Podesta Susan Johnson Chester Bennington Connection

trying to track down source of the Susan Johnson Podesta affair for verification. any ideas? Podesta Chester, cornell link Plausible? twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/888957580290215936
yournewswire.com/chester-bennington-murdered/
imgur.com/a/k7GOL
archive.is/VhhJu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134623070/

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/news/2437-chester-bennington-was-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-chris-cornell-s-death
youtube.com/watch?v=3cXjcKTRWcg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_(island)
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,404175,00.html
clonaid.com/page.php?18
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems like a hell of a reach. Damn, they really do look alike though, don't they?

This is huge.

OP, tell me exactly what is going on with this.

I need more info.

trying to make sense of this myself. if things are being over thunk or is there a legit connection

Additional src neonnettle.com/news/2437-chester-bennington-was-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-chris-cornell-s-death

>I like to make up shit online, schizophrenic edition™

not claiming its true. trying to see if there is something here. if nothings there, no harm.
but to blatantly shut it out with no verification makes you just party of the hivemind that cant think for itself

what a shame, chester missing out on some of his best music ever

youtube.com/watch?v=3cXjcKTRWcg

>not claiming its true. trying to see if there is something here. if nothings there, no harm.
No you idiots lose your mind ending with calls and threats to people's families while you pretend, make up or hallucinate this bullshit.

You never have proof. All you do is keep making "connections" that mean nothing and you go on and on.

Look at your pic in Op. Really, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Wat?

I follow pizzagate because that shit is downright creepy and I'm very wary of conspiracies but is there any reason whatsoever to believe Podesta and Chester are connected other than they look alike and LP's lyrics are vague and angsty enough to play into your narrative?

OR is it just controlled opposition to make pizzagate sound even more crazy?

holy shit OP, this is some insane info if it's true

yawn am I sleepy tho

fuck off shill

Theyre cleaning house

This is definitely true

Well, if (((Snopes))) said it, it must be (((true)))

yea yea, you can just tell from all my replies that i am making threats to your family. where is YOUR proof that i am threatening families? connections is how you find proof. that is what i am after, leave this be if you can't offer any substance to the claims here.

just no proof. you just flip out as things happen.

yea yea, you can just tell from all my replies that i am making threats to your family. where is YOUR proof that i am threatening families? connections is how you find proof. that is what i am after, leave this be if you can't offer any substance to the claims here.

fucking shill

>connections is how you find proof.
but you never, ever find the proof, just the next "connection". You idiots were going on and on about BBQ restaurants being part of human trafficking just a few weeks ago, and that connection was based on "nothing".

>leave this be if you can't offer any substance to the claims here.
you should take your own advice.

why would I leave my own submission. leave mine. find something else to read about. i am after sources. that is the point of this. quick coming back unless you have a src.

I can understand how people don't want the distraction away from pedogate, but Obama's cabinet was heavy into biotechnology and cloning has been around over 20 years on record.

The ties to RAEL and the psycho cult raelians makes me think this goes a lot deeper.

>Denny Hastert on an undisclosed island?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_(island)

>The movie The Island about clone facility

I dony care about "scaring normies", fuck em

This goes really deep

Just because some celebrity died, it doesn't mean that it's related to pedos

>i am after sources. that is the point of this
you have dogshit.

>who are the raelians?

content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,404175,00.html

clonaid.com/page.php?18

>podesta would have been around 27 at chesters time of birth
Where would Susan and Pedosta have been at the same time?

sorry we are trying to stop pedophiles through shitposting. go do something else.

>sorry we are trying to stop pedophiles
lol, but that's not what you're doing. You're posting about pizza restaurants and pretending made up shit is real while harassing people.

Chester and Brian

John and Tony

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

You are staying it as fact, and making fraudulent """infographs""" to push this baseless allegation.

What do you think "fake news" means exactly?

>You are staying it as fact, and making fraudulent

I already said
>not claiming its true.
they teach you leafers how to read ?

again, leave if your not going to contribute. if there is nothing to be posted then this just falls into the archive.

stolen from another post