TyT vs Ben Sharpio and Ann Coulter

So TyT gonna debate Ben Sharpio and Ann Coulter

Cenk vs Ben Sharpio
Ana vs Ann Coulter

TyT seems to be in illusion that they are winning at debates. Last time Cenk Ugry just made personal attacks on Dinesh and lost.

If these guys can't handle Alex Jones without losing it how is Ben Sharpio gonna go.
youtube.com/watch?v=aAotW33bAuQ

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=aAotW33bAuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>linking The Young Turks
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=aAotW33bAuQ

Why does Shapiro get the honor of eviscerating the young Turks? Nevertrumpers should have to spend the rest of their lives in sackcloth and ashes as far I'm concerned.

I didnt know this thank you

reminder of what happens when cenk gets upset youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Good Lord the Turks will meet their maker

Norway link best link

kek that was a horrorshow.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. that sandy is going to get crushed.

I know Cenk is basically gone but I wonder how Ana vs Ann Coulter will

Why? How can you deny that Trump is a complete retard (without resorting to saying I'm CTR or ShareBlue)

>How can you deny that Trump is a complete retard
He beat the collective might of the globalist to become president.

No this is what happens
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

>hooktube.com/watch?v=aAotW33bAuQ
>restore American democracy

by race baiting and crying about the poor

> Unironically believing this

I voted for Trump but only because the only other option was Hillary. It's honestly laughable to think that the man actually stands for anything other than creating a dynasty in his family's name.

>Young Turds

I don't really like Shapiro but you have to admit he has a good head on his shoulders and he's not afraid of debating leftist d-bags

Coulter will destroy that nitwit. You must be a nitwit too since you had to ask

i really hate that sweaty turkish fatass.
you should NEVER trust a turkish lawyer from NJ.

I think they're both pretty dumb desu but at least Coulter has every statistic known to man memorized and can whip them out at a moment's notice. This will help her appear much more informed then Ana

Ann's gonna easily destroy that fat armenian cunt.

I can't wait for Ann to make her cry.

based

leave it to the Young Turds to be the first ones to shout expletives at someone they don't like. Jones is being a dick but he's showing how hair triggered Chunky yUgrt is

Fpbp

She's arguably better well spoken than Ana is. I mean, a shit spraying out of a turbine is more well spoken than Ana, but Ann has that advantage.

What is the debate even about? I feel Cenk is going to distract Ben by making it all about Trump

>implying you can't do both