Legal marijuana

What's /pols/ view on making marijuana legal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5VY-mb-j3V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all drugs should be legalized

It's one of the only liberal beliefs I have, that pot should be legal.

>free people
>free country
>consenting adults
Let freedom ring.

Legalize it
/Thread

Never should've been outlawed in the first place. Prohibition is immoral.

its the forbidden fruit boomers dont want you to experience because they abused it a lot when they were younger and remember all the great sex they had on it but theyve become bitter when dick pills wont get them hard so theyll vote down anything that benefits those young people that have it so easy with their hookup apps and social tolerance to homosexuality

Weed is for faggots and NIGGERS

I don't believe weed should be legalized. Meth should come first

this
pot smokers belong behind bars with the other niggers

Kek

Keep the thread up and I'll fire some truthbombs tomorrow when I'm not high

DUDE WEED LMAO

Cannabis is the MOST USEFUL PLANT on the planet: it can be used for food, clothing, furniture, paper, and a myriad of completely non-toxic drugs. Go and look on pub-med and search for cannabis and any illness. Cannabis can cure nearly every chronic disease.

Ask yourself: why is this plant illegal when it was used by our founding fathers and it is so useful? Because we are a nation of retards controlled by (((KIKES)))

>Cannabis can cure nearly every chronic disease

This:
youtu.be/5VY-mb-j3V8

Denver fag here...

I voted to legalize it, but voted against taxing the shit out of it when it was on the ballot. I've seen a huge increase in people moving here just for the weed. Also, the weed places that are in shopping centers bring the worst of the worst people around. If I had to do it over again, I would vote to keep it illegal. I don't smoke it myself.

Legal weed is just another term for taxed weed.
Fuck the government, first they bust people and throw them in jail for pot and now they want a cut of the transaction.
Fuck that. I'll die before I let the government take a percentage of my weed money and use it for Shaqueesha's abortion. When I buy from my buddy I see exactly where the money goes - toys for his kids, date nights for his girl, and more weed.

Also federal legalization is pretty much all but impossible. We'd have to re-negotiate dozens of international treaties to fully legalize marijuana, we're talking DECADES of cutting red tape.

I could really go for a Pot potato right now. Legalize it and abolish the drinking age.

Cofag here, I just had my mmj card and was pissed when all the fags started coming here and made me move out to the desert, but, as a result, my training has improved vastly.

This.