Why do Americans sound like their vocabulary is more primitive...

Why do Americans sound like their vocabulary is more primitive, idioms less expressive as if they're soft in the head compared to the rest of English-speaking world?

no need for extra words to get a point across

~85% of Americans are fucking retarded

Ghetto culture influencing whites.

>checks flag

You exhibit the reason why this is so.

because we're the fuckin best and those stupid brits cant pronounce "zee" right

fuck you! USA USA USA

We let women marry the state.

americans are all niggers regardless of race

I never really hear any idioms here except for the most basic ones. I think people just don't learn English as well as we used to. Having a large vocabulary just isn't important anymore since you're talking to immigrants with a mediocre at best English all day.

Fpbp

It's this.

Eveyone else sounds like a fag to us Americans. So whatever fag.

Also people don't read (actual books) anymore, again resulting in a very basic vocabulary.

brevity is the soul of wit, nigger.

Because you've clearly never been to the rest of the world if you think that only applies to Americans

I used the word "fastidious" in conversation once and had to explain it, afterwards being told that I should "use more easily understandable words".

>250 year old county telling a 1000 year old country how to pronounce thr letter z

>Yo man, what's up dude?
The entire American male's vocabulary.

>Americans
>idioms
NO U

1000 years ago it was pronounced "zee" bongs are the ones with the fucked up distorted perversion of the language not us and the fucked up accent

what the fuck is an idiom?

They are in the wrong, tell them to fuck off

Reminds me of David Howard who was fired because a black coworker thought niggardly was a racial slur.

>American education

>Americans can't speak english properly
>Black nationalist flag
Hmmmm i smell something... fishy going on here

I think he was trying to say "idiot" as in "i am a british fag idiot" hahahaha America fuckin rules

a type of burger sold only in britain

Checked, and learned new word. In my opinion it's fine if they interject and ask what fastidious means, but to say you shouldn't use less common words is stupid.

Because book learnin is hard what with all these things and thocks Rollin around in my brain compartments and departments

idiom -> idioma -> language
>don't blame ya, i've never heard anyone say idiom

Is this actually true? How many of your friends don't read books?

>says the sandnigger

They are phrases that, are analogy at times, paint a mental picture. For example, kicking the bucket. This doesn't mean kicking a literal bucket; mean more with someone has died.

>Spic education
It means a combinations of words that form a figurative meaning
>Beat around the bush
Avoiding the main topic. Not speaking directly about the issue.
Like I said, since every other person you talk to is a first generation immigrant, using idioms is pointless since they will take it literally.

Brevity and not being a pretentious twat. You Euroniggers should try it sometime.

Because the majority of America isn't white or from English origin. Immigrants are dumb and believe everything should be simple.

It's going to vary heavily region to region.
The south likes to keep it simple, speak with actions. In the Pacific Northwest there are substantially less spics and niggers, I'd bet on our vocabularies being among the best of the English speaking world.

just stating my personal observation having met white and black americans and british people
i'm a non biased outside observer

The lef'ts proclivity for inclusive politics necessitates that the masses succumb to the behavior and culture of the lowest common denominator. Since the mediocre cannot become great, the great must become mediocre to achieve equality.

In America's case, this means that everybody must adopt nigger-speak, nigger-music, nigger-fashion, etc.

Now that i ponder it a bit more, i bet vocabulary in the rest belt would stand out too.
Excluding nig nogs of course.

New language learners like using idioms show off that they're more fluent than they are.

This.
Wiggers are cancer.

Rust belt*

we say shitloads of these
OP's inference is a 'crock of shit'

Why do black nationalists cling to the degenerate aspects of their culture, while shutting out and even assaulting people who point out said degenerate aspects

In English it means cultural language, like the phrase "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush," or "don't count your chickens before they hatch," which have a universally understood meaning that isn't exactly literal.

Every single day I hear that in SoCal.

I hate saying socal.

was "zed," the alphabet was heavily influenced by other european languages such a French, which in fact pronounced 'Z' similar to Zed

The few friends I have probably read a bit, but school (STEM) takes up most of your time. Reading would have to be your preferred use of free time, but for most guys it's video games.

You're trying too hard, people have already made up there mind. You just sound like someone who is googling synonyms of words.

corporate media turning the population into complicit trash mainly.

I hope you're not talking about the word ponder.
There was no attempted at wordiness, that was just speculation.

When i speak to americans i automatically moderate my vocabulary as i do when i'm around children.

Bingo

That's HR

We can't all be australia.

Yeah, and it's not just in California either. I have to hear that kind of stuff constantly on Twitch. The worst is when one American male asks another "what's up" and the other one just replies with his own "what's up", as if it's just a greeting rather than a question.

He's got that PMA

Americans no longer diligently read from the King James Version of the Holy Bible. In addition, literary curriculum is not as rigorous unless you were in AP classes.

>shit bait from a shit flag that only kike cunts or FBIfags use

SAGE and OP should slit his own throat.

