Millennial parenting 101: Always 420 with your small child

Millennial parenting 101: Always 420 with your small child

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1PoJA#selection-439.1-439.46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see nothing wrong with pick related

>Pick

hey who you calling a prick?

wouldn't the THC bind to the fat in mammary lactate?

Is sterilization cheaper than abortion?

>White people
Kek, you faggots would be sperging out if said people were black

Yes. Fucking cunt is giving her kid weed.

why not just pass these along to the police as child endangerment at the very least
its goybook, everyone puts their entire fucking life on there anyway

Sounds about right

Ur mom

Maybe but one round is definitely chepaer than both of those options

Gas.

I would assume so.
That cunt should go to jail

Fuck jail, that costs ME money. Exile.

>I see nothing wrong with pick related
Came here to post this. Glad I ain't the only one to see the reality of the situation. Pains me to agree with a Leaf because board culture wiill discredit both of us. Whatever. The truth must get out.

But you are not im America, you are in Naziland

Shill post
Sage

:(

yes, and even if it didn't, which it does, being high is no way to be a mother, descin making is imparied, plus the secondhand smoke.
babies are a lot smaller so even a little second hand smoke effects them.

Could you imagine how hard detectives jobs would be of people stopped using goybook?

>No fun here. Nothing about crazy stuff in our world just because it doesnt fill my quota for pol content

Kill yourself quickly

>THC breastmilk
That baby is going to grow up to be a bene gesserit

Fpbp

>implying weed is worse then alcohol and pharmaceuticals
>has a Nazi flag
>Hitler literally used meth and took pharmaceuticals regularly
Are you fucking retarded?

Ive toked with my mother but I'm a male and it's never looked this degenerate.

>Krystal Rose Shillingford
>shillingford

Sorry user, I forgot that your mother killed herself because you were born with autism and she just couldnt handle it. Rest in piece Chester, greenday will live on in our hearts

Oh well in that case I guess my whole argument just collapses on itself eh?

Every pothead I've ever met is a straight up retard. This doesn't surprise me one bit.

>doesn't even know how to sage properly
Fuck off back Plebbit kid

Pretty sure kiddo

>ywn return to the la noir age where detectives went out with their ear to the streets and roughed up the local shitheads to get answers

>meth and took pharmaceuticals regularly
Please show me where, in the Third Reich, breatfeeding mothers were encouraged to use meth regularly.

:'(

Nor having sex with dogs.

fug. silent beat-lookin' sabertooth was best sabertooth

>projecting this much
What kind of fantasy world do live in?

> all those stripper names

Does no one in the US have normal names anymore?

Haven't seen that one before.

Thats an actual last name you know. Maybe multiculturalism is needed for you to understand white boy

take off flag icon, faygelah

>green day will live on in our hearts
underrated

my mothers dealer molested me, doing drugs outs you in a weakened social safety net.
something blacks don't understand very well, when they form loose gangs as friends and supprot and tell succesful "outsiders" to fuck off. You are sorrounding yourself with bad people, even if /you/ aren't doing anything bad you are setting yourself up to fail, catch a stray policedrag net or stray fight.
the compmay you keep defines you

Disgusting fucking dumb whores. Both ugly as fuck, the msn that did the deed should be hanged.

Do you need a bottle little goy? I got some nice paint chips YOU DUMB FAGGOT LEAF FAGGOT FUCK YOU AND UR DEAD GAY PARENTS AHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA

Idiot. I was talking about the Fuhrer. Nazis are well known for their drug use. Fuck off, gain some reading comprehension and do some Nazi research and before opening your misinformed mouth again.

Mmmm paint chips :)

boy isn't that neato huh... aren't subhumans just great?

Someone better at ochem/anatomy check me, but I know the weed part of the science.

The THC has been activated when she lit it on fire in the bowl. Once inhaled it enters the bloodstream. Certainly breastmilk is fatty enough that at body temperature the activated THC would bind, just how cooked bud binds with butter when you make brownies. As long as the blood stream is reaching her mammary glands, wouldn't this put her at risk of making her breast milk lightly psychoactive?

