Vets of pol, tell us a war story

Have any war stories? What was the country you were stationed in like? What were the people like? Get in here guys, vets, active duty, and faggot larpers alike.

Bump.

Learned some interesting recipes from the natives.

NO SHIT, THERE I WAS, KNEE DEEP IN A MUSLIM WASTELAND...

WHEN SUDDENLY

I participated in the Great Meme War on the_donald, and thanks to our efforts, Donald Trump won the election.

once upon a time, a very long time ago and very far away indeed, there was a war, but not just any war, no, this was a war to destroy the alien species on venus.
it was a war that would end with the planet becoming a deathly wasteland of deadly chemicals in a furnace of heat.
and then Sup Forums was born and grew mighty and overblown with hot air and faggotry
the next war will wipe the earth clean as well
you guys never learn

Come on faggots tell us about your all expenses paid trip to Afghanistan, the shit that happened over in Nam that made you start drinking, or the time your grandpa raped the nips over in Kawasaki, Japan.

i'm not a war vet, but my grandfather was one of the first soldiers to enter the belsen camp.

Okay, look. What if that ship didn't even exist, huh? Did you ever think about that? I didn't know! So now, if I went in and made a major security issue out of it, everybody steps in. Administration steps in, and there are no exclusive rights for anybody; nobody wins. So I made a decision and it was... wrong. It was a bad call, user. It was a bad call.

Modern warfare is lame as fuck. Just start reading every war memoir you can get your hands on.

Wasn't there anything some primal part of you enjoyed, even if it makes you sick? Isn't there even one thing you miss about that shitty poverty stricken backwards area?

>tfw great great grandpa had flat foot so couldn't fight in ww1

>tfw great grandpa did the soldiers laundry during WW2

>tfw grandpa went into customs as a career

>tfw no cool war stories

At least my uncle is an admiral in the navy but I don't have shit on him.

Is that a didgeridoo?

They probably... used kids as human shields in Iraq and stuff like that.

Modern veterans are massive faggots, bro.

They deserve to be spat on, not respected.

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Communist Manifesto. No sh*t. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little leftist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he sh*t himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what Leftists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can defeat Right Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong. Because Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--there are no Left Wing Men. They don't exist. A Leftist is a craven weakling addicted to victimhood by definition and they are not men, they're animals

THIS FUCKING BOOT ASS LANCE CORPORAL

mine died when he fell from the guard tower

the world was not ready for him. ;_;

Uma Deliciaâ„¢/10

Shower time was my favorite time. There were multiple stalls with a shared trough that the water would run into and then drain into a single drain at the end of the row of stalls. I would go into the last stall and take an enormous shit and watch it float away down the trough. All you could hear is people yelling one by one as they watched this enormous turd float on by.

Good times.

no specifics, vetanons. specifics lead to dox.