Friend needs funding

My friend is an indie dev and needs help funding his first game. If you could help fund it that would be great. The page itself sounds pretty gay but thats just because it has to appeal to normies. Anyways the game is about killing and instating a capitalist goverment in the USSR circa 1950. I'll be here for the next hour if you have any questions. We DO have a demo it's just labelled as a concept because we wanted to get it set up asap and not wait for indiegogo to ok it. if you have any questions about where the money will be going or related inquires feel free to ask

indiegogo.com/projects/communism-doesn-t-work-russia-a-video-game--2#/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

What's the selfimposed deadline for the project?

Looks like Capitalism didn't either, this game looks retarded.

Go play Prey 2017, rated 9.5/10 and simulates a dystopian post-Communist society... That is your competition. You are like wood blocks to a kid with a go-kart track

end of 2017

Brah, If it's a simulation/strategy game, could be interesting

nigga they're completely different, ones in fucking space for a start and it's a first person shooter which is pretty fucking different from the top down vibe we're going for

It's not the same game though lol. This is fighting for capitalism. Not monsters after communism. Should make nazi game.

This is obviously a scam playing off Sam Hyde's Brony game scam.

Any goodies for patreon supporter?

alot of goodies for supporters go to the indiegogo link

uhhh no patreon nigga sorry

Are you people going to try to greenlight it?

yeah alot of rewards for donating, deadline in November 2017

steam discontinued green light, now it is steam direct, it is going on itch.io first though

My friend is an indie dev and needs help funding his first game. If you could help fund it that would be great. The page itself sounds pretty gay but thats just because it has to appeal to normies. Anyways the game is about killing and instating a capitalist goverment in the USSR circa 1950. I'll be here for the next hour if you have any questions. We DO have a demo it's just labelled as a concept because we wanted to get it set up asap and not wait for indiegogo to ok it. if you have any questions about where the money will be going or related inquires feel free to ask

what are the actual gameplay mechanics

trading system, live action fighting, stealth mechanics, a sidekick dog, you work with a resistance so NPC's that help you, just to name a few. The game looks at communism in a serious and humorous way

what type of 'live action fighting' like an rts or what? how is it a game.

it's a game because there will be missions where you have to assassinate a high level official such as Molotov, or steal secret files stealthily while avoiding guards, feeding the starving and help build support for the Hoppean Resistance

ok so like "The Saboteur"? Assassin's Creed? Fable? Starcraft? Calladoody? banjo kazooie?
how will the game play? is it quick time events or a text adventure or what?

you need to tell people what they're paying for

there is a gameplay tab on our indiegogo and a story tab

stop making multiple threads niggershit

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.

communism is still politics st00pid libtard

my b, missed that. what makes gameplay unique compared to diablo/torchlight genre?

it tackles a political theme and may have a custom skill tree for each weapon, also the dog mechanic is pretty lit my B

everyone loves dogs so good choice. will keep an eye on it.

user, compared to what you suggest for future plans, I see little. Don't get too ambitious and have a little more to show desu. I'd rather see a fleshed-out yet small game than some wreck.