Constitution Party General

>Can't Combat Matt Edition
How's the party doing in your town/city/state?
Are you introducing people to the party?
Have you or anyone you know given thought to running for city council, mayor, state senator, US senator or Representative under the party banner?
Right now Matt Riccardi is running for governor of New Jersey as the Constitution Party candidate.
>constitutionparty.com/elections/state-local-candidates/matt-riccardi/
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgr1Q4VK6cc
>r4nj.org
He obviously won't win, but a sizable turnout would be great for the party.

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/blog/market-borders-not-open-borders
mises.org/blog/brexit-individualism-nationalism-globalism-0
mises.org/blog/self-determination-not-universalism-goal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C'mon guys, let's get the excitement going!

>at least I still have the constitution: the party
LMAO

bump, because real politics dies on here

are you the boston guy?

Constitutionalism>Fascism

>the only party that doesn't shit on the constitution has to be propped up by a right-wing talk radio host and is behind the green party in relevance

also
>real politics dies on here
agreed
things used to be better but then Trump and the plebbitors flooded the place, along with some other undesirables
I thought things were getting a little better in November after the election was over, but that was either just a fluke or I was seeing things wrong, because 2017 Sup Forums is in some ways worse than 2016 Sup Forums

>has to be propped up by a right-wing radio host
who is propping it up?

you faggots better get in here
Darrell Castle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trump

i'm gonna keep bumping this

>all the degenerate threads sliding this one
despicable

Front page, here I come again!

agreed, place has been real weird with ebb and flow of far right, then far left lately. all should be able to be heard, but the voices seemed coordinated imo.
like no one wants any real discussion to take place just polarizing flame wars.

and again

nope, Midwestern user

I think the fervor of the election brought in too many new people who didn't attempt to understand this place, and now a lot of old Sup Forums has left and the new people dominate
But I wouldn't be surprised if it was proven that their is some coordination going on.

Bump
Used to be left, then right
Finally gave up on most political stuff but then came across guy I knew is a constitutionalist from the northeast
Good lucks

The fact this is being ignored solidifies Americans have no desire to better the country.
They just want drama, turmoil and something to whine about.

Remember to "sage" all meme parties, goyimis!

thanks for the bump m8
I wish I was in New Jersey to vote for this guy. As it happens, nobody in my state or city is running under this party, and I am not in a position to do it, nor would I really want to.

>They just want drama, turmoil and something to whine about.
Iktf
I think social media can make this seem like a bigger problem than it actually is
the reality is, more eligible voters did NOT vote than did
And even many of the ones who did, did it as their 'duty' and have since stopped actively thinking about this type of thing.
I think most people are not actively engaged in these political/social flame wars.
100,00 people tweeting the provocative political hashtag of the week can seem overwhelming, but then we gotta remember that 100,000 people aren't even 1/2 a percent of one percent
Most people are just not engaged, which may not be ideal, but it is certainly preferable than gettign involved in these childish, obnoxious bullshit meme/flame wars that never amount to any meaningful dialogue.

>but then we gotta remember that 100,000 people aren't even 1/2 a percent of one percent
*1/2 a percent of 0.1 percent

you fucking unAmerican faggots, do you not care at all for the Constitution?

I take solace in knowing that by getting this thread back to the front page, a degenerative nu/pol/ thread is getting archived

hello Sup Forums
Take a minute to read the law of the land and then about the party that is attempting to defend that against the abuse it's taken over the last century (and then some)

ooga booga

bleh

nu/pol/ are a bunch of bootlickers

can't keep me down

>your party is less popular than the Libertarians

Let that sink in for a moment

damn, page 3 already? back to 1 just like that!

>let that sink in
back to facebook

>less popular
we're about explode nigger!

It's because their platform goes way over the head of 99% of voters. I think their first position on their platform(or use to be) was to abolish direct election of senators. It's correct but try to explain why to the average person.
I voted constitution in 04, 08, and 12

A lady that goes to my church calls herself a Constitutionalist, she's also a moronic talking head.

Libertarian party is better in all aspects.

why not '16?

The Libertarian party had been corrupted by 'left' libertarians and other factors.
One good thing about the Constitution Party's unpopularity is that it leaves it less succeptible to this.

Getting off.
Will be back tomorrow to shill for Matt Riccardi.
Good night to all you Sup Forums traitors.

Because Trump is a great guy? I view the Constitution Party(like any third party should be) as a vehicle of protest to tell Republicans who throw weak shit up like Bush, McCain, and Romney that isn't good enough. In and of itself it doesn't have any other use. It's a means to tell Republicans to stop being soft britches and form more to the right or risk losing votes. In a winner take all electoral system you can only have 2 parties.

this

>constitution party
Unfortunately I found out about this party in January. Darrell Castle was on the ballot in my state. Missed opportunity.

I am for a Constitution party where we amend the constitution to give the president far more power, remove universal suffrage, close the borders, and confederate the us into ethno-super-states (amalgamation of ethnically pure states)

Do you agree, or are you guys cucks?

>Unfortunately I found out about this party in January.
The election was in November. You had 10 months after January you dope.

You don't even need to and shouldn't go that far. Societies based on massive centralization of power to the federal government always collapse. History proves this time and time again.
You want to preserve the white race, a TRULY libertarian society would do it. And at the moment, The Constitution Party is more libertarian than the SJW Gary Johnson Libertarian Party. So vote Constitution.

mises.org/blog/market-borders-not-open-borders

mises.org/blog/brexit-individualism-nationalism-globalism-0

mises.org/blog/self-determination-not-universalism-goal

Kek, even the Texas nationalist movement has more supporters than that party.

Perhaps he meant January 2017?

Nah man

>forgot to turn my wifi off
Well... Shit.
But that is what I meant.

Of course it's a dem.

All societies eventually collapse, but it's because the people become degenerate materialists and refuse to make sacrifices for the good of the civilization and the future.

I don't like Lolbertarians, but I hate Marxists even more... I guess I can vote for them as long as they are staunchly against things like diversity, multiculturalism, and ethnic replacement of my people.

they also at least need to be neutral on moral degeneracy such as the destruction of gender roles, marriages, families, and communal expectations.