>>134725952

what's the crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

dump.bitcheese.net/files/sefijyd/GkB-e_qbNULTdeIw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=pyOQnEJQmq4
youtube.com/watch?v=xbS0tJ6S4Xg
thespruce.com/what-is-a-pseudocereal-1664721
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's the chick that livestreamed her sisters death after a car accident yesterday

she is fucking beautiful, and thats how she looks at 180 pounds?

most of that has to be in the tits and ass.

You have to go back.

Beautiful? She's average at best. Not saying I wouldn't but she's far from beautiful

5' 7
180lbs
I didn't know they stacked burritos that high.

dump.bitcheese.net/files/sefijyd/GkB-e_qbNULTdeIw.mp4

Why is that crime?

They have like 48 hours to hold her before they have to charge with a crime. I think they're still probably trying to figure out what to stick her with, hopefully life

Ahhh, she's from Stockton. That explains everything.

Criminal negligence is.

central valley California is low key Appalachia of the West. it's not any given race it's cancer that effects every inhabitant. dumbest fucking people you will ever meet. like a bunch of nigger gypsies. pray to Odin north Korea nukes the fuck out of that shit hole.

she was an underage drinking spic who was driving drunk and killed her sister

Stockton is the worst fucking place I ever been hands down.

>$300,000k bond

Bitch is going to rot in prison

>DOB
>4/05/1999

You only have to put up like 30k and IIRC you can use your house as collateral.

California only has about two female prisons. she will only do county time and a lengthy probation.

>implying she has that much
>implying her family would bail her out

Watch the video.

She's a gangbang slut.
And a literal narcissistic sociopath.
Listen to shat she says, her choice of words, her voice, her inflection, and how she keeps herself in camera with her sister as her brains are falling out of her busted skull/face.
A psychologically sound person would not be filming.
She shakes her for effect.
It's all about herself though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyOQnEJQmq4

> (OP)
>>DOB
/05/1999
I am damn old for this shit.

Obviously

does anybody know how many kids she has? bet she is an anchor baby herself

Central valley is a literal melting pot, but is also one of the more conservative places in CA. Plus most of the food in the West coast and a significant percentage of non cereal grains in the US as a whole are grown here. If the central valley evaporated overnight, the US would go through a Soviet esque famine.

You don't need to pay the whole thing? How does that work?

do you think Jimmy Saville would rape that corpse

She was probably in mental shock

He has no idea what he's talking about. You only have to pay 10% to a bondsman, but you lose that money and he fronts the 100%.

Otherwise you pay 100% and get it back when your case is over.

>drunk driving subhuman will probably get out after a short sentence
>will end up killing someone else later
People who kill someone while driving drunk should be gassed

Wasn't she also the one filming (while driving)?

No it wouldn't you fucking shot for brains the US exports thousands of tons of grains and corn from the Midwest.

somebody's daddies farm tax subsidies bought them a lifted truck. kys the central valley largely voted hilary. fresno had a riot when Trump came. you and your communist caser Chavez junior are traitorous faggots that deserve helicopter rides

I'd hit that.

Was that supposed to be some joke eh?

They've already charged her, dipshit, that's why she has a $300,000.00 bond to get out.

Poo in loo

fuck you die and kill yourself al the fucking almonds grown go to China. goddamn you're fucking gay. you're a cal poly communist co op garden party faggot

Kek

Holy shit that bitch is dumb. That was good tier gore and she was like nothing. Guess that goes with being a mexican

same type that has a baby then a step dad will end up beating it to death

So young. What a waste.

no way

209 is Stockton are code.

Yeah she definitely belongs behind bars, that's some sociopath shit tight there

Central Valley resident here (Fresno). You're right. I have the misfortune of living in the "Tower District" (read: spicville USA)
The heat here gets to them. On more than one occasion I have witnessed beans without their tortillas screaming at imaginary people and yelling at the sun. Neighbors use a ladder to grow weed on the roof of my garage. That muslim nigger shot up those people a bit ago.

>moving to coos bay in 5 days
>more than 90% white
>land in the country
>mfw

>5' 7''
>180 pounds

Yikes

She just turned 18 three months ago

She would have been spared into juvi

>5ft 7 180lbs

latinas are fat as fuck

no. Violent crimes you can charge teens as adults

especially 17

>"Sir you're being charged."
>"B-but what did I do wrong, officer?"
>"Life."

How did she not get hurt when the car rolled? That was a miracle.

Seriously. I crashed into a guard rail on my bike as a kid and cut my knee open and all my friends were freaking the fuck out from all the blood and the fact that my knee looked like a vagina. The fact that she could act like that when seeing somebodies head split open is simply fuckin' crazy.

kek has to make sure she's punished

I don't think she would have been charged as an adult in this incident.