I always thought women passed all sorts of shit through their breastmilk, aren't you not supposed to smoke nicotine for that exact reason? This is retarded, almost as retarded as her child will be.

Why are you faggots not reporting and doxxing this disgusting whore?

GAS GAS GAS

The guy from x-men 1? Agreed

>faygelah
Laugh out loud for the first time in a long time while reading /pol. This post gives me strength.

I hoenstly always wanted to taste a paint chip. Weird right? I just dont think I can find any around my house. Any ideas where to find them leaf?

it is obviously fake.

No blurred names
>Thanks OP, you da mvp

Because they are a bunch of plebbit teir niggers.

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

It will have direct effect on the mother's milk and growth of that kid apart from the general degeneracy

Ya the photo is clearly photoshopped

home depot!

Ya? And I was referring to the only relevant question, the degeneracy of drug using mothers with infants. So you can kill yourself, and learn to argue about specifics. You are a dirty, dirty fucking Jew rat.

Never heard of it, America doesnt have home depot you fucking idiot leaf

call child services desu

>Ya the photo is clearly photoshopped

Perhaps, but yours better not be.

nice bait m8 but your 2 l8

no shit

user, shillingford is irish

Yes they do ya dringus.

wtf is wrong with you bruh

Thats because I took the video. Ask me anything reddit

nigga you trippin

context

Your days are numbered, leaf

Dingus*

Idiot leaf

A FUCKING LEAF

Weed is in titmilk. Mothers who had no drugs had more dead babies than those who smoked only weed. If a baby doesnt get weed. Either the bodily kind. Or the plant kind because the mother is deficient. Then it will die even after it's born for a little while. It's called failure to thrive. Weed teaches them how to eat and use their jaw muscles. How to latch on. Because it's in titmilk.

>muh tax moneyz!
L0Lno deadbeat

They are wiggers. In any case these scum aren't welcome in any respectable white society.

Can't report them here. They are NOT American. Their Roma's squatting in France someplace. Hopefully the huge influx of Syrians into the EU will displace these Roma gypsies an they'll go back to their eastern EU hellhole.

hie thee hence to Riddet, thou fool

Stop changing the the concepts being presented you dumb fucking nigger. Respond to the subject ant hand. Your Fuhrer was a drug addled nigger tier retard. He destroyed Europe and doomed the white race to slavery and possible extinction. If he wasn't a typical nigger tier drug abuser WWII would not have turned out so shitty for the white race. Respond to this reality or fuck off and like the nigger you are.

What a cute leaf.
You know what.
I apologise. (Although I make no mistakes and am not sorry).

Thank you, OP, for bringing us all closer together.

Nothing, you uninformed nigger.
Sure.
>Uncovered Records Show Nazis Were High on Meth
archive.is/1PoJA#selection-439.1-439.46

Potheads come up with the funniest shit, sitting there on the couch all day. This post is a perfect example.

>breast milk lightly psychoactive
Yes, but is it significant for baby?

Ich werde dich und deine Familie vergewaltigen dich traurige Entschuldigung eines Menschen

>reporting and doxxing
grow the fuck up, Neville

This cunt should be hung

Holy shit, for the 3rd time. I said mothers you dumb fucking nigger. The OP's pic shows a MOTHER taking a bong rip while breastfeeding a child, you then compared it to Nazis. So, fuckface, for the last time, show me evidence that this kind of degeneracy took place under Hitler as you are implying it did.

>Spoiler:
I know you don't have anything, because you are a dishonest, ignorant liar.

Who this?

Also, USA requires its pilots to take methamphetamine. So you are a hypocrite.

Looks like a Venezuelan prison, aka Hell on Earth. Living there must be like some sort of horror video game, where shit just pops out of the darkness and tries to kill you.

Caesar likes the twerk

Mexico would be my guess.