ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop calling Chinese human

THEY ARE NOT.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=isj-IYeCbnI
youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chinese are ant people. They produce a lot of shit but are basically soulless and completely disposable and overall the world isfine without them.

This

>these two animals have a genetic variance
>lets force them to fuck their siblings for many generations
Most dog breeds are abominations, so you'd think the Chins would get along better with them w

Double this

> eats cows, pigs, chickens, turkey
> upset that another culture eats dogs

I just saw three different China threads while refreshing the top page. What are (((they))) trying to draw attention away from?

>Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare? Absolutely horrific. You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies

>If anyone has seen the horrific and unwatchable footage of the Chinese cat and dog trade – animals skinned alive – then they could not possibly argue in favour of China as a caring nation. There are no animal protection laws in China and this results in the worst animal abuse and cruelty on the planet. It is indefensible.

BASED MORRISSEY

Eating dogs and cats
>OMG U HAV NO HART CHINES PEPOL ARNT HUMENS
Cows and pigs
>YUM YUM IN MY TUM TUM GUD GUD

Kill yourself Chang

Who literally cares, animals are animals. What's with the preferential treatment? Cows are just as intelligent as dogs and they're both dirty and play with their own shit. Only betas cry about dogs being eaten.

You freaks torture your animals before you kill them, to get a better taste out of the meat, because of the hormones released during their death. The rest of the world, other than sand niggers and jews, shoot the animal in the head, so they have the quickest death possible.

We don't put a blow torch to our beef cows you fucking imbecile.

Zipperhead apologists need to be shot on sight

> boo hoo they killed a dog
Those chinks are trying to give their family some food, you ginormous faggot.
If you had a family you'd do the same.

t. Zhang

>Killing pigs, cows and chickens is absolutely fine.
>Killing dogs and cats are wrong because they're somehow different
hurr durr

I dont care about animals, you furry faggot. Go suck your dog's dick.

I know right I mean we should just eat apes and people too right?

upset bc they are treating mammals like shellfish

The factory farming process entails immense suffering, particularly in America.

Shill false flag thread.

No amount of propaganda(especially on this website) is going to save your dying political party.

what the fuck is up with this
for as long as I've been going to Sup Forums there's been some shitposter constantly posting chinese hate threads.
like somehow he thinks Sup Forums is a bastion of racial tolerance that loves the chinese and needs to be corrected.

If we're gonna hate the chinese, it'll be because of bad trade agreements, their backing of our political opponents, and currency manipulation.

Not because in a country of over a billion people they don't have the concept of "pets" like use westerners do, since they don't have the luxury of being so well fed that they can just have their meat sources hanging out getting fat as well.

"they're culture is bad" is no way to get us to hate anyone.

>all those typos
fuck I need sleep

this

This is what makes it so clear that you are a subhuman people; you don't understand a very basic fact of nature that runs so deep in the part of the world that has human souls:

>Cows and pigs
Designed to be FOOD
>Dogs
Designed to be COMPANIONS

You're not even capable of distinguishing companion from meat, and you don't even have the humanity required to understand the value of companionship.

You are not a person.

You guys used to be better at shit posting.

It's not that it's a dog, it's that they sadisticly torture it.

We wouldn't do that to a pig or a cow.

>genocide sealife with no whim
> genocide farm animals with no whim
>genocide unwanted pets in shelters
>oh no chinks are killing and eating dogs

its so ironic it grew wings and flew

There is no hard bread to hunger.

Have you been to a slaughterhouse? The cows/pigs/whatever are dead before they are ground or cut up. What the Chinese do to living animals is a sadistic display of disregard for life.

They're born and die in prisons, force fed against their will and butchered. We absolutely would do this to pigs and cows.

It's actually a pretty good ploy. Chinks are easy to beat up on, and there's a lot of them.

Go post that shit on Sup Forums you pathetic nigger.

Lol wtf Chinese torture domesticated animals on a regular basis

How is that equivalent to eating cows

maybe in your 3rd world nigger shithole

yeh, personally i would rather live in a 99% chinese city than a 50% black city

this ,just make a slaughterhouse for dogs.
and do not torture for fun

I agree with you op.
Thanks for making this thread.
They are savages indeed

You feed your cows, other dead cows. Force cannibalism is horrible too brit.

Anything can be a companion. People regularly have pigs as pets but everyone has to have the same morals as you. Why do you people arbitrarily make dogs into this Supreme Being when they are as dumb or slightly smarter then a pig (i dont even eat dog)

>killing
Fine
>burning something alive for food
This is not fine.
Eat humanely.

I swear to god if I find a person doing this in real life I will do it to them.

lets nuke the chinks already. they deserve worse.

fpbp

That rarely happens. But doing it to a dog is no different from doing it to a cow

This is the real reason they are making threads like this. They know there's no way China can be a potential ally to """them""", so they'd rather we wipe each other out and save them the dirty work.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html

I'm Asian and eat dogs ask me anything

It's actually true. They like to watch things be tortured and struggle and die.

