HAPPENING - Loophole allows Trump to pardon himself

There was a roundtable discussion (2 Dem lawyers) on CuckNewsNetwork this afternoon and it was revealed that Trump CAN BE PARDONED.

Remember when Reagan has unwell?? Apparently if Trump is unwell or BELIEVES he is unwell (enough to be unfit) for a period of time, he can defer the presidency to Pence until he recovers. During this time, Pence has the full power of president AND CAN PARDON TRUMP. Trump then resumes as president after "recovery". This was literally admitted by 2 DNC lawyers on CNN.

Would the madman attempt this??

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/us/politics/congress-sanctions-russia.html
archive.is/CMfUN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pardoned for what?
He also already has protections as a sovereign

no reason to pardom himself newfag

>protections as a sovereign

kek

those "protections as a sovereign" worked out really well for Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, didn't it.

>literally admitted

you're awfully amazed at people understanding the constitution. literally.

>get a grip

what's in those tax returns do you think?

They literally did
The impeachment process is the way to remove these protections because in the view of congress they committed high crimes and misdemeanors. Andrew Johnson suffered no consequences, Nixon resigned and was pardoned after resigning because he could now be prosecuted, and Clinton suffered no consequences.

You know the standard Russian bribes tax deduction he listed

don't be fatuous. they keep coming up and he's pretty defensive about them.

Yes, there are protections. That is what the impeachment process is for, to deal with those protections if the President does soemthing illegal.

So far, there is no evidence that Trump has done anything illegal.

Btw sweetie, Nixon never got impeached, you should so your research first.

Hes not as rich as he claims and he was paranoid about what happened to Romney in 2012 who was essentially crucified in 2012 over nothing beyond being rich
Now its such a big deal hes excessively defensive. With everything thats leaked you really think incriminating tax returns would not come out

Could you imagine the Autistic screaming and butthurt on Sup Forums if Obama was working for a foreign government and talking about pardoning everyone in his family, administration, and himself

>Would the madman attempt this??
Unlike what "dem laywers" think, US politics is quite that similar to a Wille Coyote skit.

You're retarded. He needs to be convincted of a crime to be pardoned. Thus this is all stupid CNN conjecture.

I only hope he has the balls to vetoe the sanctions that the traitors in the Senate are trying to put on Russia.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/22/us/politics/congress-sanctions-russia.html

Always archive or screenshot archive.is/CMfUN

>anonymous sources

What? No he doesn't. Pardons can happen any time after commission of the crime, even before any proceedings happen.

Shill Thread

Doesn't need to pardon himself because he has committed no crime

>dey try ta make me go to rehab and i'm sayin no no no

You don't even have to be specifically named (like how all Confederate Officers were blanket pardoned for treason after the civil war). It's ridiculously overpowered.

There is nothing to pardon himself for, but if something does arise, your scenario would not happen.
Trump's ego is too big to allow himself to be seen as "unfit/unwell". He would never allow people to think of him that way by his own doing.

Dear shill,

You may not be familiar with American culture. But the "Hun, Honey, Sweetie" bit is infuriating at all 12 sides of the isle.

That one is for free, I'll charge 4 potatoes for all future insights.

Yours,
user

Sopranos the presidency

More like Corky Romano

lmao Trump might be crazy enough to do that

but why would he need to pardon himself unless he's guilty of some shit?

they'd just impeach him for no reason at that point.
reminder they don't need a reason

i don't think trump did anything personally

Woah it's almost like people have different opinions about who they support and who they oppose.

The idea is that, you know, Trump isn't guilty, and therefore he'd need no pardon.

By even considering pardoning oneself, you're basically admitting to the crime.

>Would the madman attempt this??
He would not attempt he would do it and again! TRUMP IS INVINCIBLE #MAGA

He wouldn't. A pardon requires an admission of guilt on the part of the recipient and it does not apply to impeachment proceedings.

By that point, you might as well start the countdown for Trump's removal from office.

They are called partisan hacks

No he wouldn't, because instead what would happen is pence (a cuckservative) would turn on him instantly.

It's a way to basically get Trump to remove himself from power over the executive without even needing to impeach him.

That's why democrats would even go on air and openly talk about it. It's an obvious trap. Somehow Trumps' "clean bill of health" would keep getting delayed. They'd have ammo to impeach trump for being unfit for office. They'd assassinate pence to get someone else in charge and fuck trump over.

