2017 winner of a prestigious Canadian photography competition. Thoughts?

2017 winner of a prestigious Canadian photography competition. Thoughts?

sums up canada well

never seen it... what prestigious competition exactly?

fake hat?

really makes me think

Canadians are such faggots.

you could take a shit and they'd call it art

you gave trump your money and then ruined your own property to make some sort of point.
sure showed him

It is a photo.

stunning and brave

>photography competition
LOL

same thing they've done to their canadian flag.
This is just how the disabled express patriotism.
Now if he'd made some sort of clock and taken THAT in...

Post good photography

>thoughts?

Post modernism

fake news

Wow it speaks so much about today's society

Damn those edges are sharp.

literally fake news

>canadian attempt at being relevant in the world
>literally has to hang on america's teet for everything
>does it by insulting it

Genocide the American hat when ?

why is canada so obsessed with us

What did he win

a post on 4/chins

Ughhh who put this pigeon in my hands... Hahaha fucking bugged bird mechanics

Because its literally the only way they can be relevant.

They're fucking irrelevant in the modern world. We need to build a fucking wall to the north with all the mudslimes they're importing globally. That's where that knife attacking terrorist came from.

Fuck the leaves

>they bought the hat just to destroy it
>literally giving trump money

Lmao thanks for supporting our President you manchildren.

The fuck is wrong with Canada? I was listening to a radio show the other day and they were interviewing people in Toronto, this one lady was talking about how Canada was defining itself with it's diversity in contrast to the bigoted US.

How cucked are the canucks? Are there redpilled areas?

>Canadian
Not much of a surprise then.

>pre-emptive strike when

Tell me how you really feel?

Free trip to the White House

Fake news.
Canada doesn't have any "prestigious photography competition".

Why is it that EVERYONE is obsessed with the US? Like, why can't everyone just FUCK OFF and let us do what we want? Jesus christ, we don't need you, you need us a lot more. Cheap chink luxury items would not be a huge loss to our quality of life in the long run and we could fill that void locally.

nothing, it's just a nz poster making bants

PEE PEE
POO POO
DRUMPF

P-please source, that's muh fetish

Canada is like an obsessed high school girl friend. go away canada, nobody likes you and your box smells.

Because they have nothing else happening in their country other than an Asian invasion.

day of the rake

>ignore the rule of thirds
>no dynamic lighting
>no dimensions, just a flat image pointing the camera straight down
>all the skill and artistic merit of someone taking a photo of their dog or cat
Ansel Adams would be proud

>someone drops their hat and it gets run over

STUNNING AND BRAVE. SO FULL OF MEANING, SO DEEP. BRAAAAAAAAP.

Let the rakening begin.

wow
you idiots will believe anything huh?

Today we rise up against the Canadian push to monopolise shitposting

keks to you nip

kys degenerate

low fucking bar

just like your shit country

laugh factor 12 of 10

>ake aerca reat again

sounds like a chinaman trying to say make america great again

pretty representitive of canada senpai

Please do it I can't take it anymore

fake news drumpfkin

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

>no made in ching chong china label
4/10
Meme harder.

this is what you get when Islam breeds with their fucking 1st cousins

FUCKING degenerate scum

As good a photographer as this guy is a dancer

Coming from the cuck. Piss has sexual hormones in it, is sanitary, and in the heat of sexual intercourse you're already experiencing every other bodily fluid of a person.

Piss and feet are the least degenerate fetishes, as they're just experiencing the body of your lover more deeply.

no blood in this pic. false flag.

Hope they like old fashioned American ball park cock when NAFTA forces them to bend the knee

Looks like it came from Pinterest actually.

There's no recovering from this one.

Canadians who work in trades are generally pretty red pilled.

Its the ones who both live and work in cities that are retarded. They see immigrants in passing but don't ever have them as coworkers or talk to them - assume that they are just regular folks.

Fresh off the boaters often land in trade work and its there that people see how whacked most of them are.

