/brg/ Boston Rally General: Smash the reds Edition

On Aug 19th, the 2nd free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.
In light of the recent attacks on the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, the Free Speech Movement is gathering in Boston to reassert their right to the most basic necessity of civil society. Libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, Trump supporters or anyone else who enjoys their right to free speech are encouraged to attend.
Come and listen to our speakers (list will be out soon), come to network and befriend others who share your views, come for good food, and come to stand up against ANTIFA terrorism.
DATE AND TIME OF RALLY
8/19/2017 12PM-5PM
DO’S AND DONT’S (READ THIS IF NOTHING ELSE!)
DO NOT: Any illegal weapons in the State of MA.
DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive.
DO NOT: Behave in a manner that makes you look bad.
DO: Arrive as early as possible.
DO: Bring flags and signs with poles.
DO: Dress NORMAL.
DO: Bring water and food to share to make friends.
DO: Livestream, Film, and Photograph everything
DO: Get the message out there!
Items To Bring
ESSENTIAL
-Umbrella+raincoat (just in case)
-Sensible shoes or boots
-Normal clothing.
RECOMMENDED
-Creative signs or banners
-Flags with poles [Bring multiple if you can!]
-Water www.faceberg.com/BostonFreeSpeech/

twitter.com/NFSMOfficial

Discord: discord gg BdXq2

most of the left believes in free speech i think
antifa is an exception
i can't make it but wish you guys well
now come bump my thread

have another bump, friend

Bump

Side question, how did Boston, one of the key cities of the Revolution, become so cucked?

Marxist influence in colleges.

So Harvard is to blame?
What about the average guy on the street? Is he as much of a faggot? I know Boston has gotten a lot of transplants in recent decades, but I'm talking about the guys with the traditional Boston accents. How do these guys measure up?

bumping

bump

A lot of you're average joe bostonians are actually pretty conservative, The blue collar workers atleast. They just aren't very outspoken.

this right here is opbeingafaggot.jpg

we at the right dont tell others what to do shill

It would be cool if there was a movement in Boston to bring them back to their Revolutionary roots. I have no idea how that would happen, but Boston just seems like a natural place to do it because people could feel 'connected' to the Revolution through the historic significance of their city.

tex is pretty based

embarrassing if that's real
don't go memeing irl

how?

the guy is wearing a pepe helmet or a sticker maybe. either way, you don't go using EPIC MEMES xD in real life

b ump

This will be great.

fuck yeah bump

So, how are you going to protect Cantwell?

This

will Stick Man be there?