Thoughts on fraternities?

It seems like the route to go if you want a traditional and fun college experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggotry

According to the book No Campus for White Men, fraternities are one of the best potential allies for fighting SJWism on campus.

t. man who has never been in a frat

Yeah I mean if you wanna be a fag then join SAE. I'm guessing you're an SAE at Alabama

>bruh to be initiated you have to get dp and suck dick bruh, it's for your bruhs

low key closet fags
gay rituals and initiations

Satanic* not gay

I guess.......if your gay

I'm an incoming freshman at Alabama, so I'm not in a fraternity yet.

Yeah I bet you're gonna fucking engulf yourself in a bag of wine you Robert E. Lee worshipping fag!

Most frat stars I met have been total closet cucks and globalist shills. Whoever will give them the most vineyard vines giftcards

Yeah vineyard vines blows cock dude. Not everyone who likes fraternities dresses like a cocksucker

trips deserves a response. Some of them are dope af. literally just some dudes that are partially autistic that pool money together to throw sick parties and keggers. other frats are gay and douchey. you can usually tell once you meet a few of them. id say it's a good experience. you get to do stupid awesome shit and get away with a lot of things. 9/10 best time i never want to have again

maybe that's because you're similar to the cucks and gays. you ever meet the chads of the frats? they';re the ones that run the show

bruh, chill out, wait you're probably from ΩθΩ lmao bruh

Thinking of snow lodge ehh? well SAE is just drugs drugs drugs. have fun

Lived at a frat for a semester. Was the GA there. Basically I did all their paper work for free tuition and rent.

Most were cool. They never partied at the house at least that semester. I honestly didn't see many of them around.

Some houses have more of a history of parties than other. I was at one of the more tame ones. They mostly played basketball a lot and went clubbing. I talked to some of the brothers. They said the big drug going around frats now-a-days was cocaine. Used to be pot. But they said since everyone was starting pot in high school, they did coke in college. In my parents day a lot drunk beer in high school, and then smoked weed in college.

anyway, I don't think frats are neccesarily a bad thing. You're guaranteed to find brothers who are almost always right leaning in political ideology, so if that's what you're looking for go for it.

Yeah I'm a fag. I suck dicks. I like my brothers in bond fucking my asshole raw

ΩθΩ in ancient greek means push, urge. Which means they are fudge packers.

damn, you really must be gay if that's what you think about

Do you wanna graduate with a good GPA, go on to grad school and have a really good chance at being highly successful?

Or do you wanna have "the best four years of your life" either wasting your parents' money or taking out loans just so you can drink yourself silly in a basement with like 20 other guys.

If you chose the latter, join the frat.

Okay but only as long as there's no niggers

That's what I've heard.

>traditional and fun college experience.

College is traditionally about learning, not about partying.

>Paying for friends, and fucking off in school.
>Graduating as a member of an esteemed greek organization
>Get a great job at a brother's dads firm right out of college
>Chapter in montana gang rapes a few hookers.
>You still can't remember 85% of college, so who cares

Dixie frats have a few token faggots but they aint usually niggers

Do it so you don't suck during college. Find the most old school house tho. Nothing cures autism like getting hazed.

Wallsit faggot

Im in a fraternity (SigEp) yeah we got hazed but it was stupid shit like babysitting a watermelon and being the beer boy, everyone is 100% Conservative, all white

I am in a top house, and there are so many sluts to fuck

Even the nerdy kids in the bottom tier houses get poon from cute girls

Rushing is the most redpilled thing you could do, I was an /r9k/ loser beta but I have become Chad incarnate

Stop hating yourself and join a frat

It's a lot of fun but the drinking is always going on.

If you want to study hard and make the good grades, live on your own.

what the fuck is a library

I assure you, at least at Bama, nigs are not a problem in Old Row (top tier) houses.

I did copious amounts of drugs my freshman year and am still paying the price for it. If you go the route of SAE don't get a reputation. If you do, it'll be the most fun you ever have in your life but once people know who you are, everyone knows who you are and shit will hit the fan real quick.

Or you can do both provided you're not a faggot.

Sorry, faggot, a lot of us frat bros were able to multitask.

Duquesne alum here. Being in a fraternity was great. My pledge class was a mix of protestant, menonite, catholic, Jewish, black, Hispanic, white, upper class, working class, conservative, libertarian, progressive...every day people. Nearly all of us became great friends, still talk every day, and have good to great jobs. A fraternity is what you make of it. It'll be full of cucks if you are cucks. If you want to be a man and take the whole "college is a place to learn about things you disagree with" postiioncseriously then join a frat or sorority. You'll learn how to socialize and debate.

I dunno how it is in the states but here it's pretty much considered to be a get together for losers who otherwise would not be able to make friends.