At least not until they saw the video.

pic related is a homeless spic that tried stealing my great grandpa's stuff from the estate sale we held. when confronted she replied that she was "spiritually invited" to the sale. Note that her jacket is see through and her saggy beanbags are in public view

this place is complete fucking shit and deserves to burn

fresno too. goddamn is it aweful. got my car broke in last week stole my baby stroller. I don't have to tell you, tower district I hope you sleep with a gun sir

>wearing a seat-belt
>miracle

Depends on the judge

She was intoxicated so you probably can't prove malice or premeditation

couple months ago we had our car broken into while the family was in the zoo. Fucking spics came back two weeks later and stole our other car. These wetbacks have been real brave lately with the theft, we need some major deportations to happen

>tfw noguns

this can't be real

cops laugh and say welcome to fresno when you reported it?

So

When is Snapchat/Instagram going to liable for allowing users in moving vehicles to record live streams?

Man I'm Mexican and I hate other Mexicans that give us a bad name

surprisingly they were helpful. young 20s white cop took the report, found the car in a week. only the battery missing.

>spics are too lazy to finish the job

Can you tell us about it?

the mexicunt family will sue. I will suck a hundred dick a day for a hundred days if they dont

holy shit kek

5'7''
T H I I I C C C C

Stockton is bit of a shithole nothing but junkies and people committing crime for no reason

youtube.com/watch?v=xbS0tJ6S4Xg

this was their theme

Better check this bitches papers

battery for hydraulics for lowrider. they usually steal it than when you get a new one they come back a steal the new one

>non cereal grains
thespruce.com/what-is-a-pseudocereal-1664721

So basically you grow the chia seeds, buckwheat, and quinoa that your SWPL faggots eat.

Prolly just wearing a seatbelt mate

I saw some dude being chased by police cars on a beach. That guy was nuts. He livestreamed the whole incident for the world to see.

nigger

oh shit is that why? it all makes sense now. Jokes on them though, that battery was on its last legs. We got a club for the wheel right after we got it back since they know where we live. I can't wait to be out of here. Only thing I'll miss is the Mexican food.
>vegetarian wet burrito w/ carne asada

that don't grow that shit here it's too fucking hot. it corn fucking almonds mostly fucking almonds and that's it. turns out chinks get rice boners for it and we sell it to them and communist soccer moms that give their kids almonds milk cause they want them to grow up to be transgender nigger cucks

Click-clack front and back

Drove drunk in the car with her sister and a friend while livestreaming, wrecked the car, killed her sister and then continued livestreaming her sister's dead body/destroyed head. Also apparently it was supposed to be her sister's quinceanera.

Good job. Hopefully this gets people to re-think our obsession with social media but it won't sadly.

club doesn't work they will cut your steering wheel. it's hollow and easy to break cause that's what your head will hit in a wreck

common af. whites hate white trash. and our favorite sport is throwing each other under the bus for the slightest social faux pas.

Kek

Luckily it worked long enough to sell that junker for a quick grand. Thanks for the info though, it might come in handy one day

my pussy AAAND my crack

Typical mexican body. Like a fucking fridge. No ass and no tits despite weighing 180 lbs.

A few years ago I was in Huntsville Al. While driving I saw a lady walking down the road that looked out of place. She was walking almost like a zombie, it just caught my eye for some reason. I did a Uturn and went back and her head was spit wide open you could see her brain. It was unbelievable she was still walking. I did not have a cell phone so I stayed with her and sent my GF to call 911. cops and ambulance show up said the lady hit a bridge embankment, and they were looking for her. I do not think I can ever get that out of my mind. Just thought id add that to the conversation.

She looks like a tweeker to me.

>only thing i'll miss is the Mexican food

You're the fucking problem here in America.

Ron Jeremy is cool though, and I've never even seen his penis

I've seen several people shot, drink-n-drive and crash while livestreaming. It's inevitable.

There's like 8 different ways to do it that all depend on what area you're in. You either pay it all up front, pay with collateral, pay with a bondsman, pay a portion but pay the rest if you run, get released but pay if you try to skip the trial, and a judge can even decide someone is a safe enough bet to not need bail and just let them go until the trial.

Was she drunk ?
Thought it happened early in the a.m.
sickening

I got you famalam

Read some of the comments from someone who "knows" them. They aren't able to form coherent sentences. Just a bunch of gang-banger talk.

Did she died?

I'm in kings county, lots of !Mexicans but conservative.
Kings voted for Trump at least.
Still pretty degenerate out here tho