Hillary 2020

America, you made a mistake, but there is time to correct it.

It's time for a Hillary 2020 thread. Don't forget to vote full ticket Democrat in the midterms.

YEAH HILLDAWGS FTW,

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO FOR EVER

When a candidate loses in one election for president, at least in the United States, you can't run for a second time

fake news

That's fucking wrong you retard
The listing candidate in 1952 ran again in 1956
And Grover Cleveland had two non consecutive terms

*losing candidate

Fuck, I'm a liberal and I'm not down with this shit

>Live in Michigan know tons of people who always voted straight Democrat but voted for Trump.
>Myself included.
>Will never vote for a Democrat again as long as I live due to their anti-white pro-open borders policy.
>If the Democrats want to win again they easily could by dropping black lives matter, pro-illegal immigration, pro-bank, and being anti-islam.
>Know that will never happen so a Democratic presidential candidate will never win Michigan again.
>Everyone I know who used to vote Democrat is planning on voting kid rock for senate.

Bad bait.

fucking chinks taking over canada! reeeeee!

Do you think Rand will forgive us?

MORNING
>WH releases statement: "Madam President remains ill with a stomach bug, and will rest and recover for the remainder of the day."
>Obama praises admin for being "the most transparent ever" with its implementation of "Sunday Funday Briefings"
>Press Briefing: Press Sec Fallon ensures Martha Raddatz the Administration will release its "Slavery Reparations Bill" by the end of the month.
>Fallon also chides the "right-wing press" for its "unduly speculation on the nature of the President's illness," adding that Madam President will be active again tomorrow
>Asked to explain Madam President's low approval ratings, Fallon blames Senate Republicans: "They wanted to fix Obamacare, but now they refuse to work with us. It's the same kind of racist, sexist obstructionism which we've seen for the past 80 years."

AFTERNOON
>Madam President spotted taking out her Pitbull, Geoff, for a stroll outside the White House
>Trump tweets: "Crooked H drags her fat dog across DC instead of getting things done FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. SICK!"
>WaPo: Trump said to be considering Presidential bid in 2020

NIGHT
>Admin endorses bill introduced by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-NC) and Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) which would provide a pathway to citizenship for approximately 5 million illegals.
>Statement quotes Madam President's inaugural address: "America is a Sanctuary Nation. Her beacon defends all light from oppression, and we must never forget that."
>NYT Leak: "Slavery Reparations Bill" said to include "Diversity Tax;" 5% bump in corporate rate for companies with less than 50% minority workforce
>NYT article laments the "polarisation" in DC, preventing Clinton's "sensible platform" from being enacted; says the Admin is increasingly decided to introduce bills without thinking of whether they will pass or not

could obama theoretically run in 2020 because it wouldnt be a third consecutive term?

this is the actual bait, dont fall for it dawgs

>200+ replies

>Who is Richard M. Nixon

Sure. Any opportunity to see a repeat of pic related would be cool

Hillary will never be President. Get over it.

>No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once.

Consecutive doesn't matter.

I can't tell if you're being serious. But the answer is no

I was being serious I was curious and didnt know the exact law, but thank you for answers

It's not your fault. Constitutional law is not the strong point of brown folks, even if they're a constitutional lawyer and 2 term President.

William Jennings Bryan ran three times.

>Implying Hillary will still be alive in 2020
>Implying Maxine Waters isn't the full retard Democrat pick for 2020

A fellow Michigander? I agree with you unless you're one of the UP-fags.

Nixon
McCain also ran for president in 2000

It would be pretty lol if she ran in the primaries. That shit would be Savage af

fpbp?
Not really, but you earned a (You)

Dump drumpf!

What are we not sposed to be noticing Shareblue?

great thread

sage