I am a frat star majoring in a top paying STEM degree while attending a prestigious private school.

Its easy my dude, for some people at least..

>t. people who didn't get a bid from the house they wanted

Not even ZBT would bid em

That frontage is some ugly, tacky stuff.
What is it with Americans and McMansion crap. You are letting the side down.

>niggers
>beaners
>college

Preposterous!

It's what a building looks like when it's clean. You don't get much of that in smogistan

>He doesn't like southern architecture

>what is Southern architecture styling

So much faggoty anger in this thread. Frats are societies with the intention of elevating you socially and economically Post-college. The partying and the women are part of it while you’re there. A proper fraternity has opportunities for you when you get out, and help give you a hand in establishing yourself when you get started in the real world. Only shitty faggots that didn’t get bids think that a frat is 4 years of paying for friends. Fraternity is for life, and what I mean by that is investment opportunities, business opportunities, relationships with women etc. all either come from brothers looking out for you, or a byproduct of what you learned by being in the fraternity system. We’re always talking about how the best thing for white people to do is be successful af, have money, wife up, and have lots of white children on Sup Forums and a proper fraternity association helps with all of that. Sup Forums should back this 100%.

Bunch of cucks. Look at how they worship and cocksuck the negro sportsball players on their campuses. "Oh, please Mr. Runningback - fuck our white girls! We have plenty!"

Was in one. Easy way to set up your social calendar and be able to focus on school and always have shit to do on the weekends. Was basically mon - thurs study, thurs fri and sat night get hammered. Then pool parties and stuff on weekends (I went to a school where it's hot year round).

Also gave you easy access to buying drugs as well as made it a hell of a lot easier to get laid with all of the mixers with sororities.

Definitely join one if you get the chance, you'll never get the opportunity to do something like it ever again. (Also live in the house) pledging sucks nuts but it's worth it.

The basketball team was literally kicked out of one of the fraternities' parties at my university, so fuck off.

honestly the only thing i hated about frats are faggots like these who think they are somehow special for being greek. how is "hurr durr you didnt get a bid" even an insult? at my school most frat guys were complete retards with terrible GPAs and barely passing entry level courses in their shit tier majors. these faggots aside i actually had a lot of frat friends and most of them were really cool. its a great way to network and form friendships, especially if youre going into a field where connections are important. but its not necessary in any way, i partied my ass off and fucked plenty of sluts without being in any frat

college nowadays is about 3 things
1. learning how to be a liberal in class
2. hooking up with chicks
3. alcohol and drugs

all 3 are degenerate. skip college and get a job or trade school unless you want to be a lawyer or doctor or some shit

t. grew up in Alamo Heights which is a feeder school for Texas fraternities so all of my buddies are in fraternities. no buddies at Alabama but I know some chicks there and my good friend is going to Auburn next year

I like them because they're faggy

also, if you dont already have friends in fraternities, you probably wont end up in a good one. just the truth

>bragging about not being greek

>all the fuggen shweet fratpad and other related video accessories are flooding back to mind
>all those activities like beers and smokes and cocks in my ass

>and cocks in my ass
stop

>bragging about being greek
>i needed to pay money to have the "college experience"

get real cuz

Depends on the school. Something like UT or bama yea knowing people would definitely help during rush, but I've seen a hell of a lot of kids come out of nowhere and get bids if brothers really like them. If they are fake as fuck they'll drop during pledging no big deal.

Depends on the college. Some have long, deep history with the system that predates the civil war. Some are 3-5% of a state school that emphasize getting ultra wasted. Some are connected to a sports team where if you don't belong or aren't in the sports clique, not gonna have a great time.

Overall, it's a situational thing absent oldboy schools with 80+% greek.

This is only partially true and what summer rush events are for.

I'm just saying if you don't have friends in fraternities at other schools you probably wont get along with fraternity guys. i reckon its possible though

I don't talk to faggots

Given rush happens in first few weeks of school I'm not really understanding where you're coming from. You rush your school or do not; the latter part would be "laterally" breaking in through friends which if you wanted to do you should have rushed?

Good for you, but I guarantee you have talked to at least one gay person that was in the closet at the time and you didn't know.
Nobody in my fraternity knows I'm gay and I plan on keeping it that way.

From what I've seen a lot of frat dudes are total faggots but more are chill than one might guess. I might've considered joining one if I didn't have to be a frat's bitch for a semester or two, I think I would end up trying to fight too many people. It would've been an easy way to make friends even if they're superficial
>tfw you go to a school with 25k people and you cant find friends

Was president of the largest fraternity in the state of KY in college. Not too long ago either. We are the last defense against SJWs on campus. We like to have fun, get good grades, hang with sexy girls, and make amazing connections that will help in life. You wanna talk about some fucking white privilege? We are the antithesis of SJWs.

