Redpilled food

Can we have a food thread? Let's share our favorite Sup Forums approved foods

Milk is full of phytoestrogens and pus. Disgusting and lowers test. I only eat meat and veggies, no bread no dairy no sugar at all. Anything with ingredients on the package you cant pronounce youre probably good to pass on. And make sure canned foos has no edta. That is all.

Ain't meat full of hormones? I already eat very little and only drink water. What's something good to eat in the afternoons?

milk is for babies

beans: pinto, black, red, etc
grains: brown rice, quinoa, oats, etc
seeds: flaxseed, chia, pumpkin, sunflower
nuts and their butters: walnuts, almonds, pecans, peanut
fish: salmon, tilapia, skipjack tuna
fruits: bananas, oranges, apples, peaches
berries: strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, etc
lean meats: chicken, beef, deer, pork
just to name a few

whole milk + strength training = gainz + testosterone

Look up somatic cell count and tell me if you still want those dirty gainz

My diet is simple : ignore 90% of food in supermarkets because they are trash. The only foods i have that come packaged are my meat, my tea and coffee, and some varieties of dried beans. Cut all sugar out except a tiny bit in seasonings and stuff.

>milk is for babies

Go back to your yoga blog.

fuck you baby

>fuck you baby

You would, pedo.

a ketogenic diet has a lot of benefits and can be seen as a redpill. veganism is pushed so people start eating that rotten soy products. why rotten? bayer wants to sell soy seeds, edited by monsanto, bayer gives 0.05$/bag to AHA, AmericanHeartAsso starts promoting soy products and talks shit about coconut oil, just to get some peanuts...

remove sunflower (way too much omega-6) and add macadamias instead (full of healthy omega-3)

try to eat organic eggs every day, that shit is full of good fats, vitamins and essential amino acids

>white woman getting whoppered

>tilapia

literally a fish grown on shit

>try to eat organic eggs every day, that shit is full of good fats, vitamins and essential amino acids

my cardiologist told me i could eat all the free range organic eggs i want

I tried to take the milk pill but it gave me non lactose related digestive problems so I took the cheese pill instead

Then I looked into it some and found out that the ancient greeks thought that people who drank milk were barbarians. Cheese was the food of the gods though. And since we all know the ancient greeks were the best civilization to ever grace the planet so far I think its best to listen to their advice.

Fuck mayo

That shits for hookers and gay white people

>not eating fruit

I cut out dairy too. Very hard to eliminate bread. You must be pretty disciplined if you are actually sticking to that diet.

Everything in your life is improved when you balance out the bacterial flora in your intestines.

> He doesn't put butter in his covfefe

>I can't pronounce it so it must be bad for me.

A fucking leaf.

Don't drink milk, drink plain unsweetened kefir. It's got probiotic bacteria and you skip the Sugary Jew. If its too sour you can add some of your own sugar or something, but the sugar they add to their own flavored versions is way too much.

The only redpilled food is vegan food.

Milk gives you bitch tits

>3 glasses of milk a day
why

bacon