>smashed hard drives recovered from Wasserman-Shultz IT admin
>FBI joins capitol police in probe
>capitol police also seized computer equipment from DWS
archive.is/PMMuc

GEORGE WEBB AAAAAHHYHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PMMuc
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1aJhN6PoE
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=QxKdSnyWmds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Marine expressed disgust with the muted reaction, saying “I served in the Marine Corps for 14 years; if I downloaded files to an offsite server, I’m going to prison for a lot of years.”
He implied he’s a Democrat but said when it comes to national security “political ideology doesn’t matter.”
He believes “there’s no way they could get this far without help” from some of the Democratic members of Congress for whom the brothers worked. Other Democrats have ignored a major security breach because it could look like a “black eye” in that they failed to vet the Pakistanis, he said.
“He’s dangerous. This is a crime syndicate that has successfully indicated Congress,” he said.

>archive.is/PMMuc
lets only hope!! them niggas find something!

bump

If Donald Trump and the Republicans had hired foreign nationals to be their top IT guys and somehow their congressional files had been compromised, this would have been all over the news,” he continued.

Even after its been made clear that the Awan brothers are under federal investigation, DWS refuses to fire them, sticking to her corrupt guns as usual.

These people need to hang!!! BUMP FAGGOTS

George Webb is either a hero or the biggest LARP in history. I vote hero

WITNESS ME

KIA SEAL RYAN OWEN'S BLOOD IS ON DWS's & AWANS' HANDS

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1aJhN6PoE DWS threatens capitol police chief over re-attaining laptop owned by Imran Awan, looks guilty as hell

Bump for EXTREME JUSTICE

Same Capitol Police chief who Trump personally thanked for having his excellently trained people properly in place when they prevented even more carnage during the Republican assassination attempt where Steve Scalise was shot in the hip

Bump

My turn.

I hope our government is pursuing this. I'm glad people havent forgotten. Neck em.

thanks, anons we need to get this shit going so it doesn't slide.
provide info of Awan crimes/general shadiness
find info/identify dems implicated, or those employing the Awnas as 'IT consultants'

ALERT!!! ALERT!!!!

On Feb. 2, House officials banned Imran, Abid and Jamal Awan from the House of Representatives network as part of a Capitol Police criminal investigation into House computer security. But longtime employers including Reps. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Gregory Meeks have stood by them. Meeks, of New York, said although they had access to his data, he’d “seen no evidence that they were doing anything that was nefarious” like steal or hack, and were being unfairly picked on for being Muslim."

NOT ALL MUSLIMS Sup Forums

BREAKING HUGE !!!!!!?!

EXtreme Justice!

About time those sandniggers got caught

Time to round them all up. Start with DWS and go higher!!!!

good to see the white man put his boot on the semites all foreigners are spies

Bump

Bump

THE MOTHER FUCKERS ARE GOING TO JAIL !!!!!!!

bumpers

Tits out for Awans

bumpers

We are reaching critical mass... Can you feel it?

DELET THIS

BYE DEBBIE!!!

BUUUUUUUUUUMP

If you dare look close enough at the photo of Debbie, you can see her trying hide her true reptilian form. I hope this devil in human form dies in a fire.

I wanna lick that midriff

BYYYEEE BYYYEE!!!!

I get the use of archive in the case of most MSM articles, but we should probably be giving traffic to this article so it gets seen more.
dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclusive-fbi-seized-smashed-hard-drives-from-wasserman-schultz-it-aides-home/

friendly bump while reading

Kkkkaaaaabbbbboooommmmmm

thanks user, working on complete list of dems involved

Her hair looks so gross now

MARCIA FUDGE (D-OH) TIM RYAN (D-OH) JIM COSTA (D-CA) SANDER M. LEVIN (D-MI) DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ (D-FL) YVETTE D. CLARKE (D-NY) GREGORY W. MEEKS (D-NY) JOHN P. SARBANES (D-MD) JACKIE SPEIER (D-CA) DIANA DEGETTE (D-CO) FREDERICA S. WILSON (D-FL) CEDRIC L. RICHMOND (D-LA) DEMOCRATIC CAUCUS DAVID LOEBSACK (D-IA) KAREN BASS (D-CA) JOYCE BEATTY (D-OH) EMANUEL CLEAVER (D-MO) LOIS FRANKEL (D-FL) DANIEL T. KILDEE (D-MI) TONY CARDENAS (D-CA) MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM (D-NM) ROBIN L. KELLY (D-IL) KATHERINE M. CLARK (D-MA) MARK TAKANO (D-CA) JULIA BROWNLEY (D-CA) PETE AGUILAR (D-CA) ANDRE CARSON (D-IN) JOAQUIN CASTRO (D-TX) THEODORE DEUTCH (D-FL) TED LIEU (D-CA) HAKEEM S. JEFFRIES (D-NY) KYRSTEN SINEMA (D-AZ) list of dems that had Awan bros on payroll

>tanlines

someone chop the merchant on these kiketits

BUMP FOR MASSIVE INDICTMENTS

Who's next!!!!!

>steal or hack
for real? they have access to the data so no need to hack and could copy it without his dumbass knowing anything about it.
if by steal he means copy but I doubt he even understands that

The day the arrests are made
the day when the shit starts going down
the day when someone high up is legitimately implicated
the day when an actual crime is proven

that is the day I will say my life is complete.

we are so close.

She looks like fucking satan.

White House user - Be ready for July 27th. Is this the happening?

Chelsea's mom is going to jail lol.

trump shitting on Sessions to create distance from himself and the ensuing shitstorm? time will tell, user

Hmm. Shits at the top of T_D as well. Interdasting.

didn't she threaten a police chief?

They had all of their devices routed through a proxy server offsite. This is a good explanation, great channel too:

American Intelligence Media - Will we have enough rope for all these Washington traitors
youtube.com/watch?v=QxKdSnyWmds

>Meeks, of New York, said although they had access to his data, he’d “seen no evidence that they were doing anything that was nefarious” like steal or hack,
I'm sure his years of experience watching people hack the gibson has made him an expert on the subject.

yupp. trying to re-attain Imran's laptop. she ended the confrontation by saying there will be consequences. (she sits on the board that doles out capitol police budget)

Agreed. God bless that man.

BUMP!

This. I am ready. Kek bless.

bump