If you join a frat you will either have an amazing or horrible experience in college. There is no middle ground.

Alabama greek life is pretty cool. It's fucking yuge. Find a fraternity that feels right and don't let it control your fucking life. Try to learn some shit along the way.

given the limited number of people I've talked to and my active gaydar I'll say you're wrong and also a faggot

Calm down, Bernie.

>every gay person is a faggot
There's one other gay guy in my fraternity, who's also a conservative, and I guarantee you that you would not be able to tell just by having a casual conversation with him. The only time it becomes even a little obvious is when he's really high or drunk because he'll start saying "bitch" or "bitch please".

In college I always thought frats were gay and degenerate. However, in an increasingly diversified university system full of shitskins, I could see frats as being a last bastion for white men to have their own culture and form bonds and friendship among themselves. I could see it being useful.

had a handful of queers in my ~200 person fraternity. they were pretty cool imo. Kept it to themselves. Hating faggots IRL isn't edgy it just makes you look like a faggot.

Yeah ok you dont listen to the noises apparent during many nights do you. Go to /gif/ read some stories

t. sodomite

Were you a bluepilled cuck in college? betas think that fraternities are gay but they're just made they didn't get a bid

It also teaches you how to run shit, how to organize, and how to get your group to the top. Join the most elite house you are lucky enough to get a bid from; do it and don't look back.

lol no, it's because
>paying for friends

I can pull out sources that confirm my own views, too. Don't feel special.

>whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

Anyone who thinks they're superior for either being in or not being in a frat is a colossal faggot.

Who gives a shit if someone preferred one or the other?

Everybody knows about the frat stereotype and the idiots. But my experience in college, if I could do it again, I would have joined one of the nerdier tamer frats. The networking they do is great for a career. And if they have any amount of discipline or a real philanthropic spirit, its good for immature 18 year olds.

>mfw I accepted a bid from a low-tier house even though I'm a legacy at a top-tier
fite me

it's not that hard of a concept. you pool your money in bernie style and spend it on yuge parties, events, roadtrips, etc. You also get a dope house to get fucked up at. Ours was pretty fucking nice considering all of the amenities. Food and all that was included. Do you really fucking think that we are paying for friends because we couldn't make friends otherwise? Most of us are in prominent families of presidents and CEOs of F500 companies as well as successful athletes and the like. Sounds Bohemian Grovy, but it's the last bastion we have against the SJWs which literally run campuses.

>le BASED fag man
There's not much you can do to make me not disgusted by your lifestyle even if I don't actively want to gas you

The Proud boys fraternity are always on the lookout for some fresh faggots

I agree. I'd say very few people actually care. It's fun to make jokes about geeds when you're in school but no one cares after you graduate.

"No homo" faggots.

college: hard mode

>obligatory pay for friends meme
2/10 made me respond

Yeah but only if they aren't a bunch of faggots doing weird homo faggot hazing and other hazing that nearly kills each other. I get some hazing, but people who understand that less drinking is better are going to be a better influence on you. I was in a co-ed business frat that didn't haze too hard or require drinking, and people had a great time, made friends, did charity, studied together, lived together, etc. Some kids were just literal cucks in harmful fraternities.

Fpbp

>co-ed business frat
>frat

You gas your cheese encrusted futon with eggy ninja farts

>coed frat
What's the point though?

maybe they correctly sensed you were a faggot

>sensed
Fuck this guy he let go too early during the 7 o clock elephant walk

That's the default name since you wouldn't call it a sorority.
It's different from a social frat, so it doesn't have the same, well, "fraternity" among brothers (or sisters for a sorority) when it's mixed. But people do become very close and consider each other brothers and sisters. It depends on what people are looking for. There are social ones and there are honors, business, law, medical, and charity fraternities. The non-social are often co-ed.

>your lifestyle
Are you actually implying that I'm promiscuous and go to gay bars and do other gay shit?
Because I can tell you that, even though I'm definitely in the minority when it comes to this, and it's also kind of sad, I'm a virgin and definitely do not prescribe to the lifestyle you're talking about.

You're not wrong, but it also offered me the chance to easily join exec and start working on making the house better.

You might have interpreted that as I didn't get a bid from the one that I'm a legacy at. I didn't go there because I was told that the pledge class before mine at that house literally had to be told to quit having sex with each other.

Yeah. it depends on how you wanna play it. you're still a faggot tho so your fraternity was gay as fuck

I was in a frat at Rutgers and just graduated. I fucked a bunch of sluts, make some great friends and got red-pilled along the way. Rutgers is super diverse and the school basically hates fraternities because they are a safe space for white guys or people who lean right