there were no roads/canals yet so there was no way to efficiently ship grain to the markets before it went bad, people made their crops into whiskey at home distilleries. This had the advantage of not going bad, and since everybody wanted it all the time it always had value. This whiskey was so ubiquitous it was used as money out west, and made alcohol in the urban areas extremely cheap.

No one drinks alcohol at work. Only during lunch before driving back to the office.

>Americans trying to divide other Americans.

What have the jews done to this board?

We have a full bar that hardly anyone ever uses besides entertaining clients.

t. advertising creative

Priceless indeed

I worked in a warehouse in college and everyone there was always drinking. Probably not the best time to be buzzed when driving a fork lift, but none of us ever ended up killing anybody so I guess it turned out okay in the end.

>>amerifat
>>tells others they are ignorant

I would make a joke about the irony of a kraut criticising others for drinking too much but, statistically speaking, you probably consider alcohol "haram".