>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Other urls found in this thread:

lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/whats-in-a-cigarette.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
healthcentral.com/sexual-health/c/question/786718/53561/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please do everyone here a favour and jump off of a bridge.

Are you a manchild?

it's actually sad seeing all the pussies afraid to smoke a cigarette. I never thought Sup Forums was full of the kids that took DARE too seriously, guess I was wrong.

Why do you wear a nazi flag? Nazism isn't for undrage weaklings or retards like you.

Humanity is overrated

But it's putting a flaming thing near me and that's highly worrying with a beard.

OH
FUCKING
BOY

THIS THREAD AGAIN

:D:D:D:D:DD:DD:D best mene

all it did was make me cough

money wasted :'(

Not remotely politically related.

>not using Nuuska

How do you eat pussy with a beard?

neckbeard you should pick up smoking just to end your miserable life faster

Holy shit! You make this thread all the time! How much does the Stop-Smoking Industry pay you to make smoking seem so unappealing?

That shit smells disgusting. I don't want that in my body.

shout laughings to manbabbys who dont smoke :DD ps. give >tää or get twister (not the ice cream) testicles ok? :D

You didn't inhale it properly. It goes into your lungs, but only for a second. Don't inhale too deeply, or it will irritate your lungs. Be slow about it at first. Also, don't make it a habit. From time to time, just tell yourself to stop for a few weeks or something, and don't smoke everyday.

Start smoking.

>It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation
>moderation
If you smoke less than a carton a day you're a fucking pussy. Let me catch you smoking in moderation pussyboi. I'll fucking crush you like Mike Tyson boxing an infant.

>Wears Nazi flag.
>Criticizes someone for being against smoking.

Stupid fucking kike. The Nazi's were against smoking.

But winners don't do drugs user

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes
I do.
>b-but it kills you
And that's why i'm doing it.
>it's addicting!!!
So is eating and drinking.
I make my own cigarettes and only pay less than 50bucks a month to kill myself. Kind of a deal, isn't it?

I used to put tobacco in with my weed for spliffs and bongs. If I was fucked up I'd smoke a ciggy outside the bar. Then I moved to the east coast and tried a snow bong.

2 puffs later and I'm looking at a good .2g of tar condensed on the top of the snow. That tar, produced by weed or bacco smoke, contains Benzene. Do you own research, but Benzene is the chemical responsible for how smokers age terribly and get cancer.

Quit the next day. Now I vaporize THC concentrates when I want to relax, or I puff the occasional e-cig. It's inconvenient and I miss my drunk ciggies but it's worth not looking like a potato when I'm 35 and dying of emphysema when I'm 55.

Cigaretts are responsible for 90% of lung cancer, and 1 in 10 cases of cancer globally. If we could do one thing as a population to improve our cardiovascular health it would be to stop smoking.

Come back to the light of god, it's not worth a short life. Unless you're a jew/nonwhite/white who doesn't have kids then smoke on faggot.

Hey leave the Phillip Morris shillbot alone I own their stock

Why do all the shill threads come out at night like this autistic pile of shit that people call a thread

>Nazi's
You don't need an apostrophe when pluralizing things.

>this fucking faggot again

You probably also think the vagina also smells disgusting because your bitch ass mom pissed on your face when you were a kid. That might be why you also are such a faggot and enjoy the shit smell of anus.

Adult men enjoy the good cigarettes and the good vaginas and the smell of them.

Manchildrens :DDDD

fuging autism

>stale meme

I've spent the last 2 years watching my grandmother slowly die from emphysema from smoking for the majority of her life. Everyday I see the pain it puts my her children and grand children through, as we watch her suffer, as we watch an ambulance take her to hospital every few weeks, wondering if it will be the last time.

Fuck you OP.

look at all the fags that come out of the woodwork trying to attack smoking though it's fucking pathetic

>Not smoking cigars

It's like you want to be a faggot

Only true patriots who smoke can post in this thread

Cigarettes are for fags. Real men smoke cigars.

Kek

I bet you manchildren drive a Chevyvan because it makes you feel your benis is big.

whenever i have a good money day i buy a cigar

is this the rasism web site ???

>Last medical checkup
>New nurse practitioner
>Listens to lungs with stethoscope
>"You've never smoked a day in your life, have you, user?"
>Says lungs clear as a bell, sound perfect.
Feels good.

Did u even offer her some smokes?

But it IS expensive...over here

>Kamel Reds.
Kill yourself degenerate.

fpbp

I'd rather do coke for another 5 years.

you don't have to smoke a pack a day you fucking peat gavel

I think you'll find that most defining wars are won by the side who took the most appropriate drugs.
Simón Bolívar is the best example of this where giving his troops coca BTFO the Spanish so hard they never recovered.

$45 for a pack of 50 is expensive.

>mature
>watch ufc
riiiiiight

>Spending $7-15/day on smokes
>taste like shit
>leave you smelling like shit

Why even live? If you're not a dumbfuck and want the buzz, get some 4mg nicotine gum and you'll get all the benefits with none of the bullshit.

Smoking is fucking retarded.

>105 iq shill thread

Taxes boost the price by 10-50x if you're lucky in many Western countries. Cigs are perfectly inexpensive in Eastern Europe but in Western Europe it can easily cost more than your food bills even if you only smoke 5/day.

this makes me want some smokes man

>job
Ever heard of that kind of concept? Get a haircut and and a job. Stop being a manchild that cannot afford a cigarette.

how much is a pack of smokes in England??

