Leave bacon outside a mosque

>leave bacon outside a mosque
>go to jail
>die

Such is life in the United Kingdom

bump

Fuck the UK. The nation needs to be nuked. They are an embarrassment to the white race.

Honest question to and British anons.
In a theoretical world where the U.S. expanded and took over Canada, Greenland, and Iceland, would you join, too?

>engage in child sex grooming while named Mohammed
>walk free

Doubtful. The Brits are the nigger tier of the white race. Gas is what they deserve.

>attacker

If he did that here, it would be eaten within minutes of hitting the ground.

But why won't you love the immigrants, goyim?

I wish. Maybe then we could start sending the niggers, traitors and kikes back to whichever shithole they came from. (((Americans))) like this faggot should be top of the list desu

I've read about 4 articles on this story and all I've gathered is that it happened about 6 months ago. No one is reporting how he died, not even in recent articles about it.

>what is suppression of inconvenient information

Must've died of shame for doing what he did

>start sending people back to where they came from
I am in the country I came from idiot. Where you gonna send me? Fuck off trying to defend the UK. Its a police state being overrun by shitskins because its citizens are cucks. How can you deny this reality? Are you blind?

niggas half done

"Thank god we're out of the EU, right kids?"

maybe doxxing bullies

How did he die?

kek bound to happen when muslims make 15% of prision population

UK deserves this

Smuggled a gun in and then committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head and hanging himself, in that order

Apparently

>The Brits are the nigger tier of the white race

the Scots welsh Cornish, northerners are all right. The northern Ireland and se english and Londoners are not human.

And not a single brit was seen this day.

Boris...

Boris, no.