I want to personally execute every Asian apologist so bad.

i cant take care of my poor old sick dog anymore
am i human

Life in general entails a lot of suffering. I'm not saying that eating dogs is any worse than eating other cattle, but there is a huge difference between torture and raising livestock for food.

i'm scared user,how could we ever spread the message across Sup Forums?we need to let the others know

Theyre the fallen elves that became orcs in the east. Theyre the jews and niggers rolled into 1 and spread out across a billion of them

The difference being is that European people have a deeply embedded culture of companionship with dogs. We use them with police, for hunting, protection of property, and if you go back far enough in history to ward off predators. They helped bring us where we are today and are a product of our own creation for these tasks, not for food as we domesticated cows. This is not a complicated matter to understand. Dogs are also rather intelligent and emotional and are therefore much easier to empathize with, which if you know anything about whites it's that we are the most empathetic race.
Just admit you're a soulless (emotionless) being and don't try to defend this subhuman behavior.

This idea that they torture to make them taste better is completely false. A false narrative produced by the West to impose and gentrify their culture onto others. PETA just takes the worst of pictures and proclaims it all true.

It takes too long to do all that if you're going to just mass eat them. Rarely anyone actually tortures and kills. They pretty much just take a stick bop them in the head and call it a day. That said, they probably fuck up every once in awhile and can't kill them in one blow. They don't have those specialized impact guns to kill cows like in many farms. This is also countryside China, thousands of miles away from any civilized city. It's the equivalent of White Trash americans eating roadkill.

If pigs and chickens are tortured for their whole life only to be killed instantly, how is this any different to torturing an animal for 10 minutes?

So if another culture uses cows for purposes other than food, they have to right to say eating steak is immoral?

Pewdiepie's drawing pepe and calling it his pet frog slippy

His episode called himself a child rapist before too

He frequently jokes about suicide

He owns a white brown pug

Firstly, are you from a subhuman shithole? Then don't comment on this thread, your opinions are more worthless than the Dutch army.

Secondly, Chinese are scum and should be exterminated ad infinitum

So do the Chinese. What the fuck are you talking about? Chows, Shar Peis, Tibetian Mastiffs, even the Pekinese were all used as companions in one way or another.

And you're one to talk leaf. We have all those pictures of you fuckers clubbing baby seals just to "remove pests". You don't even fucking eat the damn things.

Hey leaf.

>They know there's no way China can be a potential ally to """them""", so they'd rather we wipe each other out and save them the dirty work.
you're a fucking idiot if you think this is a psyop campaign to recruit Sup Forums of all people

Nah, I would put good money on OP being japanese, korean, or vietnamese and just being super racist.

if pewdiepie is here i hope you stop using ebin memes and get help

>You don't even fucking eat the damn things.
but they're allowed to have oral sex with them now.

it's just the last gasps of air of a dying civilzation. white bois don't want to accept the fact that china is taking over and that it's probably for the best

White people are the most barbaric on the entire planet and here you're talking about Chinese. For fucks sake man get a grip you racist piece of shit.

Japan and Korea aren't so cucked they'd spend their down time posting on an ENGLISH board.

Vietnam and other SEA countries hate China, but they also eat dogs, so they wouldn't use this approach.

>muh animals

lol how do you think veal is made you fucking faggot? it's literally just tortured baby cows. you don't have a legit gripe here so just admit that you're salty about chink world domination and you're trying to latch onto anything that will justify your impotent rage

The amount of people who eat dog in SEA countries is like

I meant they're ethnic asians, not ones living in those countries

Lad, both of our countries have more to worry about than dumb animals being slaughtered in a different continent.

Shut the fuck up you chink.

youtube.com/watch?v=isj-IYeCbnI
>T.Everyone ITT a food prep expert
No one here knows about animal slaughter

Look at the comments. Sup Forums has already signed on as a recruit. By not being objective and by being racist, you guys are playing into their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=11gc9uBUxCk

Get fucked you subhuman chinks.

Cows, pigs, chicken are herbivores

Dogs are Carnivores

this

manners and consideration are rooted in empathy and chinese have the least of them.

They are the literal bugmen.

>Burning a non human for food
>Calling Human's animals...

Get lost son... its just a fucking dog...

>shoot the animal in the head, so they have the quickest death possible
Yep, but its very common to miss the shot in the head so the animal still feels pain.

Anyone that takes pleasure in torture is subhuman. Its not about killing it's about torture. Fuck all you scum that support this, I hope you all get set on fire by African migrants.

carnivores would have a higher level of heavy metals, radioactive isotopes, and carcinogenic compounds than the herbivores would have. These can't be destroyed or removed by cooking (i.e. you couldn't cook mercury out of bear meat).