Ya see, now I have one really big question: What if I don't want to put toxins in my lings that will leave me short-winded and cost me tons in medical bills?

Put them in your veins and die before you have to go to hospital?

Can easily be 50p a cig if you don't want the absolute trash tier cigs. It's really bad for people getting into cigs because all the boxes have identical 'smoking is bad' pictures rather than brands on them.

My first experience with vagina was as a kid in preshool mashing privates in a plastic toy cabin with another student. She smelled bad, but it felt good.

theres a reason the ancient greeks wrote about the "stink and gaping looseness of the female cave".

> Buy a pack of cigarettes
> Snicker with your 4 teeth after destroying anti-cig tards on Sup Forums
> Put your voice box up to your throat so that you can laugh

why is shit like this allowed on this board?

retards he answered why the price isn't even a big deal in the op. Learn to read

If they clean properly then it doesn't smell bad. However less women clean their vaginas than men clean their assholes.

A pack a week is still pretty expensive when tax hikes it up by 50x.

I wish I could use nicotine without having to get it from a cigarette

then don't buy a pack a week or buy your own tobacco and roll it yourself.

ya if you're a lazy faggot who cant roll your own for less that 75% of the costs.

holy shit please tell me p means pennies and not pounds. Per cigarrete really?? fucking ridiculous dude. I usually pay the equivalent of like >5 pounds per pack 5.50 pounds max max

yeah very true. what tobacco do you roll with?a bag of pipe tobacco or is there a bag cig tobacco?

are you fucking stupid or just being ironic

Nice try, shill. There is a lot of unhealthy shit in cigarettes.

lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/whats-in-a-cigarette.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

if they don't say pipe tobacco they would cost 3x as much because of cigarette tax (in the u.s.). you can roll those. i use OHM tobacco.

you just buy tobacco made to roll at a cigar or tobacco shop

>lung.org
that's a shill website

Based cigarette poster at it again. Lunglets eternally BTFO!

>pic related

No joke, this copypasta has made me go out and buy a pack on multiple occasions.

>Nice try, shill. There is a lot of unhealthy shit in cigarettes.

>lung.org/stop-smoking/smoking-facts/whats-in-a-cigarette.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/
this is still true y'all. roll your own shit with tobacco you grow yourself. I'm growing a crop in my backyard for the cheap and there's not all of the chemicals they add. Cigarette tobbacco isn't even tobacco it's just chemicals, mother nature doesnt lie.

> it's addicting
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its ADDICTIVE not ADDICTING.

ADDICTING is a verb you fucking cum sponge

as in everything if you smoke shit, you will get sick

as in food, air, water, drugs. EVERYTHING

roll your own, find a good organic, clean tabacco and don't make a regular practice

lol wtf. why?!

And? Is life a contest of who lives the longest?

Why don't you hose your ass out?

Smoking destroys your lungs, ages you by years, makes you smell fucking horrific, destroys your teeth and gums, and makes your more susceptible to heart disease. The effects on the lungs especially are legion: COPD, lung cancer, chronic bronchitis -- the list goes on.

Smoking is basically the equivalent to drinking bleach. Only retarded fucks do it. It's hard to believe people still smoke nowadays. Further, the only people defending this shit are not only retarded, but I question whether they are even sentient at this point.

Lastly,

>Kekistan flag

Unironically break your own legs for me.

And then you want my tax money when you fucking end up with massive medical bills from your retarded choice.

Here's my solution: ABSOLUTELY NO MONETARY MEDICAL AID OF ANY KIND FOR SMOKERS. Go ahead and light up, dumbfuck.

>what is nicotine powder

I dont smoke but if I had a close friend that smoked to chill with every now and then to shoot the shit and talk about things I'd probably smoke with that friend. Smoking is best at night when your just standing around talking about how things are going in life. Other then that I'd rather not smoke.

I do! I meant why don't girls wipe the smegma out of their vulvas?

Started vaping (i know douchey) and without effort quit a 15 year smoking addiction. Cut my costs more than half. lungs improved significantly. More entertaining to vape and delicious and varied. No longer get the nicotine itch every hour like on cigs (cigs are designed to be as addictive as possible vaping isnt)

Also no more pissed off neighbors smelling my hourly smoke, i can haze my apartment with no lingering shit smell, can vape in a car and no one will be the wiser, my nicotine breaks last 30 seconds rather than 5-10min.

If your hooked on cigs make the effort to quit use vaping to get off it works, forst 3 days is rough switching, and you cant buy a shitty vape box (like gas station e-cigs) need to get something decent. After 3 days my fidgeting addiction (playing iwth the cig, going outside and pacing every hour) subsided and i reduced nicotine levels vaping from 12 to 3mg in 3 weeks.

Gotta clean inside and out. You have to remember that many women have necrosis of the labia and do nothing about it so a lack of hygiene isn't unusual.

yeah itll fuck you up but go back to plebbit faggot

And I'm back from the store! I never had Dunhills.

>And I'm back from the store! I never had Dunhills.
ooh report back from your cig break

lmfao i thought you were joking, but nope. holy fuckin shit god got lazy when he created woman
healthcentral.com/sexual-health/c/question/786718/53561/

>50bucks a month to kill myself
Rent a cheap motel room with a bathtub and buy a bunch of sleeping pills