Some people in the US are actually articulate. The reoccurring theme i see is that these people are typically into music (genre doesn't matter) and reading instead of sports / other mindless drivel.

Family, friends, and coworkers always talk about how intelligent i am, but don't feel like i'm above average. I'm just decent and expressing myself / being a communicator.

As others have said, burger education is pretty garbage. Not surprised to hear what people think about us.

They had to dumb down our education system so everyone passes

We're taking the low road to the shitter as tech improves as well see emojis and clicking (pointing) at pictures on touchscreens

It's sad that you can't use the word ponder instead of 'think about' without coming off as pretentious. These less common words would allow us to communicate more concisely, while also adding some nice class division (like Mandarin/Cantonese) to ostracize the immigrants. Also check your there/they're/their

Because they glorify ghetto Ebonics. Give it another generation, and Europe will be the same now that they too got BLACKED

My girlfriend watches a ton of British Youtubers and I watch loads of Premier League. The average British person is just as dumb as the average American.

Spend some on Brit Twitter and see if you can figure out what the hell these morons are even saying.

xx xx xx xx xx

You wish sadam

NZ language is fucking atrocious
We make Americans sound eloquent

It comes off inorganic and unauthentic to the way you structured your prior sentences. I have no doubt you have exceptional linguistics. It's just why bother, they already believe us to be inept. So let them have their fun.

52%

It isn't all of us but that definitely seems to be a pretty widespread phenomenon, I think it has to do with the very egalitarian mindset baked into American civil ideals. Class-consciousness and pretentiousness of any kind is seen as suspect and possibly against our national ethos. People in every strata of society need to come across as an "everyman" to appeal to the people around them

I don't normally proof read internet post as I'm here for the shit.

>Nowhere near the first post
>Fpbp
Are you fucking retarded

It basically is a greeting among college aged males.

I would hope you do not stop your study of America and its decline. The United States was a nigger country. Around here we call a stupid black person and sometimes even a white person, nigger rich, when they take possession of a considerable amount of money, but they are too stupid to keep it. The USA's star burned bright, but the people were not competent enough to maintain.

It is fucking sad to be honest. Pieces on the board are about to change and who knows where we'll land. I'm just glad I was alive to witness this clusterfuck.

>1000 year old
>counts us from the constitution
>counts himself from a time when normans thought it disgraceful to marry an anglo saxon
Oh, my sides.

As fuck lit basic off of or nah, brain dead drones can't think for themselves

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Well, your iq is statistically likely to be in the double digits, that's worss than any bias

>canadian talking about english
Eh bud mahbeh one day, ya know, we'll wrieet sumthin as good as mobby dieck ya know

>statistically likely to be in the double digits
no it's not
take out kurds of iraq and you got a clean 100 iq average national iq score
and since i belong to the 50% urban iraqis then i'm well above 110
and since i'm a college graduate from the urban iraqis then it's above 120
and since i speak 4 languages then it's 130
and since i'm not american then it's 150

trying to somehow use that pic to say that weed has made the average American's vocabulary shallow? It's due to the HORRIBLE public education that we have here.

this

this 2.

*spits drink*

youre breaking translator.

fpbp was always a retarded upvote anyway so whats the difference

>BLM flag saying this
Ebonics ain't a language homeslice

Australians speak in tongues though

because niggers take it as a- literal insult -if you use big words, eventually people would rather change their dialect than get chimped out on

If you state it in poor English, it must be true.

how many languages can you speak again??
that's right
know your place, brainlet

>as if it's just a greeting rather than a question
That's what it's become. Language evolves user

Yes, but niggers can only make "d" sounds at the beginning of words, like "dis" "dese" "dey" "dem" "dat" et al. See also, "collar greens" "got tol" "fry chicken." Combined, we get demonstrative statements such as, "Yo dawg sly me up sum dat fry chicken nigga."

>their vocabulary is more primitive, idioms less expressive
Are you talking about our use of metonyms? I thought that was a distinct sign of primitive language.

>"Americans"
UNITED STATESIANS

That, and it's because they do not read and and are largely monoglots -- thus, cannot comprehend letters that do not sound as they're written.

A du jour example would be "ISIS" -- the diminutive burger cerebrum cannot process a diphthong, so they rather bestow a misnomered statehood on a bunch of barbarians, than to tax the little brain function they have.

>"American English" is literally English for Dummies

Canadians speak the most sophisticated form of the English language.

>know your place
A country whose iq average is not in the 80s? Okay
>That, and it's because they do not read and and are largely monoglots -- thus, cannot comprehend letters that do not sound as they're written.
It would be the reserve, foreigners often complain that English isn't pronounced as written.
> the diminutive burger cerebrum
Link me to some Aussie classics so that I can improve my cerebral functions

>Link me to some Aussie classics
Here's one, truth-triggered faggot -- it's called 'The Refrain of Dunning and Kruger'

>as if they're soft in the head
You mean "as though", Treyvon; and it's
because they are indeed soft in the head.