ABO HATE THREAD

Why are abos such useless subhuman dead weight that should be exterminated? Answer with memes and pics

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6637950
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Answering only because of the webm.
Think of abos like dodo birds- secluded on an island and didn't go through tragedy so the weak survived.

Yes, evolution is not their friend. Webm is too good to keep to myself.

Anyone got the meme about abo penile subincision? Whatever the fuck it's called

The primary reason is because OP didn't get enough cuddles from mummy when young, so is now seeking scapegoats for his unstoppable virginal rage. Sucks to be OP.

who dat? google says Park Nima but i think thats wrong
im kinda faceblind tho

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6637950

Maybe I'm a captain cook cunt who's just being honest about these 'people'

No idea who it is Argiebro. Sorry m8

Legend, thanks mate

>Maybe I'm a captain cook cunt who's just being honest about these 'people'
Or maybe you just failed at life.

>lives in Australia
>has to ask why abbos are useless
I think OP is one, even in America we know this shit.

wanna know the scary part (which you should be thankful for)? All the REALLY dumb ones were killed 100+ years ago

Shit b8. Abos aren't foreigners btw

Good to know my thread has you triggered tho.. Hahaha. It's too easy with you oversensitive cunts.

>failed at life
What's the bet I make more money than you, have fucked more girls than you, and have traveled more than you thus being able to clearly see the abos for what they are. Fucking useless.

That's a bit of a low blow m8

>What's the bet I make more money than you, have fucked more girls than you, and have traveled more than you thus being able to clearly see the abos for what they are. Fucking useless.
Pretty sure you're wrong on all three, but I will grant you that you're more retarded than I am. Also, the hatred is dripping off you in all directions. Chill out and learn to love yourself and your own life instead of spewing bile at other who don't need it. Think about learning how not to be a cunt. It'll be hard for a massive cunt to do, but it's worth the effort.

Kek, scary thought indeed. I am definitely thankful for it tho, especially in Tasmania... It's 100% abo free.

C'mon lads where the memes at? Sup Forums never lets me down.

I'll bet I'm not, that's why you felt the urge to respond to it.
>you're more retarded than I am.
You're retarded are you? That's a shame. Thanks for the easy (you)'s though. Keep em coming!

You can pretend to be all wise and knowing, but let me tell you something mate. I once knew (and fucked for a while) a young woman who wasted years of her life studying Social Science with a major in aboriginal studies.
Do you know how many jobs she got out of it? 0.
Do you know where it got her in life? Nowhere.

So you might think you know better, but you don't. You might think you're achieving something cucking for another race, but you aren't. Be honest instead mate... It's better for ya!

it's been well established that abos are useless, but no one cares. they're a pretty insignificants minority

I gotta go to work in half an hour lads, unfortunately I can't shitpost from work either.

Let's see some memes!

I demand funny abbo stories......

Me too dad. Unfortunately pol is getting shilled to hell atm so maybe we're shit out of luck today.
>sadpepe.jpg

Guys stop this... I have abo Australian blood.

I'm South American... you see.

10 minutes left!

WILL AN HEROIC user PRODUCE THE GOODS IN TIME?

I guess not. Later faggots! lel