Once met a somali guy who couldnt figure out how to climb a ladder or read properly and thought he was going to run the place soon.

Same goes for asians, i have never worked with one that didnt tripple the amount of time it took to do a job.

One even started welding beside me without giving a warning.

City types see them in the poor part of town and feel all guilty without ever talking to one.

thanks for funding trumps campaign you stupid leafs.

Source

it looks like you faggots are obsessed with us actually...

>feet
Don't associate the patrician's choice, feets, with your disgusting piss degeneracy.

Absolutely beautiful.

The contrasting colors really make the image pop out. I also love the subtle political messaging that the photographer decided to include in the image. Overall it's brilliant, 10/10 would look at again! #TheResistance

That dude has a LONG ass finger.

the US is only obsessed with the US
Canada is just an ugly friend that makes us look better

>Why is it that EVERYONE is obsessed with the US?

Maybe because you are a nation of fat IDIOTS who voted in a fucking reality TV star? Ever thought of that one smartass?

Canadian media is state propaganda.

Albertan here, all my friends and coworkers think trump is alright or pretty good. Fuck Trudeau stickers are common on vehicles.

>My precious $2 hat!
Taking a shit on the hat would have been a more accurate metaphor

It's better than the painting of an actual asshole that won last year. Or was it a naked child last year? I can't remember the name of the pedo.

Fuck you and your lack of acceptance of the human animal as a whole. When you come to accept humans as perfect in every way, you'll truly be happy, until then you're just a sad little man who's never experienced the full woman.

> prestigious

(((Liberal elite))) in Canada and the US are the same people

Yeah, I figured the blue collar workers and people out in Alberta would be cynical. City cucks man, when will they learn?

>muh taco trucks!

predictable and uninspired

>Spend $30 to make a anti-trump image
>In the process donate $30 to the Trump Campaign
speaks a million words.

A FUCKING LEAF

Wheres the source Frodo?

>Canadian

I'd be mad, too.

PEE PEE POO POO
PUTIN MAKES ME TENDIES

Who cares faggot. We put a nigger in there last 8 years. Maybe in 7 years we'll put a fucking chink in there.

We'll do whatever the fuck we want to do and you faggots can deal with it. It's none of your god damn business what we decide to do here.
You little pissy girls are so fucking obsessed with us though. Theres hundreds of hours of it documented on youtube across your college campuses. Your fucknut college kids were actually protesting the US election. OUR ELECTION. THE UNITED STATES. Canada doesn't get to fucking protest what happens here. This is our land, our country, our democracy. We can put a fucking gorilla in there as president or a hook nosed kike.

You french niggers can fuck right off back across that ocean with macron and the rest of the muslim loving faggots. We have a gun for every man woman and child here if you have a problem with it come on down across the border and do something about it bitch

Alberta is the Texas of Canada

>The fuck is wrong with Canada?
tons of shit. People here have no idea just how bad things really are. There are some that are bordeline aware that think there are problems. The fact is, we're on the bring of apocalypse. It's a shame to see such a beautiful country go to shit so fast. Please annex us.

Yeah it's not official

I think... they're trying to send a message here

Jizz and shit on a photo of Justin Trudeau's face and enter it for next year's competition.

I've seen people get shot before, unlike the movies, it doesn't just spray everywhere, it just seeps from the body.

Is that Chris-chan?

>t.Senator Rock

"prestigious" and "Canadian" lol

Flanders enters you
You don't know enough about Canada to actually mock it. You should seriously fucking kill yourself. There's so much fucking land over there and I doubt you know how great it is knowing that most of them aren't the type of niggerloving shitfaggots in your city you almost definitely live in.

>prestigious
wtf i'm a photographer now

If only we could, I'd anschluss you guys in a heart beat.

So what's stopping you?
Muh Russia?

>Coming from a LEAF that voted in a faggot pandering lunatic because he promised free weed.