How can you defend this guy trumpfag?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Scaramucci

In June 2017, he became a senior vice president and chief strategy officer at the U.S. Export-Import Bank.[6]

In 2005, Scaramucci founded global investment firm SkyBridge Capital,[13] serving as co-managing partner

Scaramucci previously served as host of a financial television show Wall Street Week[15] and as a contributor to Fox News.[16]

Scaramucci began his career at Goldman Sachs, where he worked from 1989 to 1996 and held positions in its Investment Banking, Equities, and Private Wealth Management divisions.[

nobody cares

Oh look he wasn't a crazy ass unhinged maniac his whole life.
Yeah I like the idea of filling the white house with life-long revolutionaries too, but in practice they need very knowledgeable and competent people to keep on battling the deep state and the media. The only reason they got so far is by being smart.
He might be just a mercenary for hire, or maybe he just likes the fight, or maybe he truly wants to make things better. Who knows. But he works for Trump now.

Isnt he the swamp you guys didn't want in?

Banker, oil industry and big money

But no he isn't like the other Goldman guys that support Hillary. Those Goldman people are the bad ones. The trump Goldman guys are awesome!

$1.5B net worth mother fuckers.

This lel, kys op tryhard faggot

All he does is talk to retarded fake news reporters. hell Trump could just have a mannequin and a soundboard for all I care. If I wanna know whats going on, I read his tweets.

Trump needs people he can trust. At this point the less Democrats and Republicans the better. Trump's as close to a third party as we've ever got.

What's wrong with Corky Romano?

Hey, shill.

Have fun losing house and senate seats in 2018.

He's going to be a communtications guy, so none of this matters

This too. Steve Bannon has a burn-it-all-down point of view, and look how well that's doing for Trump. 36% approval rating.So much for being a chief strategist.

Read the reports. Even Stephen Miller is trying to get on board and work within the White House team. If Trump wanted to keep the populism but have someone competent, why not bring on Jim Webb?

Trump literally hired the PRESIDENT of Goldman Sachs to National Economic Council Director. Trumpfags are retards, children being edgy for the sake of being edgy. They'll suck Trump's dick no matter what.

The guy also called trump a retard that only got to power because of his daddy money

>He graduated in 1982 from Paul D. Schreiber Senior High School in Port Washington.
Wtf I graduated from there too.

Shut the fuck up contrarian filth, nobody cares that you think you're superior by yelling Jews at everything

The best analogy I heard was a battered woman staying 100% behind her man regardless of how many times she is beat.

>people unironically think this
HA whatever makes you sleep at night brainlet

Starting out like the old spicer and muh crowd of alternate facts:
Mucci the plumber...
“Tomorrow, I’m going to be having a meeting with the communications staff and say,
‘Hey, I don’t like these leaks and so we’re going to stop the leaks.
And if we don’t stop the leaks, I’m gonna to stop you. It’s just really that simple.'”

An anonymous source...
“Somebody said to me yesterday—I won’t tell you who—that if the Russians actually hacked this situation and spilled out those emails, you would have never seen it, you would have never had any evidence of them.”
Questioned further about the source who claimed to have inside knowledge of Russia, Scaramucci then revealed his name.
“How about it was the president, Jake?” Scaramucci told host Jake Tapper.

You're right, he should have hired the janitor of Goldman Sachs

Who fucking cares about approval ratings you kike shill

What's wrong with the guy in the image? He is right both Trump and Hillary are Zionist and Saudi/qatar puppets

I'm fuckin done with dump. Now I'm black water rafting!!!

He should just let Israel annex us

So glad nu pol defend Goldman kike Jews

Hey guys I think trump's populism and drain the swamp campaign talk may have been bs. Im starting to think this trump guy may be conning us.

You mad?

Fuck off kike. Goldman = kikes.

Go back to sucking babies penises.

Redneck of Jebidiahs farm #2769347 is more important than wall street

obviously he knows his shit. what is there to defend?

ITT: A bunch of retards.

>Peter Smith
>Basically got Bill Clinton impeached
>Involved in Venture Capital
>Suicided outside of the Mayo Clinic 1 day after interviewing with MSM about upcoming Clinton Emails

Not everyone who is rich is evil, retards.

Fake America Great Again

Actually he is the Media Correspondent. Like a spokesperson for White House. Did you even take US History? What is fake about this guy again?

Kill ur self