All this really tells me is that Democrats actually don't have much ammo against trump and a lot of this russia stuff has no legs to stand on, and little political power to capitalize or push forward. Basically it makes them sound desperate.

There's no way this would happen and Trump would resume the office of president, he would be kicked out immediatley and shunned by most Americans. However, IF Trump actually broke the law, him resigning and having Pence pardon him and take over while Trump goes off to live in some golden hotel room to shitpost on twitter all day is a pretty pheasable scenario.

>They'd assassinate pence to get someone else in charge and fuck trump over.
Why would the Democrats put Paul Ryan into office?

The autistic conspiracy theories are strong with this one!

It would be so great if this actually happened, but instead of Trump getting back into the Presidency Pence says no and remains president.

President Pence... kinda like the sound of that.
LEFTIES ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH.
Fags will be killed on site.

>It would be so great if this actually happened, but instead of Trump getting back into the Presidency Pence says no and remains president.
He can't do that without stonewalling Congress for the foreseeable future.

>would he attempt this
No. He's have to pretend to be unfit/weak and cede power even briefly, which he couldn't bring himself to do.
>what would happen if he tried
Immediate impeachment for both Pence and Trump. Obstruction of Justice. Not for any new reason, but both would become radioactive toxic assets if they tried that shit, with massive losses to a democratic party that wouldn't even have to try and reform to win huge in 2018, 2020, & 2022.

Gerald Ford proved you don't pardon the former president under impeachment proceedings.

The only problem is that he has nothing to pardon himself for. He hasn't broken the law.

so this is bait / pasta now? youre disgusting and you deserve all of the misfortune that you create in your daily life

Based archive bro is based. Keep up the good work

well then the honest response should be:

"I know he's a crook and I don't care about the rule of law so fuck off of my board hippie!"

just stop pretending

>Immediate impeachment for both Pence and Trump. Obstruction of Justice. Not for any new reason, but both would become radioactive toxic assets if they tried that shit, with massive losses to a democratic party that wouldn't even have to try and reform to win huge in 2018, 2020, & 2022.
It's important to note that Trump can't pardon his subordinates either. If Trump is involved in something, they would no longer be able to plead the Fifth. Congress, the FBI, and the Justice Department would force them to testify.

What are the chances Trump fires Mueller?

I don't accept the premise. As much as the left loves comparing Trump to Hitler, the only thing they actually have in common is that neither did anything wrong.

Hilarry and obama were worse

>Btw sweetie, Nixon never got impeached, you should so your research first.

didn't say that he did. he was threatened with impeachment and resigned instead.

so go blow yourself.

Pretty high, but that would also invite impeachment proceedings against Trump.

He has nothing to pardon himself from.. he committed no crime.

Clinton on the other hand actually has partaken in corruption with russia, trading uranium and opposition to sanctions for money, she also colluded with the media and foreign powers to try and sway the election as well as voter fraud.

Pardon himself from what, exactly? Pissing off a poor jealous faggot loser like you? I'm afraid that's not a crime.

>he committed no crime.

"We're going to do a big bombing, the best bombing. It's going to be YUGE!"

He campaigned on "Im gonna bomb the shit out of them"

Do you guys think Trump is going to flee to Russia once he's impeached, to avoid prosecution? I suspect Putin has already stashed a fortune away for him there so it would make logical sense.

paul ryan is a cuckservative

idiots like you still think we've got a 2 party system.

Newsflash: it's a one party system, and Trump threw a huge wrench into that party.

Probably tax evasion. Hurts his image but nothing to impeach him.

inb4 blow up the tax story, pretend to pardon himself, release it in advance, 100% clean. media btfo again.

screencap this!

>talking about a cnn lie as if it were real
nigger, wtf is wrong with you? (Besides a low iq due to genetic factors fully beyond your control.)
why are you spreading the propagandists' signal for them?

Ryan is a closet Democrat, to be fair.

Except Trump isn't an actual crook, but Obama is.

That button should read I like Kike with how much haaretz sucks pences dick

Keep dreaming loser. Mueller should be fired asap, because the whole reason for getting a special prosecutor has been resolved.

It's incredible how you welcome such a loophole.
You talk about revolution and your guns all day long but I bet when it is the time that the president will pardon himself because of actual treason you cucks will be silent as ever.
(You) are the real snowflake.